Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How do you dismantle a auto change balancers BB? I'm not sure but I think the one I received has been put together wrong, the attack ring spins the spin gear top around when you tighten it up
I've had that problem snakebite and it's nothing to do with the construction of the base.
What has happened is that the thread in the top of the spin gear has broken, meaning that the screw nolonger keeps it from spinning. The only possible fix is to take the top of another spin gear from another screw together beyblade.
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:51 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  3:48 PM)blox5000 Wrote: What is the difference of a "Legend" Beyblade? I've seen beys such as Legend Hyper Aquario and Legend Midnight Bull. What's the difference between Legends and their non-Legend counterparts?

its just the name for a beyblade produict series . There the hybrid wheel system of the 4 part system. No actually material difference

Yes and the majority of them are horrible, unlike their Pre-HWS counterparts. Hasbro tried to make good beys out of them, but the were sadly, all too light, and the shapes were changed too much, therefore making them pretty much useless in the curent metagame.
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Hey, what exactly is MF-M?

go look at the beywiki... its a metal core, with a plastic hex plate... ¬¬
how do u put on a title like under callum6939 s avatar it has japanese
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:24 PM)zflare3 Wrote: how do u put on a title like under callum6939 s avatar it has japanese

this should be asked in questions about WBO, or just PMed to me... Wink

but you go on your settings, scroll to edit profile, click edit profile, and on the right it has titles, you type a title you want there, then save changes....
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:32 PM)sonic gingka Wrote: How do you host a tournamant?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide

read through that...
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

I did, but could not find it, that's why I asked the question
has there ever been a GB145 recolor other than Infinity Libra's own? also do Draciel's Metal Ball from its BB fit into GB145 if you open it up?
Yes, the Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole ver. has a black GB145, I'm pretty sure, and there was one more as well but I can't remember what it was. Not sure about the Draciel thing.
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Has there ever been a GB145 recolor other than Infinity Libra's own?

[Image: 483482277_o.jpg]

IDK if you'd count that as a recolor, though. But that and above post are the only recolors I know.
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: has there ever been a GB145 recolor other than Infinity Libra's own? also do Draciel's Metal Ball from its BB fit into GB145 if you open it up?

No Draciels metal balls are to big
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: has there ever been a GB145 recolor other than Infinity Libra's own? also do Draciel's Metal Ball from its BB fit into GB145 if you open it up?

I don't think the metal balls are small enough to fit.
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:44 PM)BHorogium Wrote: Yes, the Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole ver. has a black GB145, I'm pretty sure, and there was one more as well but I can't remember what it was. Not sure about the Draciel thing.
Theres a Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole version? Did that come in the Coro Coro Magazine?
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:53 PM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:23 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

I did, but could not find it, that's why I asked the question

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...Ver-Orange Look harder.
Can you guys give me a pretty good combo that can outspin basalt horogium 145wd and even scythe kronos t125eds?? I dont have a TT super attack stadium yet( im stuck with a Hasbro pegasus thunder whip stadiumTired) so KOs isn't what im aware of right now.
My best so far is Hell Leone bd145 wd boost. Its just a start but plz give me more!! ( plz no basalt bull 230 cs combos thats for against attackers that ko---ThanksStupid
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:08 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Can you guys give me a pretty good combo that can outspin basalt horogium 145wd and even scythe kronos t125eds?? I dont have a TT super attack stadium yet( im stuck with a Hasbro pegasus thunder whip stadiumTired) so KOs isn't what im aware of right now.
My best so far is Hell Leone bd145 wd boost. Its just a start but plz give me more!! ( plz no basalt bull 230 cs combos thats for against attackers that ko---ThanksStupid

Build me a combo thread, in the beyblade customisations forum...
What is wrong with the Hasbro blades? Such as the Galaxy Pegasus compared to the Takara or Sonoking ones.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:17 AM)Takblade Wrote: What is wrong with the Hasbro blades? Such as the Galaxy Pegasus compared to the Takara or Sonoking ones.

Galaxy sucks from all brands, it's to light... The only thing useful is R2F but hasbro's version wears to quickly unlike TTs and SonoKongs...

Mostly hasbro make their metal wheels slightly lighter, and tend to give us bad accessories...
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:17 AM)Takblade Wrote: What is wrong with the Hasbro blades? Such as the Galaxy Pegasus compared to the Takara or Sonoking ones.

Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus has no bar and uses a softer rubber
TT's has a bar and is made of a harder rubber
SonoKong's has a bar and is harder than Hasbro's but softer than SonoKong.

Edit: Carpin' Ninja'd!!
How is Hasbro's qualities for the Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus when compared to the Takara/SonoKong ones?