Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks! That'll work perfectly. Smile
Can some one please pm me a list of currently available 4D beyblades and ones beng released later this year. Please sort them out as currently available or [place release date for pre release]. Thank you.
Are any of the hidden spirit beys good?
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:05 AM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: Can some one please pm me a list of currently available 4D beyblades and ones beng released later this year. Please sort them out as currently available or [place release date for pre release]. Thank you.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

Everything from BB-105 to BB-119 is considered a 4D bey (with the exception of accessories and wheels other than Blitz found in the strongest blader set)
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:20 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Are any of the hidden spirit beys good?

i think this was asked recently...anyway, Griffolyon's Cross Griffon AR has proven to be useful, but sadly, the bey currently isnt legal for tourney use due to the fact that other Hidden Spirit beys are not compatabile with normal beyblade parts, even though Griffolyon and Salymolyon variants are.

Now that i think about, i did answer this question recently, because I then asked, "when do we get to hear about the commitee's decision on this issue?"
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Could someone list all Colors of CS for me and how to obtain them besides ray Striker/Unicorno Anyway Thanks

My question was answered wrongly
I am sking what colors CS comes in nd it was answered onhow to get a CS I also wish to know how to obtain the other colors of CS thanks also if there are multiples i one set for example a random booster please list the bey C color thanks. sorry if this is messy i cant really correct it right now
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:20 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Are any of the hidden spirit beys good?

i think this was asked recently...anyway, Griffolyon's Cross Griffon AR has proven to be useful, but sadly, the bey currently isnt legal for tourney use due to the fact that other Hidden Spirit beys are not compatabile with normal beyblade parts, even though Griffolyon and Salymolyon variants are.

Now that i think about, i did answer this question recently, because I then asked, "when do we get to hear about the commitee's decision on this issue?"
sorry for double asking.it wouldn't show my post the first three times i asked

That is because of the WBO post glitch. It happens alot now, with the servers conatining more people than ever.

For a temporary fix do this; when you notice that you cannot view any more posts after a certain point and you are sent back to page 1 of the thread, click post reply to see what responses you missed. After doing so, click the forum the topic is in (example: beyblade general). After doing so, go back into the thread and all of the "invisible" posts should become visable agian. if that doesn't work, wait a little while after some more people have posted, andf then make another post. Otherwise, just continue to follow the posts at the bottom of the post reply page.

It would be hilarious if the problem occurs with this post...
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:43 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:37 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Could someone list all Colors of CS for me and how to obtain them besides ray Striker/Unicorno Anyway Thanks

I am sking what colors CS comes in nd it was answered onhow to get a CS I also wish to know how to obtain the other colors of CS thanks also if there are multiples i one set for example a random booster please list the bey C color thanks. sorry if this is messy i cant really correct it right now
Standard gray CS (ray striker/unicorno boosters/starters)
Clear CS (Takara-Tomy Limited edition Ray Unicorno D145CS Aurora Version)
Blue CS (Random Booster Volume 6)
Purple CS (Random Booster Volume 6)
Mint Green CS (Hasbro Ray Striker double pack with Inferno Cancer SW145FS)

It should be noted that the CS's out of RBV6 are the least aggressive, Mint Green CS is passive at first and then extremely aggressive when hit, standard CS's performance are entirely on wear, and clear CS is...assertive? I guess? I like the clear CS as a general selection.

(Aug. 28, 2011  4:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: That is because of the WBO post glitch. It happens alot now, with the servers conatining more people than ever.

For a temporary fix do this; when you notice that you cannot view any more posts after a certain point and you are sent back to page 1 of the thread, click post reply to see what responses you missed. After doing so, click the forum the topic is in (example: beyblade general). After doing so, go back into the thread and all of the "invisible" posts should become visable agian. if that doesn't work, wait a little while after some more people have posted, andf then make another post. Otherwise, just continue to follow the posts at the bottom of the post reply page.

Once you've done this, scroll up and down the page until you've encountered a new type of Beyblade that appears on the screen. It's actually a glitch beyblade that's missing a name. Also, whatever parts are in the 3rd slot of your deck box will be multiplied by 99.
Thanks that list works amazingly
Thanks that list works amazing extremly well.
how do you transfer bey points your other beypointer
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:43 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:

Standard gray CS (ray striker/unicorno boosters/starters)
Clear CS (Takara-Tomy Limited edition Ray Unicorno D145CS Aurora Version)
Blue CS (Random Booster Volume 6)
Purple CS (Random Booster Volume 6)
Mint Green CS (Hasbro Ray Striker double pack with Inferno Cancer SW145FS)

It should be noted that the CS's out of RBV6 are the least aggressive, Mint Green CS is passive at first and then extremely aggressive when hit, standard CS's performance are entirely on wear, and clear CS is...assertive? I guess? I like the clear CS as a general selection.

(Aug. 28, 2011  4:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: That is because of the WBO post glitch. It happens alot now, with the servers conatining more people than ever.

Once you've done this, scroll up and down the page until you've encountered a new type of Beyblade that appears on the screen. It's actually a glitch beyblade that's missing a name. Also, whatever parts are in the 3rd slot of your deck box will be multiplied by 99.

And apparently, if you can figure the name of that beyblade, you are rewarded with an online coupon that garantees you one free automatic win agianst an argument with a moderator on this site, hahaha.

A new question: What are the blades Blader DJ and American DJ used when they fought? I can see they are recolors of Earth Eagle 145WD and Rock Aries ED145B (as opposed to Clay Aries) but what was Madoka saying was so special about them? (I have only seen the raw version of EP 91) And, it looks as if Aries has SD isntead of B, and WD145 instead of ED145. Is that correct?
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:25 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A new question: What are the blades Blader DJ and American DJ used when they fought? I can see they are recolors of Earth Eagle 145WD and Rock Aries ED145B (as opposed to Clay Aries) but what was Madoka saying was so special about them? (I have only seen the raw version of EP 91) And, it looks as if Aries has SD isntead of B, and WD145 instead of ED145. Is that correct?

Read the topic on episode 91, the information was obviously posted there ... And I think Madoka was just in awe at their Blader Spirit.
how do you transfer beypoints to my other beypointer
(Aug. 28, 2011  6:02 AM)dylanslegos Wrote: how do you transfer beypoints to my other beypointer

Connect them, and tell one that the other won. Repeat.
how do i transfer all of my beypoints to my other beypointer
Same way,but you must repeat that several times.
are you sure , it's not working
are you sure, it's not working
Do you actually have 2 Beypointers?You must do it until one Beypointer's point is 0
are you sure, it's not working
it is not working,is there a different way of doing that?
That's the only way.If you truly have a Beypointer,It has the instructions in the box.
Should I get fake he'll kerbecs or fake ldrago destroy
Also is flame byxis worth it
Dont get any FAKES.3 Fakes worth 1 original Takara tomy bey in my country.Dont waste your money on them.Yes,Flame Byxis is really worth it.Flame is ok.Byxis is good for attack,230 is top tier in Defence,WD is top tier in Stamina.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:07 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Dont get any FAKES.3 Fakes worth 1 original Takara tomy bey in my country.Dont waste your money on them.Yes,Flame Byxis is really worth it.Flame is ok.Byxis is good for attack,230 is top tier in Defence,WD is top tier in Stamina.

Well, I'll elaborate on that- Byxis is good for revealing the contact points of MWs like Vulcan.
Btw, Purchase Consultation please.