Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does it break?
(Aug. 07, 2011  9:40 AM)Boxhead Wrote: My beylauncher is real its from BB-32.
I had it for one month

So what?
(Aug. 07, 2011  9:40 AM)Boxhead Wrote: My beylauncher is real its from BB-32.
I had it for one month

Maybe you were too rough while using it. The prongs do break if you aren't careful...
Or, it might have cracked or something during rough handling(stepping upon it/dropping it several times, etc.) and it broke during some battle of yours..
in an official beyblade tournament if a player throws the battle because of his/her opponent said or did something before the battle started how would they rule the battle?
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:56 PM)beykid3000 Wrote: in an official beyblade tournament if a player throws the battle because of his/her opponent said or did something before the battle started how would they rule the battle?

Do you mean to say-
What would happen if the opponent mocked the player, and the player quit?

I don't think if there is any rule for this... :\
Too bad for the player not being strong enough to handle litteral "trash" talk ...
Thanks for the awnsers @ Nightvirgo, Dracomagneat and Kai-V
( I hope this dosn't count as off topic or pointless message I was just thanking you for the info if it is off topic or a pointless message i'm very sorry) =)
Has anyone bought the Twisted Tempo yet by Hasbro and compared it to the Takara one? If so, what's the difference?

Also Earth Eagle by Hasbro is better than Takara right? How long do the WD tips last?
(Aug. 07, 2011  3:49 PM)Takblade Wrote: Has anyone bought the Twisted Tempo yet by Hasbro and compared it to the Takara one? If so, what's the difference?

Also Earth Eagle by Hasbro is better than Takara right? How long do the WD tips last?
Twisted Tempo has not been released by Hasbro yet, otherwise TB would have it already. and his earth eagle's WD lasted for a few months and is still nearly mint. it's a solid piece that's not easily worn
(Aug. 07, 2011  3:53 PM)Amber Rosario Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  3:49 PM)Takblade Wrote: Has anyone bought the Twisted Tempo yet by Hasbro and compared it to the Takara one? If so, what's the difference?

Twisted Tempo has not been released by Hasbro yet, otherwise TB would have it already. and his earth eagle's WD lasted for a few months and is still nearly mint. it's a solid piece that's not easily worn

Yes, it has been released by Hasbro. Check the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters thread; there are a couple of videos people have found.
What combo is Gravity Perseus most useful in?
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:06 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: What combo is Gravity Perseus most useful in?

MF Gravity Perseus D125/BD145/R145RF/MF/R2F.
Is a metal fight ripcord compatible with a HMS launcher?
No. MF ripcords are the same as plastic era ones and HMS ones are not.
what stores sale ray striker in the US?
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:36 PM)codecell Wrote: what stores sale ray striker in the US?
Toys 'R Us, target. just a few. try searching the stores with beyblades in stock thread next time
From an arguement with me and RustyXD, I ask "Are Hasbro CW's heavier than TT's CW's?".
No, they are not. The only one is the Aquario CW from Hasbro, and from what I've heard, it's an incredibly minimal amount, IF any at all.
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:53 PM)Futomos Wrote: From an arguement with me and RustyXD, I ask "Are Hasbro CW's heavier than TT's CW's?".

No, they are not. th!nk and a couple others proved it a long time ago. Tongue_out
do they sell ray striker and all that new metal masters stuff in the uk now?
they probably do because beyblade has already launched in the uk but im not entirely sure
maybe they do have them Confused
i think they are
(Aug. 07, 2011  8:06 PM)taz465 Wrote: do they sell ray striker and all that new metal masters stuff in the uk now?

They're not supposed to, but I went to Argos and got the triple battle set. (I'm on holidays.) They didn't have individual BeyBlades, but they had Tornado Beys, The Bey Carry Case etc. I hope I helped!
They sell metal masters here but not the maximum series range yet as far as I can tell.

EDIT: thinking about it, Argos didn't have any metal masters singles when I was there either. Only double packs with Earth Virgo and the like. Nowhere else sells beyblades at all round me.
What is the best attack and defense customs in the metal fusion and metal masters metagame currently? *ONLY USING METAL FUSION AND METAL MASTERS PARTS, except Hell Kerbecs.*
(Aug. 08, 2011  12:04 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the best attack and defense customs in the metal fusion and metal masters metagame currently? *ONLY USING METAL FUSION AND METAL MASTERS PARTS, except Hell Kerbecs.*

assuming a hasbro stadium... MF-H Basalt (twisted) Bull 230 CS, but there is no real definite, but you should also post this in 'build me a combo'