Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Rubber bands/elastics are not legal anymore. We removed the rule allowing this use because TAKARA-TOMY had really done an effort to release products to fix this problem : Beylauncher Suspension, Beylauncher Rubber.
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:17 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:19 AM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:00 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i think there is...remember takara gold dragoon s?but i'm not sure if it is widee survuve or wide defence(eh..forgot the name)
Its a gold plated wide defence.
Also im going to repost my question. I have a toys r us dragoon V that has Right neo castings, is this a manufacturing error ?

You get it NIB? Assuming you did, were the casings actually attached to the plastic frame?
Yeah i got it NIB a while ago, didnt realise until now I needed it.

Dragoon V shouldn't have right spin spingear casing but Gaia/Strata Dragoon V should.
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Dragoon V shouldn't have right spin spingear casing but Gaia/Strata Dragoon V should.

yeah i know that. Im just wondering if takara made mistake and realeased them all like that or mines a manufacturing error
Unfortunately I bought Gaia Dragoon instead so I can't help you.
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tournaments never allow all generations at once, it is always only one generation. Most events use the Standard format, which only allows Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal [whatever].

i was askin for street battles trina sho ma frends onl bey gens not so bad
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:39 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tournaments never allow all generations at once, it is always only one generation. Most events use the Standard format, which only allows Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal [whatever].

I would help u with wat ur saying, but i hav no idea wat ur saying....
He wants vids of battles on the street that make beyblade look cool to his friends so they'll play with him I think.
That's what I get out of that mess anyway.
(Sep. 05, 2011  10:39 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote:

Ebonics doesn't translate too well to forums. Especially since it doesn't work in real life, either.

I'm pretty sure he means that he wanted to know what the best gen Beyblade to use in a street battle is, because street battles usually do not restrict generations, or, rather, are open to whatever rules the persons blading choose.
i alredy asked if an hms can beat an mfb
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:00 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: i alredy asked if an hms can beat an mfb

To respond, basically, to your question, the answer isn't that simple. Certain HMS combos are heavy/fast/aggressive enough to bring down certain MFB combos, and certain MFB combos run a serious risk of breaking most HMS combos. It all depends on the height of the Bey, the weight, the speed at which it is rotating, and the nature of the performance tip/core.
Depends on which from each series are battling,but overall MFB would win.
Uncustomized, not really. Grand is too hollow, but RS is top-tier for defense.
Grand is, overall, a fairly mediocre wheel. Its recoil is too high, and it's not really heavy enough to counteract that notion, for Defense purposes.
hey someone shud make a list of what other system combos can beat and survive mfbs
In the current metagame, which of the following would have the greatest competitive use ?
- Ray Unicorno D125CS
- VariAres D:D
- Lightning L-Drago 100HF
- or L-Drago Destroy F:S

(Sep. 06, 2011  12:35 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: hey someone shud make a list of what other system combos can beat and survive mfbs

What relevance does your post have to this thread ?
I'm pretty sure those suggestions should go in the random thoughts thread …
varay aries

dos hasbro hf/s change modes
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:52 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: dos hasbro hf/s change modes
Of course it does...
what's this blue beyblade stadium i keep seeing in ebay and is it a good to get it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stadium-Metal-Fi...644wt_1396
It's fake.
Don't buy it.
How do i get a beyblade passport?
how do i get a beyblade passport
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:53 AM)15sparky Wrote: How do i get a beyblade passport?
how do i get a beyblade passport

Click the "Passport" link at the top of the forum, click "subscribe", pay the money with your selected method. $10.
I want to do testing but i dont think i can. I dont have a BB-10/TT stadium. I have a Sonokong Attack stadium(red one) and to me it seems different like the edges of the tornado rigde are shorter/smoother and towards the middle of the stadium its like an extra ridge. is it legal to test in the Sonokong Attack stadium?
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:05 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I want to do testing but i dont think i can. I dont have a BB-10/TT stadium. I have a Sonokong Attack stadium(red one) and to me it seems different like the edges of the tornado rigde are shorter/smoother and towards the middle of the stadium its like an extra ridge. is it legal to test in the Sonokong Attack stadium?

The Sonokong red Attack stadium is identical in shape, as far as I am aware, to the TT BB-10. No one has informed me otherwise.

Moreover, attack-types do quite a good job of staying in, and flowering properly, in the Sonokong Attack Stadium.