Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 21, 2011  10:43 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)stormattacker Wrote: are worn down parts ellegal? EX: worn down sd tip?

It depends on how worn down the tip is. for example, is it so worn down that if effects the performance? then it is illegal.
Otherwise it should be fine

Kinda old, but a worn RF has affected performance. When it's new, it's crazy. As you use it, it wears down and becomes controllable. IIRC, the rules state it's usable if worn naturally.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:38 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: The retractor in my beylauncher L/R really stinks compared to my other beylaunchers. Am I SOL or is there something I can do? Can I replace the plastic gear piece that the string is attached to with one from another beylauncher? Would that work?
I don't know, helpé moi.

It could be the coil. That would be the only piece that can affect the performance, other than the piece that connects the coil to the plastic casing.
(Aug. 21, 2011  11:21 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Maybe he thought that R145 is a bottom.

(Facepalm)
i say are R145 has been tested versus 145 height attacker?
@Boxhead: Not really. Its weight gives it less stamina.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm simply saying that if you show only one it should be Proto-Pegasis 105F, not 145D.
It's interesting that it came with a Hasbro style ripcord.

Are you reffering to the Prototype Pegasis photo? If so, you are wrong. That is TT's original light launcher that came in all of the Metal System starters and early Metal Fight starters. (Except Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus)
Today I saw that there were little "indents"in my stadium. I think it's because last night I was testing solo spin time of burn bull 85MS so I think MS can break the stadium because it's metal and sharp. Has this happened to anyone here? What should I do? Is the stadium still legal for testing?
Is BD145 supposed to rattle with Lightning?
BladerNerd: Many bladers use Lightning + BD145 and none have reported rattling, so no.
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:55 PM)Gamma Wrote: Are you reffering to the Prototype Pegasis photo? If so, you are wrong. That is TT's original light launcher that came in all of the Metal System starters and early Metal Fight starters. (Except Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus)

He was referring to the winder, not the launcher ... TAKARA-TOMY's actual winders lost those two "Mickey Mouse ears" when they were actually released ...

. Wrote:Today I saw that there were little "indents"in my stadium. I think it's because last night I was testing solo spin time of burn bull 85MS so I think MS can break the stadium because it's metal and sharp. Has this happened to anyone here? What should I do? Is the stadium still legal for testing?

Have you been launching it from quite high ? Do it as close to the stadium floor as possible.

If the dents are in the play area, then yes, unfortunately it is illegal because it will affect performance.
Blitz Unicorno
thanks for your help. idk why mine rattles though Uncertain
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:48 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: Blitz Unicorno
thanks for your help. idk why mine rattles though Uncertain

Maybe you haven't put the face tightly making your bey rattle. Or, your Boost Disk is not perfectly inserted into the track, making BD145 rattle.
Or, its just bad luck... Tongue_out

. Wrote:Today I saw that there were little "indents"in my stadium. I think it's because last night I was testing solo spin time of burn bull 85MS so I think MS can break the stadium because it's metal and sharp. Has this happened to anyone here? What should I do? Is the stadium still legal for testing?

Have you been launching it from quite high ? Do it as close to the stadium floor as possible.

If the dents are in the play area, then yes, unfortunately it is illegal because it will affect performance.
[/quote]

I have not been launching from very high... Oh and if the dents are really little is it okay? You can't see them and you can barely feel them. I don't want to buy another stadium because it will cost too much.
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:21 PM). Wrote:

I have not been launching from very high... Oh and if the dents are really little is it okay? You can't see them and you can barely feel them. I don't want to buy another stadium because it will cost too much.
[/quote]
Well, sorry to say, but its illegal.
I can understand that the stadium costs a lot, but you can't really help it now..
If it affects performance of beys, then its illegal.
If at all you are lucky and a Committee Member proves me wrong; i.e. your stadium is legal, be careful and just don't use MS. Not only is the tip useless, but it can damage the stadium if you aren't careful.
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:21 PM). Wrote:

[/quote]

If the dents don't affect performance and are inconspicuous, then it's fine. If the beys get "stuck" in one spot and "caught" in the dents, then it is illegal as the dents are too large.
EDIT: Beaten
Master Dranzer and similar beys will cause dents. It's not good but I'm unsure as to how to prevent this issue or if it's even possible to do so.
Are Master Dranzer and Vortex Ape good beys?
Which is more important to attack types contact points, speed or both?
what is the rotating thing on top of the 3-segment launcher grip for? also what is the difference between the MF and MF2
Its for the WBBA beypoint card.MF-2 has 2 parts,a plate,and a core.
To anyone who has bought the Pegasis Battle Set: does the Beylauncher that comes with it retract easily? Mine doesn't, and I'm pretty sure it's depleating my launch power. :\
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:07 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: To anyone who has bought the Pegasis Battle Set: does the Beylauncher that comes with it retract easily? Mine doesn't, and I'm pretty sure it's depleating my launch power. :\

Mine does just fine. Retracts just like a normal BeyLauncher.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:51 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Which is more important to attack types contact points, speed or both?

Well, you won't win without either one, but i'm going to have to say speed on this one.
I'd say contact points. If Vulcan didn't have its contact points, it wouldn't have been considered top tier (though it is now outclassed). If speed were more important, you'd use R2F, though many use RF for the added amount of stamina and control, or at least, that's why I use it Tongue_out
@ CRU
However, Libra has no contact points, and can still be used to some degree of success on an RF. Heck, dark could get some KOs if it was going fast enough.
Every wheel with enough speed can KO most defense combos, such as Virgo 100 RF.
(Of course, some can't, like Wind or light wheels.......)