Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 11, 2011  2:55 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is this real?
I think this has been asked before, but yeah, it's real.
Yes, it's real, it's Sono Kongs version of the Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium. Smile
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, it's real, it's Sono Kongs version of the Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium. Smile
that good i findit funny it cheaper that the standard ones on ebay but its surpsoded to be rare
It's so rare, he adds more of them too it everyday since it's his best seller I believe.
LOL
But yeah, adding rare is just a gimmick to draw people in really. I don't know if they're rare or not, but I don't think so.
What is the tallest Performance tip
Probably HF/S or CS, things like that.
HF/S AFAIK next to it, the RF,R2F,LRF,CS and then almost all eternal bottoms..ES,EWD,EDS,etc...
Im pretty sure imma buy Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbecs, and Killer Beafowl. yes or no?
@TheCapatainDiego..your question belongs to Purchase Consultation thread.
And please be a bit clear..are you asking whether you are going to buy it or not or are you asking whether it is good to buy them or not?
I just got Dranzer G (Red version) Is it rare?
How rare is Flash Leopard 2 and how much would it cost to buy one N.I.P.?
(Sep. 11, 2011  6:27 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I just got Dranzer G (Red version) Is it rare?

Dranzer Gigs Red Version by Takara? Hasbro? Depends on many aspects and conditions.

if Mint Condition then yes, it's very rare because none of the old series is being produced anymore - they were discontinued.
Non-Mint ones will probably be floating around in the world places - remnants of the past years series.

I have a Dragoon GT sitting somewhere in some old box in good shape. Doesn't mean its as rare as a mint condition one.

Grin
(Sep. 11, 2011  6:27 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I just got Dranzer G (Red version) Is it rare?
Yes.

(Sep. 11, 2011  8:35 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: How rare is Flash Leopard 2 and how much would it cost to buy one N.I.P.?

Well, you could say any plastic is rare now, lol. But, I see a lot of Flash Leopard 2, NIB, for sale all over YJA.
@KoolCatKurtis
Its not mint, but the condtition is very good. No broken parts or anything, but worn-ish stickers.
What's the heaviest mold of Gravity?
And what mold is Hasbro's Gravity? Is it lighter? Heavier?

Oh, and what mold has the least recoil?
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: What's the heaviest mold of Gravity?
And what mold is Hasbro's Gravity? Is it lighter? Heavier?

Oh, and what mold has the least recoil?

You should probably read the topic on the Gravity molds and post your questions there instead.
(Sep. 10, 2011  11:41 PM)Max Tate Wrote: they are quite easy to obtain Tired you can purchase a light wheel random booster for $10 on ebay. But yes, if people would like to use bad parts then they should be allowed to. There aren't any rules against using Poison or Dark so why not light wheels?

Yes but practically noone can get them locally. If you're looking up beyblades online and can't find anywhere that mentions how bad they are then you deserve to lose.
(Sep. 11, 2011  8:35 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: How rare is Flash Leopard 2 and how much would it cost to buy one N.I.P.?

Dranzer Gigs Red Version by Takara? Hasbro? Depends on many aspects and conditions.

if Mint Condition then yes, it's very rare because none of the old series is being produced anymore - they were discontinued.
Non-Mint ones will probably be floating around in the world places - remnants of the past years series.

I have a Dragoon GT sitting somewhere in some old box in good shape. Doesn't mean its as rare as a mint condition one.

Grin

Rarity doesnt dimmish if its stopped being produced. It will always be as rare as ever. Even if its as battered as every it will always be super rare or super common. What does change is value though. The wuestion he asked if its rare, and yes it is. No matter the condition
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:04 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:55 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is this real?
I think this has been asked before, but yeah, it's real.

Yes, it is real, but...

This is NOT the same stadium as BB-10. This red SonoKong stadium has an additional ridge line toward the top middle of the stadium due to a change of slope in the main bowl. A traditional (clear) BB-10 does not have this change in slope.

I haven't tested it to see to what degree it changes performance, but I can tell you that I would not choose to include it alongside clear bb-10's in any tournament I would host.
Seriously ? I need to see photographs.
I've noticed this as well, but I don't think it would affect performance/testings that much. Then again it is an extra ridge..
It is the first time someone who actually has both a TAKARA-TOMY Attack Type BeyStadium and a SonoKong Attack Type BeyStadium mentions an extra ridge. In previous cases, we were able to determine that the person simply did not know that there was a 'border' around the exits, which was not the Tornado Ridge.
Red Attack Stadium has a shallower outer slope? From my experience, that's generally a plus for attack types, though I don't think it makes that much difference.
so the red one wouldnt be legal for testing and tourneys
Once we determine if it has any performance/testing difference, I'm sure that will become clear.
Customization on parts are allowed only if it doesnt change the original design/purpose of the part right. I.E having a bey launcher 5 different colors from other beylaunchers or mixing colors of the same part. I had a BB-10 before the sonokong i have now and it is for a fact different