Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Apollon and Venusian are Apollo and Venus/Aphrodite.
just a question
what is the exact meaning of Anti Meta
and apply that definition to wat are Anti Meta Attack types

and are there also Anti Meta Defense and Stamina?
^ I'm not even 100% sure but I think it stands for something along the lines of anti metagame. It is when say a defence type piece is used in an attack customisation. Anti meta attack types is a good example of this and it is when a defence type wheel (e.g Basalt) is used in an attack customisation such as Basalt Aquario GB145RF. But then people are arguing that it is wrong to say a piece belongs to a certain group.

Now I have a question which is probably wrong but is the Meteo L-drago plastic clear piece legal with the L-Drago Destroys plastic piece? They seem to fit perfectly together and I know people have posted whether the two metal parts can be put together (which doesn't fit, I've tried, but these two pieces seem to) but I never saw the two plastic parts together being asked.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just a question
what is the exact meaning of Anti Meta
and apply that definition to wat are Anti Meta Attack types

and are there also Anti Meta Defense and Stamina?

Anti-Meta combos are combos that are contradictory to the ordinary nature of the metagame, such as slapping attack tips on defense-types, to make them better at dealing with other defense types, other attack types, etc.

Anti-Meta combos are extremely niche and should be used with care and a lot of thought.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)RowDog Wrote: Now I have a question which is probably wrong but is the Meteo L-drago plastic clear piece legal with the L-Drago Destroys plastic piece? They seem to fit perfectly together and I know people have posted whether the two metal parts can be put together (which doesn't fit, I've tried, but these two pieces seem to) but I never saw the two plastic parts together being asked.
Nope, it's not legal since it's not the part's intended use.
Will the 4d beyblade range be produced by Hasbro and if yes then when will it be launched in Australia?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:57 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Will the 4d beyblade range be produced by Hasbro and if yes then when will it be launched in Australia?

It's likely, but we have no way of confirming either of these things.
KillerSpinner Wrote:OK. I know about the game, but the 4 that I own/purchased all came in the BBP-01 box. Is that how it was inserted in the game packaging?

I really hope you read this because, even if you might dislike how I write it, everybody did not know everything about Vulcan Horuseus and there has been wrong information circulating ever since last page.

That was indeed how Vulcan Horuseus was packaged in the PSP game. That is why it is "BBP-01" : the P is for PSP. There was no 'regular release', that is how it is in the game, so the only reason it is so available is, as was mentioned, only if Hong Kong factories let several of them leave their factory without being combined with the game, but BBP-01 is by definition supposed to be with the game, inside its packaging.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:59 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:57 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Will the 4d beyblade range be produced by Hasbro and if yes then when will it be launched in Australia?

It's likely, but we have no way of confirming either of these things.
According to Zeo's voice actor, Beyblade Metal Fury (4D) is already being recorded, so it's very likely. Tongue_out

will some pro PM me to help me create a combo? maybe?
go to "build me a combo #2" thread.
DeX i did that once before and it didnt work well at all, i just like talking to people instead of posting on a forum
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:58 AM)TheCaptainDiego Wrote: DeX i did that once before and it didnt work well at all, i just like talking to people instead of posting on a forum

Yo, wake up. that thread's expert, cause people who go there ARE experts
dont gotta be rude about it ._.
In ''Phantom Orion'', is "Orion" pronounced "o-ree-on" or "o-ri-on''
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:04 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: In ''Phantom Orion'', is "Orion" pronounced "o-ree-on" or "o-ri-on''

It is more of an Oh-rai-on.

But, I don't see how that is a question related to the Beyblade Hobby, this is the wrong place to ask that kind of a question.

A simple Google Search would have worked if you had put effort into actually finding out.
(Sep. 17, 2011  11:58 PM)DeX Wrote: ok... akwardness...

Can an assault ver. clearwheel of L-drago break when it gets hit tons of times? cause It gets hit most of the time
Yeah.Every MFB part can break,and I can prove that.
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:28 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Can you used paint markers to color beyblade parts and if so, which ones do you recommend I buy?
Sharpie is the best one,dude.
(Sep. 17, 2011  11:26 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What mode is best for Meteo L-Drago when you want it to be a spin equalizer/stealer?
Upper mode.If you don't know which one it is,it is not the teeth/jaws.

I am not sure were it belongs so I am asking here...Which bey among the Strata Dragoon series(V, Dark, G and MS) is better than other beys of Strata Dragoon series and can be used well with Dragoon G?
Is Jade Jupiter S130RB any good? idk why im wondering
Jade and Jupiter sucks.S130 is a good track to be used with Fang.RB is slightly better than CS.
Jade Jupiter lol.Most of them suck.If you mean uncustomized,of course.
Whatzzer danggggggggggit, lolz i bought 2 of them idk why ._. well customizable with my beys? you should know them
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:26 AM)TheCaptainDiego Wrote: Whatzzer danggggggggggit, lolz i bought 2 of them idk why ._. well customizable with my beys? you should know them

of course it can be customize with any MFB..haha
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:06 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I am not sure were it belongs so I am asking here...Which bey among the Strata Dragoon series(V, Dark, G and MS) is better than other beys of Strata Dragoon series and can be used well with Dragoon G?

Gaia Dragoon V for its Blade base..one of the best for attack..
the rest are pretty much,not that good..Dark G. Dragoon is damn costly..you might not want to use it...
G. Dragoon MS is from HMS..so you cant use them in Dragoon G..haha
my meteo l-drago barly atacks how can i make it attack