Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ok 2 questions,
First, Has anyone seen that alot of hasbros mor recent metal masters tips have a weird noch on the bottom of the ring of a tip, what is it for?

Second, does anyone know what the next wave of hasbro boosters are or if there are any???
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G's Base The Same Practically as Driger V's base except that Gaia Dragoon's is on a Engine Gear and also in how Does Gaia Dragoon's Metal Flat Base 2 Compair to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat

I can't say anything really about Driger V, but I can say that Gaia Dragoons Metal Flat Base 2 is much better for attack compared to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat. GD's base is much lower so it would sort of suit good attackers. GD EG isn't as flat as GD's, think of CS, except without Rubber and the outside rim is a bit "worn" like a CS. I guess that's how you'd explain it Tongue_out

I know this! Driger V is a part of my collection, so I know!
Driger V has a Metal Sharp BB, which is not good for attack...

EDIT- Hey, Benjohadi had answered this already... Seems like I missed his post... Beaten..
Hey, I have a question:

Is it "illegal" to use a face bolt sticker on a metal face bolt?
Because, the metal face bolts are kinda ugly, but the stickers aren't really meant for them I think.

edit: another quick question: Does the Upper Ring really matter in a combination? I mean, most of the time it's just hidden behind the metal wheel, making only the weight a "changing factor"?
Yes,it ,also depends on which metal wheel your using too though.
None.
Attack types rely on flat, grip tips which generally have very low stamina.
Yes. MB isn't released outside of BB-86. It also has the Poison recolor along with the Giraffe recolor. S130 also has just been released in Random Booster Vol. 8 outside BB-86.
can someone tell me is it legal to remove some part that isn't technically effect the suspension work[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=kq0w...&ysize=640]

Thank you
Nope, Because you changed the design of it, which may affect performance.
And how does it affect the performance when using, let's say basalt, the whole plastic part is covered up that way?
According the rule book, "..... Not modiffy the original Technical design" not the design of the parts from my point of view, if the modification cause any changing performance to it, than its illegal, but if its not changing any "techical aspect" than ?? Like a car,if you only change the steering wheel or put something to it to make it not slippery or fits to your hand, its not affecting the car performance.
Can someone from comitte explain this ? Because it will make more blured and bias if everyone arguing, so its better if the maker of the rule book explain
Thank you
The Beylauncher Rubber is quite obviously not supposed to fit on a Beylauncher Suspension, which is why it is illegal.
I c, so how about the removed / polished part showed by arrow ? Cause the rubber it self only for comfortability purpose, but if you said its ilegal. (Even you only came up with 5 grader explanation, not an explanation that I expected came from people like you)what can I say, no other way than remove it when compete on the wbo event
By the way, who is the writter of the rule book? Maybe he/she can explain word technical mean
If it really does not affect performance (of the Beyblade but of the Beylauncher Suspension itself too), then I suppose that part can be used, but you really should never even think about sanding anything on any of your equipment ...

Brad wrote most of it, but I am quite certain it has become a huge collaborative effort of the Committee over time.
I've been a member on this site for a while now and I still have know clue how to make those cool signature things. so exactly how do you do that.
(Aug. 18, 2011  6:56 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: I've been a member on this site for a while now and I still have know clue how to make those cool signature things. so exactly how do you do that.

If you had really been a member of this site for a while, you would know that this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade hobby, so that is off-topic.
well not a long while and I really don't use this thread that often but if it is supposed to be all about the hobby why dosen't someone specify that somehow. (no disrespect its just confusing) I meen its called "Ask a Question Get an Answer".
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:11 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: well not a long while and I really don't use this thread that often but if it is supposed to be all about the hobby why dosen't someone specify that somehow. (no disrespect its just confusing) I meen its called "Ask a Question Get an Answer".

But it is in the obvious "Beyblade General" forum, which has for a description : "General discussion about the Beyblade hobby can be found here."
when is wave 2 of the beyblade metal masters going to be released in southern California down to the exact date?
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:48 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: when is wave 2 of the beyblade metal masters going to be released in southern California down to the exact date?

There isn't an exact date. Hasbro is really spastic when it comes to distribution, so just keep looking for it. Tongue_out
Unconfirmed.Hasbro has no release dates.They wouldn't even tell you when they gonna release it in your country.