Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 11, 2011  9:43 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: No,any winders that are not meant to be used with others are not.

You do know he's talking about the Rip Cord, right? Those are interchangeable.
whats the difference between random booster act 5 black draciel s and beybooster s black draciel s are they both the exact same color
smeteo l drago good
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:34 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Is it legal to use the dragon winder that comes with Ldrago when not using Ldrago? I have bigger hands so I normally do this.

Yes but you don't really want to. Get an old left spin dragon ripcord instead. They're 1.5 times as long and so will give you a far better launch.
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:48 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:34 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Is it legal to use the dragon winder that comes with Ldrago when not using Ldrago? I have bigger hands so I normally do this.

Yes but you don't really want to. Get an old left spin dragon ripcord instead. They're 1.5 times as long and so will give you a far better launch.

thats illegal dude
does a thunder pegasus bey exist? just because i'm getting torch pegasus, but i can't find a thunder pegasus
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:49 PM)poseidon Wrote: thats illegal dude

What? Why would using an actually good ripcord be illegal if it's not even any longer than the current TT ones?
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does a thunder pegasus bey exist? just because i'm getting torch pegasus, but i can't find a thunder pegasus

(Aug. 11, 2011  6:43 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: mhh I think no, I only know Thunder Libra but here a link:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_Pegasus
hes talking about plastic not mfb
and yes it was realsed, it is from and random booster act 12 . the secret bey
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:49 PM)poseidon Wrote:

thats illegal dude

No it isn't... I asked Kai-V the same question months ago, and she said it was perfectly legal to use a Neo Winder in MFB. Serious

Yes, it is legal. It's still a "ripcord" and it can be used in conjunction with other launchers, no? Then it's legal. And please, don't say that it's still illegal because something like BD145 in boost mode fits on Scythe, they're two separate matters.

(Aug. 11, 2011  7:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:49 PM)poseidon Wrote: thats illegal dude

What? Why would using an actually good ripcord be illegal if it's not even any longer than the current TT ones?

A Neo Winder and a TAKARA TOMY winder, are both the same length, and to my knowledge they are both legal in both MFB/Plastics. Smile
Is it better to be an attack beyblader or a stamina/defense beyblade, since there are so many prominent defense and stamina combos (Basalt) that attack types cannot beat.
She didn't say that they are the same exact length, but I have a Neo Winder and a Standard Winder from a BB-01 Pegasis, and they're the same length Smile
Doesn't the Neo Winder have 1 tooth more than a TT standard winder? That's what's on BeyWiki last time I checked. Eh, the difference is negligible.
To an extent. The WBO won't host Hasbro tournaments unless they release suitable stadiums, but when (or rather, IF) that happens, it's up to the committee. At which point, the Hasbro threads will explode with use.
Well, let me see... No I do not believe so. But that wouldn't make much of a difference I wouldn't think.
Then, what is the best current combo for a hasbro stadium?
Probably since Twisted has been spotted, MF Twisted ___ GB145CS (worn)
Using the rules they set up, as in Pockets=no KO, that would be Ray Virgo CH120WD. Otherwise, I don't really know. There are too many good combos. Twisted/Earth Bull GB145CS?
Ok, thanks. I'm just trying to find what Beys I should get as I only have a hasbro Stadium.
what are the rules for tournaments in the united states?
Essentially, the last one spinning wins. Pocketing a beyblade does not afford you a win according to Hasbro. It's a dumb rule, but it's not like anyone over 13 can play, so many of us just don't care. Oh, and best out of 3.

Well, use the links if you meant the WBO.