Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:09 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you prevent a string launcher from the string getting shorter?

prevent it? It doesn't happen anyway.
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:09 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote: how do you prevent a string launcher from the string getting shorter?

Normally expanding Uncertain

but if you mean when retracting, then just hold the hole where the string is connected. That might stop it to retract back at ya
What do you guys think of nail polish on the RF tips? Does it change any of the movements? Apparently it helps in protecting the rubber from wearing out.
I don't think coating bottoms with anything would be a good idea, it would most probably effect it's performance.
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:42 PM)Takblade Wrote: What do you guys think of nail polish on the RF tips? Does it change any of the movements? Apparently it helps in protecting the rubber from wearing out.
it doesnt but itll be illegal, yes it helps but at tournaments youll get screwed
How would they know if it's coated? You can easily wear out the nail polish before the tournament, no?
You just said it: its hard to wear down. And it will be noticable in performance and shinniness(its nail polish)
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:52 PM)Takblade Wrote: How would they know if it's coated? You can easily wear out the nail polish before the tournament, no?

how would they no ? itll effect the performance make it faster i think maybe
Is Meteo l drago assault better than rush?
Assault and rush is basically the same... Though i think rush is superior.
Was there a Thunder Pegasus bit sticker released in the plastic bit boosters?
@Shika blade oh, ok thx
which attackblade is the best ?
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:35 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: which attackblade is the best ?

You need to specify which era of blading to you mean ie HMS/MFB/Plastics.
Anyway, this doesn't really belong here, it should go in "Beyblade Customizations" here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:50 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Whats a good replacement for CS?
Tips with rubber on them are the best for defensive combos. Try using RS (rubber sharp) and RSF (rubber semi-flat) if you cannot get CS.
IMO CS is one of its kind because CS can be used for attack(if aggressive) and defense(if calm) as well and has good stamina too.

Edited
well my string launchers string is shorter is there any way to prevent this?
@SAM10795: CS cannot be used for both attack and defense at the same time. It's either attack or defense. If its calm, its good in defense, and not good in attack. If its aggresive, its good in attack, and not good in defense.

And, if its one of a kind only, how can even very few replace it?
Well..I know that it cant be used for attack and defense at same time...and actually I wanted to write that it can be used for attack(if fast and aggressive) and also for defense (if calm) forgot that..sorry and well I'll edit the start of it...Thanks for correcting me.
is there already a post for a beyblade field giude?
How do you do a catapult shot?
(Aug. 12, 2011  7:30 PM)X-Saber Gingka! Wrote: is there already a post for a beyblade field giude?

What are you talking about ?

(Aug. 12, 2011  8:10 PM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Does Hasbro Rock scorpio changed?

No ? How would it have changed ?

(Aug. 12, 2011  9:13 PM)LDRAGO KING Wrote: How do you do a catapult shot?

Read the article about it on Beywiki.
How many Pegasus evolutions are there? I dont mean Cyber Pegasus and that 4 layer Pegasus and all those other ones. I mean like from Storm to Galaxy to Big Bang. Are there any others?