Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Metal has a smoother, shinier surface than plastic.
If you feel the parts that make up Galaxy Pegasis, the rubber feels a lot more like the clear wheel than it does the metal wheel.
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:23 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Metal has a smoother, shinier surface than plastic.
If you feel the parts that make up Galaxy Pegasis, the rubber feels a lot more like the clear wheel than it does the metal wheel.
Thanks for the info, man and does anyone have any tips on how to clean a Fusion Wheel:\
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:28 PM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:23 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Metal has a smoother, shinier surface than plastic.
Thanks for the info, man and does anyone have any tips on how to clean a Fusion Wheel:\

yeah listen to dracomageat he REALLY is clever(seriously)
and use brass for cleaning metal weels
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:30 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:28 PM)Flame Aries Wrote:

yeah listen to dracomageat he REALLY is clever(seriously)
and use brass for cleaning metal weels
Where can I get that from and why not?
www.google.com
Time for the stupid questions to stop, please just use the Internet to its fullest capabilities, thank you and have a good day, this has been the internet helping man.
ok were do i get that fake super high point beyblade 4 pack, would i find it in california, i need it for a prank/lesson to teach my little bro.
PURCHASE CONSULTATION.
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: PURCHASE CONSULTATION.

Actually, the real answer is that we will never give him advice on where to get fake Beyblades, even if it is for a "prank".
Are roller attacker an Spin Dragoon good?
...Roller Attacker sucks. Period. Use anything suggested in the "Building a Plastics Top Tier List" thread. If you want some upper, I'd suggest using
AR: Upper Dragon (Kid Dragoon)
WD: 10-Balance? Not sure on this one, though I use 6/8-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right SG
BB: Storm Grip Base
Uhh, spin dragoon is pretty terrible too. The AR is prone to breaking, and it's parts generally are useless.
How useful is actually changing your launch? (IEConfusedliding Shoot and others)
If you can't sliding shoot, you will not be able to use attack types at all, it is one of the core principles of competitive play.
Nice to know trying to perfect that launch is useful. Thanks a bunch. *Goes back to trying it out.*
No. No one is. If you do, you will be alone.
(Jul. 28, 2011  3:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, spin dragoon is pretty terrible too. The AR is prone to breaking, and it's parts generally are useless.

Hey! Flat Base, useless as it is, is one of my favorite parts! But alas, you are right. Meh, mine broke ages ago, so I can see what you're saying.
Does Bakushin Susanoo have any use besides its 90 track and WF
@Sniperâ„¢ i heard bakushin is OKAY for stamina
(Jul. 28, 2011  5:09 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Does Bakushin Susanoo have any use besides its 90 track and WF

I don't know is it correct or not, but I heard that It can destroy high combos(230)
Please do not post hearsay. It is just like any other wheel against 230.
It does very well in a Hasbro Stadium, and has some pretty above-average Stamina usage. Now, if it only wasn't so damn hard to get...
(Jul. 28, 2011  3:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, spin dragoon is pretty terrible too. The AR is prone to breaking, and it's parts generally are useless.

I had that weirdly named bey that had a purple spin dragon AR. I stuck it on Dranzer F's base with 10 heavy and it was amazing. Until the prongs eventually wore down to spikes. Now it really is useless.
Look at the images and the feedback. The images show the Takara Tomy and Sonokong logos on the bottom right corner of each box, meaning the product shown is legit. If the feedback is good (which in these cases it is), this means that it is highly unlikely that the user will be lying to you through the pictures and that the threat of negatives will convince them to fix any serious complaints you my have. Then, finally read the description. If it doesn't outright state that you won't be getting what they show you, then you should be fine.

Basically, read the description but, unless something is seriously up there, these auctions seem legit.

Oh and post in "purchase consultation" next time.
(Jul. 28, 2011  1:33 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Look at the images and the feedback. The images show the Takara Tomy and Sonokong logos on the bottom right corner of each box, meaning the product shown is legit. If the feedback is good (which in these cases it is), this means that it is highly unlikely that the user will be lying to you through the pictures and that the threat of negatives will convince them to fix any serious complaints you my have. Then, finally read the description. If it doesn't outright state that you won't be getting what they show you, then you should be fine.

Basically, read the description but, unless something is seriously up there, these auctions seem legit.

Oh and post in "purchase consultation" next time.

Okay thank you that helped a lot Smile
Yeah sorry I only just signed up and didn't know where to ask it.