Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Blitz Unicorno. Thermal is a good wheel for destabilizers, when paired with SF. I'd say flame and thermal are equal, with different uses.
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:59 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Tris: Flame is the best stamina HWS wheel except for Basalt, Scythe, Hell, Burn and Earth.
@qwertxj3: Flame > Thermal

Tch. Kei and Thermal says hi: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Wheel-Testing

Well, that thread is WAY too old...
Wheels like Basalt and Hell weren't even released then, so IMO, it doesn't prove that Thermal is good....
beymaster- Well, the question was for a better STAMINA wheel. Smile
No one could match Kei's results and it was proven his Thermal was abnormal.
The guy who mentioned Thermal's use as destabilisers: Pure destabilisers are outdated.
Blitz Unicorno- Well, I am shocked by that statement! Tongue_out Thermal was abnormal? Confused
But yes, Thermal isn't THAT good. Flame, Basalt, Hell, Earth, Burn, Scythe, etc. are always a better choice. Smile
Um, I think its going a bit off topic. Especially because such questions and answers kinda belong to Build me a Combo... Smile
Many people did try to test Thermal and only Kei's got that good results, so I guess his one was abnormal.
Maybe there are two Thermal molds like Virgo and Kei got the best mold while others got a bad mold...
Pure destabilizers are ment for Plastics. I am not sure about HMS, but pure destabilizing is harder in MFB because of the metal, making it competativly unreliable.

Tips such as SF have found use in Hasbro stadiums, but not as destabilizers.

Thermal is a very strange wheel, and from what I have seen, its uses vary, and can be used as a substitute for a tier part, but it isnt top tier. At best, thermal could pass as third tier, and that is being generous.
Err,you guys should leave that discussion now.Destabilizers are now truly outdated.And that test was a long time ago.
Um, I am not sure if this goes here, but I was making a bey wishlist, and I want to know what to put on it. So far, I have
Takara Tomy Attack Stadium BB-10
Gravity Persues
Hell Kerbecs
and Basalt Horogium.

Anything else I should get???
Go to purchase consulatation thread.
WASUPPPPPPPPPPPP!Smile :0
Hello, I have a ? to ask........... should Traid galaxy pegasis for ray unicornio??????or Do you guys Think i shoud battel agenst it it first???? SO MANY ??????;(
It actually depends on the beys which you have..although I feel that if you have an RF then its alright to trade ur Galaxy Pegasus for Ray Unicorno
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:51 PM)ThermalOrso2385 Wrote: Hello, I have a ? to ask........... should Traid galaxy pegasis for ray unicornio??????or Do you guys Think i shoud battel agenst it it first???? SO MANY ??????;(

I would. Depends on personal preferences though.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:21 PM)beyavenger Wrote: how much would a rushing boar be worth

Hmm, Im not too sure. I cant find any to compare too. Is it mint?
TT RF has no bar, TT RF2 does, Hasbro RF has a bar, Hasbro R2F has none. What about SK RF and R2F?

And which releases of LRF have a bar?

Do all other R style tips have bars? If so which ones and which releases?

Can anyone describe all the variations of CS in detail? Pics are optional (2 TT, 2 SK, and 2 Hasbro) I have a basic undertsanding but i haven't gotton all the information I need yet.
LDrago reshuffle set TT one "s Lrf has bar and any other Rubber Bottom of TT has bar except for RF in any release
i got my flame byxis and his tip is nice and smooth. when i launched him in my pegasus thunder whip stadium (a year old) a couple of times the vary tip of it is a little rough. is it normal?

P.S. all my beyblade tips are like that except my metal spike.
Hi guys, I came across this problem with my Beylauncher LR the other day, I thought it was the spring mechanism so I re-winded the spring and it made no difference. Finally I found out that the lock (the thing that makes the beyblade click when screwing it on to the launcher) had broken. I've looked around on YouTube for a video of how to mend it and I can't find any of mending the lock. Has any of you had this problem before and have you mended it? If not do you have to buy a new Beylauncher LR?
beyavenger
a mint rushing boar should worth of 30-35usd...
why is hell kerbecs so good.
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:11 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: i got my flame byxis and his tip is nice and smooth. when i launched him in my pegasus thunder whip stadium (a year old) a couple of times the vary tip of it is a little rough. is it normal?

P.S. all my beyblade tips are like that except my metal spike.
yes

What do you mean by it feels rough? It is a WD, so the tip is thin and pointy. If all your teeps feel "rough" then I dought it is a problem.

Unless you bought it before the release of Lightning Force, buying PTW was a mistake...

tyler Lee: thabks for the help.
----
My revised questions:

1) Which SK releases of Rubber tips have bars?

2) Other than R2F, do all Hasbro releases of Rubber tips have bars?

3) Can anyone describe all the variations of CS in detail? Pics are optional. I have a basic undertsanding but I haven't gotton all the information I need yet. I am aware that each manufactorer has 2 variants of CS (TT, SK and Hasbro) making a total of 6 CS variations at maximum.

4) Hasbro is making 3 variants of Meteo L-drago. The normal version comes with LF, Ultimate Rush comes with SF. What tip does Ultimate Assult include, is LF an original hasbro part (never heard of it before) and will Hasbro ever release LRF? Wasn't one of those variants supposed to have it?