Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:32 AM)howardfire Wrote: can we battle at toyrus on the 27Chief 2002

... Do it if you want ?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby itself.
If left-spin attack types are choosen over right-spin attack types. Why are'nt Gravity Perseus and Variares (left-spin mode) attack combos better then Beat and Vulcan attack combos?
well then i plaaniong to buy rock giraffe are R145 have some defence use?
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:48 AM)Kopaja Wrote: well then i plaaniong to buy rock giraffe are R145 have some defence use?

Not really...it's okay, but it was outclassed by 230, TH170, and GB145 as defensive tracks, so no. Besides, recoil isn't good for a defense bey.
It'd be good for attack combos like MF Beat Lynx R145RF, since it does have enough recoil to be used for that, but if you already have something like WD145, H145, or even UW145, then there really isn't any point in getting Rock Giraffe.
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:43 AM)Sircancer28 Wrote: If left-spin attack types are choosen over right-spin attack types. Why are'nt Gravity Perseus and Variares (left-spin mode) attack combos better then Beat and Vulcan attack combos?

In terms of pure attack, I think Beat and perhaps even Fang are better than Gravity, but I am not certain.
Has anyone bought one of these? http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...984-1-.jpg can comment on the LR launcher quality? I've bought a fake beylauncher before and it's lasted for months.

EDIT: Sorry posted it in the wrong section accidently, had multiple WBBO tabs open.
Takblade, ask in the Purchase Consultation thread, I advice not to buy it as it is fake and will not be accepted in a tournament.
hey guys, yeah i know this is gonna sound dumb but what is a METAL FACE (MF), and MF-H?

is top tier the same as tier1 or is top tier a whole new level above tier1?
A Metal Face is a Face made of metal. It is 3.5grams more heavier than a normal face, meaning its weight is 4.6g.

A MF-H is a Metal Face-Heavy. It is a heavier version of Metal Face. It weighs around 5.5g.

Yes, Tier 1 is Top Tier.
thanks man. by face you probably mean face bolt? i've read that these MFs are not under hasbro, only takara tomy. is that true?
Yes, Face means Face Bolt.
MFs are also made by Hasbro, but Hasbro MFs are harder to get. They are only available with the beys which come with the DS games.
TAKARA-TOMY MFs come in packs of two and are cheap.
Which is a better metal wheel, Night (Legend night Virgo) or Thermal?
For attack, both suck, for defense Night is better and for stamina Thermal is better.
But Night and Thermal both suck really in defense and stamiina too.
BlitzUnicorno

Knowing that, which wheel is best for stamina, except basalt, scythe burn hell and earth?
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:35 AM)Tris Wrote: BlitzUnicorno

Knowing that, which wheel is best for stamina, except basalt, scythe burn hell and earth?

Probably 5min mold virgo
@qwertxj3
I mean hws. sorry for not mentioning that earlier.
does it cost money to host a tournament in say, regents park. Im new and dont know
Hm, that's hard.
Perhaps Thermal?
by the way i have legend night virgo i used it on legendd counter leone it increased its stamina and attack...yeah its good. But Flame(aries) is amazing
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:43 AM)alx Wrote: does it cost money to host a tournament in say, regents park. Im new and dont know

*sigh* Read the OP *sigh*
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:46 AM)alx Wrote: by the way i have legend night virgo i used it on legendd counter leone it increased its stamina and attack...yeah its good. But Flame(aries) is amazing

That combo sucks.
Oh, and READ THE OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE THESE DAYS< I JUST POSTED IT 5 SECOUNDS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Posiden = Aquario?

Posiden is just a fancy sticker sheet
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:49 AM)alx Wrote: calm down

I would of, but seriosly, I posted READ THE OP like just 1 min before u posted. Read before you post. And, did u even bother to read that PM Kau-V send you?
Calm down. .As for Tris, I think Infinity/Thunder (Hasbro one -If i recall right it is slightly lighter)
Tris: Flame is the best stamina HWS wheel except for Basalt, Scythe, Hell, Burn and Earth.
@qwertxj3: Flame > Thermal
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:59 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Tris: Flame is the best stamina HWS wheel except for Basalt, Scythe, Hell, Burn and Earth.
@qwertxj3: Flame > Thermal

Tch. Kei and Thermal says hi: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-Wheel-Testing