Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 15, 2011  11:55 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: any good uses for galaxy pegasis??

R2F, the Performance Tip it comes with, is arguably the best attack-type tip one can use, once you've learned to control it well enough.

Galaxy and Pegasus II are both pretty useless, however. Nice for display purposes, though.
What is the heaviest mfb combo available?
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:31 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: What is the heaviest mfb combo available?

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, as I recall.
The best bey you can get? Metal fusion/fight
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:31 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: What is the heaviest mfb combo available?

Actually, I think it's MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:33 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:32 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Actually, I think it's MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB.

Ah, right. Forgot that Bull is 0.1g heavier. Not really a measurable difference in any capacity, but still technically heavier. As for MB, I just completely forgot it existed. I suppose I was going for practical rather than purely in-line with his request.
ok thanks, now i know to tell my friend this combo. Is it good?
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:40 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: ok thanks, now i know to tell my friend this combo. Is it good?

It's decent, but the combo that Hazel posted earlier is much better performance-wise.

EDIT: Come to think of it, doesn't this belong in 'Build me a combo!'?
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:40 AM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: ok thanks, now i know to tell my friend this combo. Is it good?

MB is inferior to CS in the combo. MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS is what you'd want to go for, if shooting for "heaviest combo that plays well", as it is arguably the most potent Defense combo in the current metagame, if the CS is calm. If the CS isn't calm, RS and RSF both work as adequate substitutes.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:33 AM)Israphel Wrote: The best bey you can get? Metal fusion/fight

Hell Kerbecs.Use the Purchase Consultation next time.Hell Kerbecs have many good parts.Even DS,which is decent for stamina.
Thanks, is it availible in the US? Also, is it rare to have a metal flame ring stamped with Beyblade?
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:22 AM)Israphel Wrote: Thanks, is it availible in the US? Also, is it rare to have a metal flame ring stamped with Beyblade?

No, it's not available in the US yet.

All Flame Wheels have 'Beyblade' on the inside of them, IIRC.
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:42 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

It's decent, but the combo that Hazel posted earlier is much better performance-wise.

Decent? It is definitely currently much far from being decent.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:35 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  1:42 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

Decent? It is definitely currently much far from being decent.

QFT!!!!
also you guys are making MB look like Q its not that bad compared to CS Serious
Why is a metal face not used in stamina combos?
Because in stamina combos the heaviest light wheel is used, so why isn't the heaviest face used too?
Is it because the weight distribution is diferrent?
For example does the weight have to go on the outside?
MF is not used in Stamina Combos as that would make it's endurance low.The heavy it is,the more the friction.The more the friction,the lesser the spin time.
What tip would be the best for tornado stadium?
(Sep. 16, 2011  6:37 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: Why is a metal face not used in stamina combos?
Because in stamina combos the heaviest light wheel is used, so why isn't the heaviest face used too?

The CWs used in Stamina combos are chosen not entirely because of weight, but largely because of how well-balanced they are - Aquario and Bull are both very well-balanced CWs, which adds minor longevity to the Bey.

A Metal Face-Heavy would lower its spin time noticably, due to the way weight is distributed on MFB. In Plastics, a HMC was used in Compact combos to add more spin time and lower recoil, but the weight was much more evenly distributed. Making the bey more top-heavy, however, as is the case in MFB, is detrimental to the spin-time of a Stamina-oriented combo.
(Sep. 16, 2011  6:37 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: Why is a metal face not used in stamina combos?

Beywiki Wrote:The extra weight near the centre has been shown to reduce spin time, hence decreasing the Stamina Beyblade’s main function because of the higher friction between the tip and the stadium floor.
Should we say that because the weight s mostly located on the middle so the spinning time will be fewer?
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:18 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Should we say that because the weight s mostly located on the middle so the spinning time will be fewer?

In MFB, yes, that is basically how it works out. The weight is directly pressing on the tip, which is causing serious gains in friction and losses in momentum with each rotation.
I agree with hazel. The structure of MFB is design with the center point of gravity is focusing on the center of the bey. The contact point between the stadium and the bey is the bottom, therefore the weight of the bey going to be focusing on the center of the bey. That is why, as been mention in the post before by Whatzzer, the more the weight focus on the center point, the more the friction created. The friction determine the bey's spin velocity. Whether it can last longer or not.
What I actually mean is the Gravity is composed in the middle not the side, so the force become fewer than without MF ones.....