Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are the stripes on Vulcan painted on or are they stickers? I got a RBV7 With Vulcan Herculeo, lost the sticker sheet and im unsure if it was a manufacturing error.
RB7 are stickers, BBP-01 are painted.
I think this thread might be broken. I can't see anything after post #2880.

EDIT: Nevermind, page 145 works now.
(Jul. 28, 2011  4:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I think this thread might be broken. I can't see anything after post #2880.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Post...#pid730915
(Jul. 28, 2011  5:15 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb101.html would this fit on a hasbro launcher?

Yes, it does.
whats the difference in the molds from the Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus and the Sono Kong version? Smile
(Jul. 28, 2011  7:10 PM)TheMattlehead Wrote: whats the difference in the molds from the Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus and the Sono Kong version? Smile

You should read the topic about the Gravity Molds.
Sorry to ask again but I saw a Fang Lynx Combo and will ask again is Beat Compatable with other CW and is Lynx Compatible with other metal Wheels by compatable I mean legal
Why would they not be? The PC frame is part of the MW, and Lynx is just a normal Clear Wheel. This has been made clear multiple times.
Yeah. PC Frame goes with the Specific Metal Wheel. (IE Beat and Scythe) The CW is just a CW, any can be used.
NOOB QUESTION ALERT

where could i get some M-H that is not in the BB-96 (i believe it is)

plez help
Purchase Consultation.
Check eBay for Metal Faces, but look for ones that have an orange tool, they're all over.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FS-BeyBlade-Metal-Fi...43a6d428fe

There is one,he's safe,and there is many more sellers
Actually to be more specific, look for BB-85.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...light=BB-8
Sorry for not being specific enough before.
Ok so a couple weeks ago I bought a rock Scorpio and a I started using it and when I launched it it acted like attack type and the jog ball performance tip made it spin real fast along the outside of the stadium is that normal?
Yes Jog Balls are aggressive , most of the time anyway.
Jog Ball is aggressive, but once its worn down, it doesn't seem that aggressive... so if your looking for an attack bottom, a fresh one will be more useful.
oh and im not sure if this thread is the best place to ask this question, but what would a good plastic be to start off with?
But you shouldn't be looking at JB as an attack bottom, it is outclassed in that by RF, R2F, LRF, CS, F, HF, XF, LF, MF, F:D and WF....
EDIT: Use Purchase Consultation for the question.
Ray Unicorno.: Be careful with bouncing people around between topics. It may as well be answered here as it is a question and not necessarily related to a purchase.

Also, JB being outclassed by LF is debatable. JB is at least controllable and has something resembling stamina, and makes just as cool a sound.

(Jul. 29, 2011  10:51 AM)burnphoenix123 Wrote: Jog Ball is aggressive, but once its worn down, it doesn't seem that aggressive... so if your looking for an attack bottom, a fresh one will be more useful.
oh and im not sure if this thread is the best place to ask this question, but what would a good plastic be to start off with?

Driger S or Galeon, generally, but not one of the gold sonokong driger s' on ebay.
My dad found a plastic bey in his car today, so I wanted help form you guys to identify it. The bit chip has "Urubo-guLV2" written on it. AR is Upper Dragoon. The WD is most probably an 8 Balance, but I cant Identify the BB and Spin gear. Can you help? Pictures:
The base is wolborg 2, The SG is from Wolborg 2, but with a Driger F shaft.

It's a good upper attack custom, basically, needs a better weight disk, and left spin works better despite what you'll read to the contrary.
At least, I'm quite sure, the tip is metal, right?
Is there any usage to galaxy peg other than the R2F or is there more.
Nope, only R2F is useful. Galaxy has Force Smash, but it's too light to use it effectively.
I don't think force smash exists in MFB. Anyway no only the R2F is useful.