Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 26, 2011  8:05 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: It is also obtainable by a Hasbro Faceoff pack.

And available through RBV6.Flame Gemios 100CS.
i have a new mint condition rf and it is not attacking even a bit.I don't know what to do.
Use it a bit. Wear it down to its prime. I got a mint RF and same happened but after it wore down a bit it was attacking.
why do they have blue bey pointers and black bey pointers.
So that people have a variety of colors.
When will the beyblade championship will be settle in Australia because i really want to ?
There isn't any Beyblade Championship.
There is.One on Japan that recently ended,and theres supposed to be another one at Torronto,Canada on 2013.There are no Championships in Australia however.
I meant in Australia there isn't any Championship.
Whenever
Whenever I screw on the face bolt hard, tne bolt makes a loud click and then its very loose, help?
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:50 PM)Aleandor Wrote: Whenever
Whenever I screw on the face bolt hard, tne bolt makes a loud click and then its very loose, help?

nothing much you can do..it is already loose..try screw it but stop before the loud click..or get a new one..
eerrr.... can you explain what is winning combinations?
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:02 PM)Kopaja Wrote: eerrr.... can you explain what is winning combinations?

more or less combos used by winners in a tourney..i dont think the question belongs here..
That thread?Used to discuss winning combo's on tournaments.Check the thread yourself.
Hi Guys!
Does anybody knows if Dranzer GT (black) version really exist?

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...-186605572
yes it does.
So, Do you know if its a RB, LE re-colour or playset?
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:51 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Hi Guys!
Does anybody knows if Dranzer GT (black) version really exist?

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...-186605572

Ask user G he has one idk how he got it but ask him it's also in his collection video.!!! If u want to see the video type in and I quote (My Plastic Beyblade Collection) on youtube it should be the 4th video it has a picture of dranzer gt in blue and Also the black!!!
hate to break it to ya but i asked a while ago and he said it was a paint job
off topic hey jr_tiger why wont reply to my pms
Is there any know problems or differences with songokong stadiums and takara tomy's?
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:30 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is there any know problems or differences with songokong stadiums and takara tomy's?

Sonokong and TT's BB-10 Stadiums are completely identical, as far as I can tell. Colors they're released in seems to be the only difference.
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:30 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is there any know problems or differences with songokong stadiums and takara tomy's?

Sonokong and TT's BB-10 Stadiums are completely identical, as far as I can tell. Colors they're released in seems to be the only difference.

hm..I bought thr red sonokong Attack stadium and my attack type beys self KO pretty easily
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:34 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  7:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:

hm..I bought thr red sonokong Attack stadium and my attack type beys self KO pretty easily

The TR is the same depth on them, IIRC. So it's entirely your fault if any of your beys self-KO.

Don't launch so hard. The attack stadium is not a foolproof "THIS STOPS YOUR ATTACK-TYPES FROM SELF-KOING", it just makes it a bit harder for them to, and helps them stay closer to the middle.
how do you keep the string from a beylauncher from fraying
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:49 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you keep the string from a beylauncher from fraying

I used a bar of soap on a homade bow (for arrows) from fraying when I was a kid. I don't know if that would affect the performance but only use a LITTLE bit or it will be kinda flakey and nasty.