Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Storm Pegasis advantage?Only RF.As for the second one,it's unpredictable.Test it out yourself.
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:38 AM)beyblademonitor Wrote: what advantages do storm pegasus 105RF have over other beyblades?
What r its disadvantages?
It is better than which beyblades?
Who would win?
Storm pegasus vs flame saggitario
Storm pegasus vs dark bull
Storm pegasus vs lightning l drago
Storm pegasus vs earth eagal
Storm pegasus vs rock leon
Plz tel according to ur tests
The only good part in Storm Pegasus 105 RF is RF. That is it's advantage, although it has low stamina. You could consider it an advantage or disadvantage. It's main disadvantages are that 105 is bad with RF and Storm has sucky attack power. If it can't KO quickly, that's bad as it will most likely lose. Most of beys would be able to beat a stock Storm Pegasus, as it is BAD uncostomized. If you have Lightning L-Drago, make Lightning L-Drago 100 RF. That's an okay attack combo. There. Happy?
And since I've done these test..let me tell you..pegasis loses half of them...but it does beat LLD if the tip is worn enough(mine was and it beat LLD easily)
Im not sure if I should put this here but I thought it would go here.
I have a Beat Lynx TH170WD. Would trading the Beat and the TH170 for a Basalt, Blitz and BD145 be a good deal?
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:58 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Im not sure if I should put this here but I thought it would go here.
I have a Beat Lynx TH170WD. Would trading the Beat and the TH170 for a Basalt, Blitz and BD145 be a good deal?

WHOSE MAKING THAT TRADE!? No dont, as much as Basalt and the other 2 are, TH170 is top-tier and Beat can be used for some stuff so whatever u do dont trade it!!
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:11 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:58 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Im not sure if I should put this here but I thought it would go here.

WHOSE MAKING THAT TRADE!? No dont, as much as Basalt and the other 2 are, TH170 is top-tier and Beat can be used for some stuff so whatever u do dont trade it!!
also isnt beat a top tier attack combo

Is there a blue and red ver of draciel s?
On the contrary, I would definitely do that trade if I were you. Beat is good, but not great. Basalt would be better, and Blitz is much more ferocious in the attack department. BD145 is also great with stamina and attack. TH170, while also great, is a bit overrated imo.
Thanks Uwik!
Why did i lose lose against a bassalt 230WD if i used full power bassalt 230CS?
Wear of Basalt, aggro or calm CS, launchers, launches and clear wheels all could make you lose
One of the main reasons would be the CS. Some are just bad. Your launch would be next. Power isn't everything.
Can I combine a hasbro beyblade with Takara parts? If so, would that be legal?
Thanks
Can I combine a hasbro beyblade with Takara parts? If so, would that be legal?
Thanks
Yes it would.
Well..but it wont be legal for Hasbro tournaments isn't it?
What is the best stamina HWS Beyblade? I like stamina types but I can't seem to know any good ones...
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:57 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: What is the best stamina HWS Beyblade? I like stamina types but I can't seem to know any good ones...

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic. Most parts are "HWS".
(Sep. 04, 2011  12:40 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: Can I combine a hasbro beyblade with Takara parts? If so, would that be legal?
Thanks
Hasbro will only allow takara and sonokong parts where they look identical but the WBO will allow both.
what is the tornado ridge i hear pople sutch as Deikailo talkin about it in vids but im not sure what it is or how to use it in game play to my advantage or how it can hurt me
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:13 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: what is the tornado ridge i hear pople sutch as Deikailo talkin about it in vids but im not sure what it is or how to use it in game play to my advantage or how it can hurt me

It is the abrupt 'step' that forms a ring all around the stadium, within the walls and exits.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:47 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well..but it wont be legal for Hasbro tournaments isn't it?

You are allowed to use TT Parts as long as Hasbro have already released them.
You can ue it to your advantage with the sliding shoot for attack-types.
which is the beter choice in an any Generation batle mfb or hms