Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 06, 2011  4:10 PM)emman798 Wrote: how are you supposed to fit a bey combo with a 230 in a rapid deploy case

Well, that's simply impossible to do. So, it won't fit! Wink
Sam- Well, for a powerful left launch, a Beylauncher L is perfect, but as you are asking for something other than the beylauncher, L3R and L3 are quite similar as SonicChris said.
Beylaunchers > The new series of Light Launchers(L3R, LL2, L3) > Light Launchers.
But, I ain't sure.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: 1: Appropriate force on your launch. This should be about 50-70% of your Defense/Stamina power.

Why would I knowingly launch at sub-par strength when I could achieve the same results using a slightly less aggressive tip at full strength?
Well, controlling attack types is a tough thing, so of course you must try to keep your launch power a bit moderate.
Arguing on such a matter is pointless. Its upon you. If you are comfortable with a full power launch(surprising), then use it, but usually most people tend to launch a little slowly. The difference is quite less though. Smile
(Sep. 06, 2011  5:00 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: So as a supplementary to question to the one I asked before..what should I get for powerful left launch other than a beylauncher L? Should it be L3 or L3R? Because with that I'd also need to purchase a bey isnt it?

I would say the L3R, if you REALLY don't like Beylaunchers. In doing so you would also get VariAres, a fantastic part. IIRC.
In the stadium I use (magnestadium) the walls are enough to control the craziest of right spin attack types most of the time but I don't see that working in your "Attack" stadium.
(Sep. 06, 2011  6:22 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: In the stadium I use (magnestadium) the walls are enough to control the craziest of right spin attack types most of the time but I don't see that working in your "Attack" stadium.

I'd say we know a little bit better what works and what doesn't than you seem to expect out of us, by this point - the stadium testing is something that is done very thoroughly. The BB-10 is the most proficient attack-type stadium aside from the Plastics-era Tornado Attack stadium, but that stadium is illegal for MFB use.

Trust that we're not stupid and know what we're doing. Continuing to post disparaging remarks about a stadium you do not own is... really kind of irritating.
I was using Counter Leone's MF for some testing. Ever since I put Counter Leone back together, it has been all rattley. Any ideas on what went wrong or how to fix it? I hade no trouble disassembling or reassembling it.
Try examining the MF to see if any part is dented or broken.
It isn't MF. It appears as if something is wrong with either Leone or Counter...
If anyone out there knows, i would like to know how much Gold ver. Sol Blazes were made. I keep seeing "300 Limited Worldwide" on ebay, but i think that's absurd because if only 300 were to exist then the price would a LOT more and rarely even sold.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:18 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: If anyone out there knows, i would like to know how much Gold ver. Sol Blazes were made. I keep seeing "300 Limited Worldwide" on ebay, but i think that's absurd because if only 300 were to exist then the price would a LOT more and rarely even sold.

For sure they should not be that common, but the official number is really not high. I am certain I posted it in the Sol Blaze topic.
Are the XTS Beyblades made out of metal?
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:29 AM)jinglejoe Wrote: Are the XTS Beyblades made out of metal?

Some people say that there is some metal, however it is really nothing compared to actual Metal Fight Beyblades, I believe.
If the paint chips off from a bey, would the performance be affected?
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:42 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: If the paint chips off from a bey, would the performance be affected?

Nothing anyone could possibly notice.
To add, there would be no possible way because:

Now that I spray Beyblades, I realize this: The Beyblades have the same consistency, and therefore, it weights nothing.
So the only thing it's doing is making the bey look different?
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:54 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: So the only thing it's doing is making the bey look different?

Pretty much. It's such a thin coat that its weight can only be measured by things so precise your average calculator wouldn't really care about it.
(Sep. 06, 2011  4:06 PM)Driger Slash Wrote: Sorry if posting in the wrong thread but i have a draceil g rc and one of my friends wanted to trade it for his dranzer f is it worth me trading for dranzer f even though my draceil g rc is able to defeat my driger s
driger s is takara tomy so is it worth trading draceil g rc for dranzer f and why

If you are making this trade due to competitive use, then don't do it. Dranzer F, while a pretty bey, isn't useful. Nothing about the bey is worth getting for competitive use.

(Sep. 06, 2011  5:00 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: So as a supplementary to question to the one I asked before..what should I get for powerful left launch other than a beylauncher L? Should it be L3 or L3R? Because with that I'd also need to purchase a bey isnt it?

Yes, you'd need either L3 or L3R. So, you're looking at getting either L Drago Destroy (L3) or VariAres (L3R). Alternatively, you could have a look for L3 on eBay. I know I saw it for sale there about a week ago.
Can anyone identify what the stadium in this set is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...336b096b8d
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can anyone identify what the stadium in this set is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...336b096b8d

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-G-Blade-...X-Set-WHOA
I could be wrong though. I saw that exact same set in a hobby shop few months back, and asked the same question. The owner told me it's that red stadium in the link I posted. There's no way to know for certain at the time, since the owner was not willing to open the seal tape to peep inside the box.
hey guys, is L-Drago Destroy any good for attack?
That is definitely not the Balance Type BeyStadium, even SonoKong does not have a blue version of it. It is not a Metal Fight Beyblade stadium.

Yes, apparently L Drago Destroy is good in Attack.
Hmm, you're right. I never noticed that there's a background image of the stadium on the box. My bad, ultrablader.
Does the Sonokong BB-43 Lightning L Drago come with a Beylauncher L