Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 18, 2011  7:30 PM)KoD PT Wrote: MM just got here and besides Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker and Thermal Lacerta, there were also some Earth Virgo, Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries, Burn Fireblaze and Cyber Pegasus.

Earth Virgo is MM series, Pisces and Ares were rereleased (not sure on Fireblaze) and the entire legend series was rereleased in MM packaging with printed faces.
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:30 PM)KoD PT Wrote: MM just got here and besides Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker and Thermal Lacerta, there were also some Earth Virgo, Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries, Burn Fireblaze and Cyber Pegasus.

Earth Virgo is MM series, Pisces and Ares were rereleased (not sure on Fireblaze) and the entire legend series was rereleased in MM packaging with printed faces.

Fireblaze was.
Is there a full body picture of Blader DJ anywhere?
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Is there a full body picture of Blader DJ anywhere?

I might have one somewhere.
What are the rarities of Draciel V, Cyber Dragoon, and Guardian Driger? Which is rarer than the others? Which is the second rarest?
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:43 PM)Max Tate Wrote: What are the rarities of Draciel V, Cyber Dragoon, and Guardian Driger? Which is rarer than the others? Which is the second rarest?
IIRC Cyber Dragoon is the rarest of those three, if not, then Guardian Driger is the rarest. I just know that Draciel V is the most common among those three...

can you get polish defense on anything else besides the led sight and is rubber sharp the best defense tip
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:50 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: can you get polish defense on anything else besides the led sight and is rubber sharp the best defense tip
Nope, PD is only available with the LED Sight.

RS is arguably the best, but CS is preferred because it has better balance.
Kai-V, what is that avatar of yours???
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:02 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Kai-V, what is that avatar of yours???
I'm pretty sure you can PM her that question... also, this topic is for questions about the beyblade hobby only.
Do people have problems with the TT attack stadium moving around a lot?

What is your solution if you've had this same problem?
Have another one under it to add weight, or just tape it down.
How come my Hasbro Twisted Tempo performs so badly in my PTW?
It's a PTW.
Anything is bad in it.
I think he means:
What Raigeko should've Wrote:The Spiral Staircase of Death in Twisted/Basalt gives the wheel improper balance, so it isn't unstoppable
Or something that sounds a ton smarter than that...
Can sombody with a TT Attack Stadium tell me how long they last for, because im looking to buy one but ive heard they crack and stuff after like 4 goes. please answer this!
Even if the walls, supports, or even the outer parts are cracked, as lomg as the middle isnt, its OK. Maybe 1 year or so
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:33 PM)BladerOfLegend Wrote: Can sombody with a TT Attack Stadium tell me how long they last for, because im looking to buy one but ive heard they crack and stuff after like 4 goes. please answer this!
Mine generally last for 2 years. Keep in mind that my stadiums are abused beyond belief because I host so many tournaments.

If someone is breaking stadiums after 4 battles, they are doing something wrong.
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:33 PM)BladerOfLegend Wrote: Can sombody with a TT Attack Stadium tell me how long they last for, because im looking to buy one but ive heard they crack and stuff after like 4 goes. please answer this!
Leoshop Attack Staduim Are fake but i think other stuff they have are real.
Can someone tell me why there's a Dragoon MS UV and not a Dranzer MS UV/Driger MS UV/Draciel MS UV/Gaia Dragoon MS UV ?

Is there any particular reason?
(Sep. 18, 2011  11:37 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Leoshop Attack Staduim Are fake but i think other stuff they have are real.

Their "BB-00" stadium with the weird walls is fake and illegal, but their actual BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium is correct.
(Sep. 19, 2011  12:23 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Can someone tell me why there's a Dragoon MS UV and not a Dranzer MS UV/Driger MS UV/Draciel MS UV/Gaia Dragoon MS UV ?

This is just a wild guess, but I'm betting that it's just because Tyson owns Dragoon. Tongue_out
(Sep. 19, 2011  12:23 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Can someone tell me why there's a Dragoon MS UV and not a Dranzer MS UV/Driger MS UV/Draciel MS UV/Gaia Dragoon MS UV ?

Frontman Favoring, most likely. Tyson was the lead character, despite flawed attempts to try and maintain 4 of them the entirety of Bakuten.

We can only make guesses at TT's motives, really, but it's most likely they just wanted the undisputed best beyblader in Bakuten to get an extra toy.
I was always disappointed that in the HMS series, only Dragoon and Dranzer had multiple versions. Driger and Draciel only had one version made for HMS.
How do you edit Beywiki articles, or can you only make suggestion?

Plus, can you list these in order from best for stamina to worst for stamina?
Earth (Mold 2), Virgo (5 Min Mold), Basalt, Hell, Scythe.

I think it is Scythe>Basalt=Hell>Earth>Virgo. Correct me if I am wrong.