Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 26, 2011  3:08 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:51 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Hi Guys!
Does anybody knows if Dranzer GT (black) version really exist?

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...-186605572

Ask user G he has one idk how he got it but ask him it's also in his collection video.!!! If u want to see the video type in and I quote (My Plastic Beyblade Collection) on youtube it should be the 4th video it has a picture of dranzer gt in blue and Also the black!!!
this is the first time i heard and saw black dranzer gt..but it is to beautiful to be a repaint job..with the black dranzer gt stickers...it is either fake or a very rare one...i hope someone will clear this thing..
beyfan?ultrablader?or even beybrad?any idea about this black dranzer gt?

does anyone know of a white beylauncher R or L/R???
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:58 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:49 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you keep the string from a beylauncher from fraying

I used a bar of soap on a homade bow (for arrows) from fraying when I was a kid. I don't know if that would affect the performance but only use a LITTLE bit or it will be kinda flakey and nasty.

A basic idea like this, ie Bowstring Wax or something like it, would technically stop the cord from fraying, but it would also have a very noticable impact on the performance of the device, more than likely.

If you're fraying your launcher string, you're pulling it out at an angle, or pulling far too hard. Try to pull straight out and with appropriate force.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:35 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: does anyone know of a white beylauncher R or L/R???

I believe there is no Beylauncher L/R in white just Black,Translucent Black, and Red.

Not sure about the BeyLauncher R because I don't know all the special editions but I don't think there is.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:35 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: does anyone know of a white beylauncher R or L/R???

There are white Beylauncher Rs, I believe. I forget what they come with, however.
is it possible for hasbro to have diffrent metal wheel molds?

because my earth wheel from earth virgo spins from 4:44- 6:58 in the custom earth leone 135 WD
and my ray wheel will spin for 3:25-4:00 min on the custom ray leone 100 es.
same with burn wheel on a es and wd, 3:25- 4:10 on wd, and on es its spin time is 5:00 min
and it goes on and on with every metal wheel i have(from metal masters, not the orginal seiries.)
is this possible?
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:56 PM)leone=best Wrote: is it possible for hasbro to have diffrent metal wheel molds?

because my earth wheel from earth virgo spins from 4:44- 6:58 in the custom earth leone 135 WD
same with burn wheel on a es and wd, 3:25- 4:10 on wd, and on es its spin time is 5:00 min
and it goes on and on with every metal wheel i have(from metal masters, not the orginal seiries.)
is this possible?

Yes because they have they have different tips and Metal wheels are Different. How in the world do you get 6:58 with the combo Earth Leone 135 Wd and Burn with es 5:00. That is impossible.
Yeah i dont even a CS combo could spin for 6:58...
As for my question, ive been looking around on the net and cant find it, so i'll ask here.
Which beyblade comes with LRF?
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:39 AM)@wesome Wrote: Yeah i dont even a CS combo could spin for 6:58...
As for my question, ive been looking around on the net and cant find it, so i'll ask here.

The L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. and the Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:39 AM)@wesome Wrote: Yeah i dont even a CS combo could spin for 6:58...

L Drago Destroy Gold Edition or Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version.
I think those are the only ones. CS is good for defense not Solo Spin. I think MS has the best Solo Spin.

only the Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version from japan has it. Hasbro MIGHT release it here since they are actually releasing them. so for its rush mode(battle set package) with 125SF and assault mode (standalone) with 85 XF
how do you get a pic on your sig
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:04 AM)ravery323 Wrote: how do you get a pic on your sig

This thread is for questions about beyblades only. Just search in Questions about the WBO because I am sure someone already did.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:04 AM)ravery323 Wrote: how do you get a pic on your sig

That kind of question belongs in Questions about the WBO.
(Aug. 26, 2011  11:46 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:56 PM)leone=best Wrote: is it possible for hasbro to have diffrent metal wheel molds?

is this possible?

Yes because they have they have different tips and Metal wheels are Different. How in the world do you get 6:58 with the combo Earth Leone 135 Wd and Burn with es 5:00. That is impossible.

dont know, i thought it was normal. maybye, i launch harder than dei, or any one else? i found that immposible to, yes but still im not lying, i swear by my death and i will go to hell kerbecs that i am not lying.
is using steel wool to make our metal wheels shiny bad for the metal wheel
Yes,it might scratch the wheel.
Go to 'Weights of MFB' thread
I meant the national championship in australia so some one can win and go to Torronto, Canada in 2012 is there any and i thought they said 40 or 20 or something country is competing in beyblade ?
how do i wear down my cs tip i never get the rubber

(Aug. 27, 2011  4:30 AM)johnw25 Wrote: how do i wear down my cs tip i never get the rubber

You just launch it a few times ...

DarknessPlayer Wrote:I meant the national championship in australia so some one can win and go to Torronto, Canada in 2012 is there any and i thought they said 40 or 20 or something country is competing in beyblade ?

There is absolutely no news about there even being any tournaments in Australia from Hasbro, so at the moment no, there are none.
which launcher is more powerful the ripcord or rip gauge launcher
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:34 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:08 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:51 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Hi Guys!
Does anybody knows if Dranzer GT (black) version really exist?

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...-186605572

Ask user G he has one idk how he got it but ask him it's also in his collection video.!!! If u want to see the video type in and I quote (My Plastic Beyblade Collection) on youtube it should be the 4th video it has a picture of dranzer gt in blue and Also the black!!!
this is the first time i heard and saw black dranzer gt..but it is to beautiful to be a repaint job..with the black dranzer gt stickers...it is either fake or a very rare one...i hope someone will clear this thing..
beyfan?ultrablader?or even beybrad?any idea about this black dranzer gt?

Wow, what a beautiful bey! I have never seen a black Dranzer GT before. Is this a repaint, or a real bey? Does anyone know?

If it is fake, then the stickers were most likely created with an ALPS printer or another one like it.
are vulcan has been tested as a defence wheel?