Ask a question, get an answer! #2

You are correct Smile.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: You are correct Smile.

Thanks. And can you only make suggestions? You can't edit things by yourself, of course asking the committee first.

I don't know,not really a BeyWiki person.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:43 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Thanks. And can you only make suggestions? You can't edit things by yourself, of course asking the committee first.

if you see "asafwiwvsishwosh" on an article randomly, edit it.

If you have to make a major change, say changing a whole combo, then run it through this topic.
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  5:11 PM)the shaman king Wrote: ok, so me and my freind want to use beypointers together. i have one but he dosent and he is gonna get
one. if he gets the korean version can i exchange points with my japanese one?

No, Korean and Japanese Beypointers do not work together for some reason.

What? They don't. Its worked Many Times for me and SilverPosiedon. He has a Japanese one and I have a korean one.

I think she might of been sarcastic..
may I ask what BB#, and The real name of this set?:
it's for my article draft
(Sep. 19, 2011  4:08 AM)DeX Wrote: may I ask what BB#, and The real name of this set?:

May I ask how it is you plan to write an informative article on a set that you do not own, do not know the name of, and can not even catalogue?...
Which Gravity Perseus energy ring/clear wheel is the preferred one? I am not sure if it is the right place for this to be posted in so please correct me if I am wrong.
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:03 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  4:08 AM)DeX Wrote: may I ask what BB#, and The real name of this set?:

May I ask how it is you plan to write an informative article on a set that you do not own, do not know the name of, and can not even catalogue?...

I do own, yet I just found out this one Uncertain
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:17 AM)gingka_granger Wrote: Which Gravity Perseus energy ring/clear wheel is the preferred one? I am not sure if it is the right place for this to be posted in so please correct me if I am wrong.

Attack Version, it reveals the most metal on gravity.
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:17 AM)gingka_granger Wrote: Which Gravity Perseus energy ring/clear wheel is the preferred one? I am not sure if it is the right place for this to be posted in so please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!
is it legal to use my dragoon winder from dragoon g with MFB launchers?
Yup, I have asked this question before, and Kai-V said its allowed, considering the tiny ripcords Hasbro released.
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:22 AM)gingka_granger Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2011  5:18 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:

Thank you very much!

Or in the case of Gravity Persues 90 RS, Stamina Ver. is better.
Can you trust leoshop? I asked in my last post and nobodys answered. They ask for Phone number and stuff, are they safe?
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:10 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: What? They don't. Its worked Many Times for me and SilverPosiedon. He has a Japanese one and I have a korean one.

I remember quite clearly that someone who owned SonoKong's Beypointers and who was a good member said that both companies's Beypointers do not work together. If yours do, good for you.

BladerofLegend Wrote:Can you trust leoshop? I asked in my last post and nobodys answered. They ask for Phone number and stuff, are they safe?

Can you look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ? We would not list stores that are not reliable.

BladerofLegend Wrote:Can you trust leoshop? I asked in my last post and nobodys answered. They ask for Phone number and stuff, are they safe?

Can you look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ? We would not list stores that are not reliable.
[/quote]

Ok thanks Kai-v, remember im still new....
Are Electro Battlers made out of metal?
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:01 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: Are Electro Battlers made out of metal?

Not much, from what I remember.
What/ how do you get random face booster
You need to win them in WBO contests or redeem credits to buy them....
....And,you need to ask those type of questions in the "Questions About the WBO" Thread since they are not related to the Beyblade hobby.
Can you list the in order from best to worst in attack?
Variares, Gravity, Blitz, Meteo, and Lightning.

I think it is Blitz>Lightning>Variares>Gravity>Meteo. Correct me if I am wrong.
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:14 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can you list the in order from best to worst in attack?
Variares, Gravity, Blitz, Meteo, and Lightning.

I think it is Blitz>Lightning>Variares>Gravity>Meteo. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it would be Gravity>Variares>Meteo>Blitz>Lightning or something along those lines. I know for sure Gravity is one of the top 3 attack MW's.