Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: No one could match Kei's results and it was proven his Thermal was abnormal.
The guy who mentioned Thermal's use as destabilisers: Pure destabilisers are outdated.

I can. I have 3 Thermals.... So it couldnt of been abnormal.
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What do you mean by it feels rough? It is a WD, so the tip is thin and pointy. If all your teeps feel "rough" then I dought it is a problem.

Unless you bought it before the release of Lightning Force, buying PTW was a mistake...

tyler Lee: thabks for the help.
----
My revised questions:

1) Which SK releases of Rubber tips have bars?

2) Other than R2F, do all Hasbro releases of Rubber tips have bars?

3) Can anyone describe all the variations of CS in detail? Pics are optional. I have a basic undertsanding but I haven't gotton all the information I need yet. I am aware that each manufactorer has 2 variants of CS (TT, SK and Hasbro) making a total of 6 CS variations at maximum.

4) Hasbro is making 3 variants of Meteo L-drago. The normal version comes with LF, Ultimate Rush comes with SF. What tip does Ultimate Assult include, is LF an original hasbro part (never heard of it before) and will Hasbro ever release LRF? Wasn't one of those variants supposed to have it?

4: No, it didnt match the colour of any of the meteo wheels. Rush has red, assalt has blue. Green? No LDrago is green in URS
Does anyone know who voices kyoya in the anime?
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:20 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: Does anyone know who voices kyoya in the anime?

Japanese or US?
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 4) Hasbro is making 3 variants of Meteo L-drago. The normal version comes with LF, Ultimate Rush comes with SF. What tip does Ultimate Assult include, is LF an original hasbro part (never heard of it before) and will Hasbro ever release LRF? Wasn't one of those variants supposed to have it?

Sonokong Meteo L-Drago comes with LF and I'm pretty sure the TT one does too. LF is Left Flat, a plastic version of LRF.
For the USA I meant
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:26 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: For the USA I meant

Oh Peter Cugno voices Kyoya in Beyblade Metal Fusion
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:47 PM)ravery323 Wrote: why is hell kerbecs so good.

Read this:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cs_BD145DS
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:26 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Hi guys, I came across this problem with my Beylauncher LR the other day, I thought it was the spring mechanism so I re-winded the spring and it made no difference. Finally I found out that the lock (the thing that makes the beyblade click when screwing it on to the launcher) had broken. I've looked around on YouTube for a video of how to mend it and I can't find any of mending the lock. Has any of you had this problem before and have you mended it? If not do you have to buy a new Beylauncher LR?

Um, is anyone going to answer my problem?
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:17 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:30 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: No one could match Kei's results and it was proven his Thermal was abnormal.
The guy who mentioned Thermal's use as destabilisers: Pure destabilisers are outdated.

I can. I have 3 Thermals.... So it couldnt of been abnormal.
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What do you mean by it feels rough? It is a WD, so the tip is thin and pointy. If all your teeps feel "rough" then I dought it is a problem.

Unless you bought it before the release of Lightning Force, buying PTW was a mistake...

----
My revised questions:

3) Can anyone describe all the variations of CS in detail? Pics are optional. I have a basic undertsanding but I haven't gotton all the information I need yet. I am aware that each manufactorer has 2 variants of CS (TT, SK and Hasbro) making a total of 6 CS variations at maximum.

4) Hasbro is making 3 variants of Meteo L-drago. The normal version comes with LF, Ultimate Rush comes with SF. What tip does Ultimate Assult include, is LF an original hasbro part (never heard of it before) and will Hasbro ever release LRF? Wasn't one of those variants supposed to have it?

4: No, it didnt match the colour of any of the meteo wheels. Rush has red, assalt has blue. Green? No LDrago is green in URS

What does color have to do with my question? I asked what tip Meteo Ldrago Assult (blue) comes with. I know what parts are used with Meteo Ldrago and Meteo Ldrago Rush (red).

