Ask a question, get an answer! #2

they said it would be released some time in the next two weeks but im not so sure
hasbro said it would be released sometime in the next two weeks but im not sure
Has anyone bought any rapidy beyblades? If you have what like are they to battle etc etc? Thanks
Has anyone bought any of the rapidity beyblades? If they have what like are they to use and that? Thanks
Has anyone bought any of the rapidity beyblades? If they have what like are they to use and that? Thanks
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:41 AM)Ajm226 Wrote: Has anyone bought any rapidy beyblades? If you have what like are they to battle etc etc? Thanks

... They are fake, they break easily, and during battle, you should be thinking about how you just wasted money ...
What clear wheel is the widest?
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:39 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Buy loads of Ray Unicorno boosters or Random boosters (Killer Beafowl)

Or multiples of CS off EBay or something....
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:29 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What clear wheel is the widest?

Probably L Drago, hah.
Can basalt kerbecs gb145cs beat basalt aquario 230cs?
In terms of stamina,Yes.Most 230 based tracks will lose to 145 and above heights.
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  6:29 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What clear wheel is the widest?

Probably L Drago, hah.

Thanks, but I meant Right Spin one. (Not Left or Dual Spin)
What is the best use for Gravity Perseus in an attack customization and which one would be best to buy for the customization? AD145WD, BD145XF or 85DS?
(Aug. 19, 2011  7:48 AM)grugz Wrote: What is the best use for Gravity Perseus in an attack customization and which one would be best to buy for the customization? AD145WD, BD145XF or 85DS?
Use the Build me a Combo thread for making a customization.
On the note of buying something, ask in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread.
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:44 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  7:48 AM)grugz Wrote: What is the best use for Gravity Perseus in an attack customization and which one would be best to buy for the customization? AD145WD, BD145XF or 85DS?
Use the Build me a Combo thread for making a customization.
On the note of buying something, ask in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread.

Oh, thanks :$
Ok what paint does TT or hasbro use for beys? ie, Galaxy, meteo, cyber, hell...
*Don't care this one, I'm such a noob.*
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:23 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok what paint does TT or hasbro use for beys? ie, Galaxy, meteo, cyber, hell...

It's factory airbrush using custom paints, clear-coated of course.
Hi,

You know why Takara Tomy don´t sell Rock Aries?
They have made Clay Aries ED145B, and Clay is just a plastic version of Rock so Rock Aries and Clay Aries are virtually the same.
But I won´t the Metal Version,the what the hasbro do,but I never se that sold in my contry, is very rare.
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:45 AM)castelvelina Wrote: But I won´t the Metal Version,the what the hasbro do,but I never se that sold in my contry, is very rare.

You should by it online, there are many people who sell Rock Aries here and on eBay.
Is this stadium ( Red Floor, Yellow floor or both) legal in WBO tornaments?http://i28.tinypic.com/27wu1xx.jpg
(Aug. 19, 2011  11:12 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Is this stadium ( Red Floor, Yellow floor or both) legal in WBO tornaments?http://i28.tinypic.com/27wu1xx.jpg

that is the TT Balance stadium. It is now legal
well what is the best stamina metal wheel?
is it basalt? but basalt is heavy! some one please tell me like this

230>85>145>230
Kopaja:
Basalt, Hell and Scythe are the best stamina wheels.
Imo it is Scythe > Basalt = Hell in stamina.
Btw, that is wrong, it is 230 > 85 > 145 only.
is it possible to not wait the 30 seconds when i send 2 pm consecutively?
it s quite boring
Go to the Questions about the WBO thread, this thread is for beyblade questions.