Ask a question, get an answer! #2

what are the best random boosters to go after for rarity?
Random Booster Volume 7 has the most useful parts, not much has been done with RBV8, from what I know of. Definitely RBV7, and RBV6 is pretty good, I think...
I was thinking RBV7 anyway. I guess i will go with that.
For rarity ? Why are you even recommending the latest Random Boosters ? Those are not rare at all, they are almost still being produced. Obviously Random Booster Vol. 1 with Aries is the rarest in Metal Fight Beyblade.
Im planning on attending a tournament, where do i find the ban list?
Look at the Organized Play Rules ... You should at least know how to find things on this board.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look at the Organized Play Rules ... You should at least know how to find things on this board.
thanksSpeechless
What mold is Gravity Perseus 130RS from the Perseus Reshuffle Set? I'm buying one separate, and I don't know if it's a mold 1/2/3 or a different mold. :\
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What mold is Gravity Perseus 130RS from the Perseus Reshuffle Set? I'm buying one separate, and I don't know if it's a mold 1/2/3 or a different mold. :\

Depends on which URS it came from. If it's TT, it's mold 1, and mold 2 for SK.
Has anyone here ever bought from buzztoy2007 on Ebay? Is it a reliable seller? Because I have been waiting 5 weeks for a package? Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here, I wont have a problem if this gets deleted.
How much is a near mint XF worth? I have one I'm willing to sell, and I have no idea how much it is worth Uncertain
Sorry if this has to go somewhere else.
Could someone please say me which are the hasbro blades that has suffered changes on the stickers (please say me to the most little detail even a little leter) or on details of the beys. Please PM me the list, I will apreciate it.

Thanks
Optic_Blader
eBay thread should be the proper place to ask if not here I think.

@CRU
Purchase consultation should workout. I asked Kai-V once to see if I could make an "appraisal" thread, but she said to just use purchase consultation. Tongue_out
The only hasbro sticker change is ray unicorno getting regular stickers instead of shiny ones.
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:32 AM)TheBladerNZ Wrote: The only hasbro sticker change is ray unicorno getting regular stickers instead of shiny ones.

The word 'pisces', "phoenix', 'Virgo' ... ?
No, the words "Hybrid Wheel" were removed from things such as Storm Pegasis, Eagle, Bull, Aquario (I think), Cancer switched to Gasher, and there are quite a few more differences. Such as a different font on Hasbro Aquario, and on the new printed face for Earth Virgo, it doesn't have the words Virgo on it, it's just the face of Virgo.
Where do I post beyblade AMV's? I Remember Oki saying there was a thread other then the "Beyblade videos" that they belonged in?
Whats the difference between a MF (metal face) and a MF remodelling (the ones that pop in and out) ver? And how do you make MF-L MF-M and MF-H? thanks
xXKaiouyaXx
Yes there is. He is right about the thread.
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Optic_Blader
eBay thread should be the proper place to ask if not here I think.
Thanks!
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:53 AM)Supreme_Hotshot Wrote: xXKaiouyaXx
Yes there is. He is right about the thread.

Ok, that doesn't answer my first question though. Do you know the name of the thread? I used the search funtion and couldn't find an "AMV" related thread besides an introduction.
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:49 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: Mainly weight.

Could you explain more please? And does any one know how to make heavier and lighter MFs? Also whats MF-F ive never heard of it tbh
It has 4 parts.
Each part has a different weight.
Therefore, each combinations has a different weight.
As for the second par that is the most obvious thing ever, to make them lighter use the plastic parts, instead of metal parts.
(Aug. 08, 2011  7:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It has 4 parts.
Each part has a different weight.
Therefore, each combinations has a different weight.
As for the second par that is the most obvious thing ever, to make them lighter use the plastic parts, instead of metal parts.

Ah now posting results will be easier, thanks! Yeah i knew that but i heard an mf-l was the 1 with the weight focused on the edge, and mf-m was weighted on centre and obv mf-h is a fusion between em. Well thanks again