Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:57 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: What I actually mean is the Gravity is composed in the middle not the side, so the force become fewer than without MF ones.....

We understand what you meant and you were basically repeating what we had already said. We agreed with you afterward.
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:33 AM)Dr. Peace Wrote: I agree with hazel. The structure of MFB is design with the center point of gravity is focusing on the center of the bey. The contact point between the stadium and the bey is the bottom, therefore the weight of the bey going to be focusing on the center of the bey. That is why, as been mention in the post before by Whatzzer, the more the weight focus on the center point, the more the friction created. The friction determine the bey's spin velocity. Whether it can last longer or not.

addition..the wider the diameter..more even/wider the weight force distributed..
the smaller the diameter..the more weight would be focus on the centre.. (i mean centroid in physics)
Could anyone give me a list of the current competitive and top tier Stamina and Attack combos?
Check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' thread.
So basically metal face isn't used so that:
It has less friction against the ground
The weight wouldn't be towards the middle
A heavy clear wheel is used so that:
It has more balance.
The weight is on the side.
But what about Basalt? Everyone says that Basalt is one of the best stamina wheels available! It has bad weight distribution and is the heaviest wheel ever!
Can someone explain this?
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:08 PM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: So basically metal face isn't used so that:
It has more balance.
But what about Basalt? Everyone says that Basalt is one of the best stamina wheels available! It has bad weight distribution and is the heaviest wheel ever!

In Basalt's case, the weight works to its advantage in Stamina, because it has extremely low recoil compared to most stamina wheels - combine this with decent balance and the right tip, and you have a bey that will outlast simply by way of not losing much momentum when hit.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:08 PM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: So basically metal face isn't used so that:
It has more balance.
1. It is a very compact MW
2. It has less recoil while it is perfectly circle
3. It's MW has smooth surface like Earths'
so with thst characteristics,it makes contact from othe MW to have less effect..since it is smooth..less friction it has..so its spin wont be affected much..
Out of L-Drago Destroy, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, Vari Ares and Lightning L-Drago, what would would be the best wheel for Smash Attack? Oh, and as PD is currently the best stamina tip I wanted to know which Beyblade comes with it?
Oh, an what?

I think LLD will be te best one, but if not, you can buy Vari Ares.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:55 PM)A Wrote: Out of L-Drago Destroy, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, Vari Ares and Lightning L-Drago, what would would be the best wheel for Smash Attack? Oh, and as PD is currently the best stamina tip I wanted to know which Beyblade comes with it?

VariAres is currently the most potent Right-Spin Smash Attacker in the metagame, and isn't shabby in Left-Spin, either.

As for PD(which will likely be dethroned by B: D, but that isn't confirmed yet so do not take it to heart), I think I remember reading about it coming with an LED sight or something. BB-90, as I recall? The Takara Tomy LED sight, at any rate.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:55 PM)A Wrote: Out of L-Drago Destroy, Meteo L-Drago, Fang Leone, Vari Ares and Lightning L-Drago, what would would be the best wheel for Smash Attack? Oh, and as PD is currently the best stamina tip I wanted to know which Beyblade comes with it?

I say LDD is the best for upper attack..Vari Ares would be the best for smash attack...thank followed by Fang and LDD
PD come from LED sight..there is no bey that come with it..you need to get LED sight to get PD..
Meteo is not good for attack..but good for spin stealing..
oh..beaten..
So is Meteo L-Drago worse than Lightning and Destroy in both Upper and Smash attack?
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:20 PM)A Wrote: So is Meteo L-Drago worse than Lightning and Destroy in both Upper and Smash attack?

Yup..obviously..the rubber made its attack never work..(not really work/less effective)
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:20 PM)A Wrote: So is Meteo L-Drago worse than Lightning and Destroy in both Upper and Smash attack?

Yup..obviously..the rubber made its attack never work..(not really work/less effective)

Are you serious? I thought it's Attack was worthy of being tier 1.
speaking of meteo:

Is the blue clear wheel one assault, whide the red roll(or whatever it's called)?
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:42 PM)DeX Wrote: speaking of meteo:

Is the blue clear wheel one assault, whide the red roll(or whatever it's called)?

The blue one tha looks like a whale is assault..the red CW is rush mode..it looks nice..but not really competitive..
so, which is better of the two? assault or rush?
Oh ok. Well with Lightning and Destroy, would you say Lightning is better?
Performance wise, Assault is better. Looks wise, I'll say Rush.
@A'- Yes, Lightning is TOO good!
thanks.(but look wise for me is Assault! it looks Smexy XD)
(Sep. 16, 2011  8:35 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Does Gaia Dragoon S Have any particular special or useful parts?

I remeber a while ago, i pretty sure that it has use i either defence or stamina the ar and sub ar of course, it might just be the sub ar though...
hey don't anyone count Blitz out of the meta game seriously It's not known yet which performs better...
(Sep. 16, 2011  8:35 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Does Gaia Dragoon S Have any particular special or useful parts?
Great Dragon is amazing.
Is the best track for attack CH120 or 85? And are Lightning and Vari Ares the best wheels for it?