Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does BB-81 rubber pieces prevent breakages on the beylauncher handle

Another question
Does the BB-110 beylauncher the same colour as BB-28
(Aug. 24, 2011  8:12 AM)Boxhead Wrote: does BB-81 rubber pieces prevent breakages on the beylauncher handle

It adds weight so it won't hit so hard when retracted. So I guess it kinda does help.
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: @ CRU
However, Libra has no contact points, and can still be used to some degree of success on an RF. Heck, dark could get some KOs if it was going fast enough.

And that combo with Libra on RF performed poorly vs defense. 55% vs MF Libra C145WB? Not good if you ask me.
It is only good vs attackers now, so it is pretty much a defense type imo.
Has anyone seen that hasbros newer tips have these points/covers over the opening on a tip, what are they for???
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:07 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: To anyone who has bought the Pegasis Battle Set: does the Beylauncher that comes with it retract easily? Mine doesn't, and I'm pretty sure it's depleating my launch power. :\

it not retrackting properly is probally a good thing since the handle wont whip around and break also i dont think it retrackting depletes the launch since you already pulled the string
(Aug. 24, 2011  10:22 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:07 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: To anyone who has bought the Pegasis Battle Set: does the Beylauncher that comes with it retract easily? Mine doesn't, and I'm pretty sure it's depleating my launch power. :\

it not retrackting properly is probally a good thing since the handle wont whip around and break also i dont think it retrackting depletes the launch since you already pulled the string

Not nessicirily. Sometimes if it doesnt retract properly it may graduly make not retract AT ALL.
are hasbro or takara tomy beys better?
Some parts of Hasbro(Aquario CW, Gasher CW) are better than TT but some TT parts(CS-for defense or CH120) are better than their Hasbro counterparts
No, that Hasbro Aquario/Gasher > TT Aquario/Cancer is totally false.
You can wear the Hasbro CS down and it will be equally good as a TT CS. For some people, Hasbro CH120 works as good as a TT CH120.
are there any places with bey ta's in the usa. and i was also wondering is there a red launcher grip.
Yes, there is a red launcher grip, the Limited Edition Mars Red Launcher Grip. It is very rare.
If you cannot get it, get a red launcher rubber (already there in Hasbro Grips, needed to be bought separately with Takara Grips).
would anyone be willing to sell one.
Go to the Selling & Trading subforum in the Bey Marketplace forum.
Oh and, no Bey Ta's in USA, Bey Ta's are only in Japan.
does any one know how much this bey is worth http://images.populus.ch/pixdir/su//supe...igerVx.jpg
Purchase Consultation is for these sort of questions.
sorry
Should I swap thermal fusion wheel for burn fusion wheel
Yes. Burn is better than Thermal in everything.
Should I swap thermal fusion wheel for burn fusion wheel
And if not, should I swap flame fusion wheel for Burn fusion wheel
Yes you should burn is better than thermal
The 2 one is the WBBA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes, while the other one is the clear version
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:37 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Just what versions of Galaxy Pegasis are they?

It is the silver prize and Champion prize bey.
It should be in Purchase thread, though.
Purchase consultation thread is supposed to be for knowing what to buy. He asked amproper beyblade question so i guess it fits here

oh, and you were beaten by me Smile
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:43 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: It is the silver prize and Champion prize bey.
It should be in Purchase thread, though.

(Aug. 24, 2011  2:45 PM)DeX Wrote: Purchase consultation thread is supposed to be for knowing what to buy. He asked amproper beyblade question so i guess it fits here

No, I do NOT want to purchase these. I just wanted to know. And, by the way,

(Aug. 24, 2011  2:43 PM)DeX Wrote: The 2 one is the WBBA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes, while the other one is the clear version

Thanks for the info, you three! Grin
However, DeX said that the first picture was a clear version. 天翔翼 TenshouYoku said that it was a prize for the second winner. Which is true?