Then which beyblade (TT/SK) comes with LRF then?

Questions 1, 2 and 3 are still open and having them answered would be greatlty appreciated.
LRF comes only in the L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle set AFAIK.
In other words, it's only on an alternate version of Meteo L-Drago, not the regular version.
Does anyone here experience serious elbow strain after long(like, 1hr+ constant) practice sessions with Sliding Shoot? I've got some joint problems and such, but no matter how I seem to pull the cord or angle myself, I eventually stress my elbow to the point of needing to take a few days off to let it heal.

I know it's not how I'm shooting(the problem goes deeper than that and I'm fully aware of it), since I have tried pretty much every angle and position, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and found a reasonable way to continue practicing without as much stress. (Keep in mind I'm not pulling hard on a bad elbow usually)

----
My revised questions:

i was just a little worried that maybe my stadium is damaging the tips. otherwise, i saw a video and is hasbro actually releasing the Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago as stand alone? assault version has the 85 WF and rush version is package similar to the pegasus battle set from target.
Maybe if you over did it a bit, sliding shoot isn't that difficult to preform and shouldn't reallt take that much effort, especialy after some practice. But I have never heard of someone straining themselves from a spinning top game, unless they have a condition of sorts. For example, I have scoliosis so my back begins to hurt when I us my beyblades because of the poor posture involved with the game.

Thanks Dracomageat.

In addition to 1-3, i forgot to ask what tip Hasbro's MLD Assualt will come with?
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: In addition to 1-3, i forgot to ask what tip Hasbro's MLD Assualt will come with?

Although someone answered that above you his/her answer was wrong it comes with 85XF
Assuming I'm able to, is it worth me buying a second version of Meteo L-Drago?
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Maybe if you over did it a bit, sliding shoot isn't that difficult to preform and shouldn't reallt take that much effort, especialy after some practice. But I have never heard of someone straining themselves from a spinning top game, unless they have a condition of sorts. For example, I have scoliosis so my back begins to hurt when I us my beyblades because of the poor posture involved with the game.

Thanks Dracomageat.

In addition to 1-3, i forgot to ask what tip Hasbro's MLD Assualt will come with?

I have no trouble performing SS, and I don't pull hard at all for it. It's just the actual angle of the motion that tugs at an old injury.
Hasbro is releasing 85WF????? That is more than shocking!
or is it 85XF?????? that seems even more unlikely!
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:17 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Hasbro is releasing 85WF????? That is more than shocking!
or is it 85XF?????? that seems even more unlikely!

If you watch the video and zoom in when assault comes it says 85XF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_PdCSHTd0
YES! The days where hasbro uses 105F as a substitue for 85 and WF/XF is over! Hazzah!!!!! =) =) =)

----
My revised questions:

2 The only rubber tips i have are Rf,R2f, an cs. RF has a bar and cs is covered with plastic were the bar would be as for R2f no bar
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:26 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Hi guys, I came across this problem with my Beylauncher LR the other day, I thought it was the spring mechanism so I re-winded the spring and it made no difference. Finally I found out that the lock (the thing that makes the beyblade click when screwing it on to the launcher) had broken. I've looked around on YouTube for a video of how to mend it and I can't find any of mending the lock. Has any of you had this problem before and have you mended it? If not do you have to buy a new Beylauncher LR?

Is anyone gonna answer my question?
We cant really help if you dont state what the exact problem is. otherwise, you could just end up worsening the problem

smoked17: Thanks. Since ou said R2F has no bar, you probobly had the plastic version.

I will let my other questions rest for now. If anyone has an answer to my unanswered questions, shoot me a pm. Otherwise, thanks to everyone for all the help.
my cyber pegusus has really bad scratches anybody else have this problem
(Aug. 25, 2011  11:34 PM)johnw25 Wrote: my cyber pegusus has really bad scratches anybody else have this problem

If it is the painted one of course it is gonna have scratches, the paint chips off.