Ask a question, get an answer! #2

hey guys i have one doubt does hasbro version of basalt horogium(twisted tempo) will also have roman numbers like takara tomy beys or not??
(Jul. 27, 2011  10:11 AM)chakrimella Wrote: hey guys i have one doubt does hasbro version of basalt horogium(twisted tempo) will also have roman numbers like takara tomy beys or not??

Go to beyblade random thougths.

It has roman numerals in it Uncertain
what does MF-H mean. I assume Metal Face but what is the H
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:48 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: what does MF-H mean. I assume Metal Face but what is the H

Mf-h=metal face heavy
DeX why would u spoon feed this guy
his answer should have one answer

sonicsora123
Read the MF-2 topic
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...Ver-Orange

his answer could have been simply answered if he actually looked around ...
What exactly are the rules for PC Frames (4D Customizations)? Is it legal to mix PC Frames with other 4D Clear wheels, eg. Kronos' PC Frame with Lynx's CW? And is it legal to use standard HWS and HWS-2 CW's with PC Frames on MW's that can fit the desired PC Frame and CW, eg. Scythe Bull (with Kronos PC Frame)?
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:09 PM)Novae Rog Wrote: What exactly are the rules for PC Frames (4D Customizations)? Is it legal to mix PC Frames with other 4D Clear wheels, eg. Kronos' PC Frame with Lynx's CW? And is it legal to use standard HWS and HWS-2 CW's with PC Frames on MW's that can fit the desired PC Frame and CW, eg. Scythe Bull (with Kronos PC Frame)?

you can never exchange PC frames. they will be illegal
(Jul. 27, 2011  7:57 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: EDIT: Is An MF Good When Used with Left Spin beys?
It depends what type do you use, but mostly yes
and an add on to DeX's answer, PC frames are part of a metal wheel not the CW, and may not be interchanged with other metal wheels...
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:06 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a LRF I want to wear down. Of course launching it over and over to wear down the rubber would be a way to wear it down. Ive been using MF-H Basalt Bull BD145LRF to wear it down but I've been at it for nearly two hours and hardly any signs of change. Any tips on how to wear it down?

Thanks Smile

why would you want it to wear down? its best when its new.
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:31 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: why would you want it to wear down? its best when its new.

wrong, its more uncontrollable when new, when you wear it, you can hold the flower pattern more efficiently...

also Chups, I recommend doing a few battles to pass the time... with the LRF of cource...
Wrong. Rubber tends to have moar friction when worn

is EDS always scraping the stadium? What is the best combination for sytche? Currently its MF-H sytche kronos 90CS
1. I got some blood on my Burn Fireblaze, but I don't want to get it wet what do I do?
2. When I shoot my LL-Drago all it does is pretty much does is ride around the sides in the air and comes to a stop when it hits the ground how can I prevent that but still get that raw power I need to win battles?
1. I got some blood on my Burn Fireblaze, but I don't want to get it wet what do I do?
2. When I shoot my LL-Drago all it does is pretty much does is ride around the sides in the air and comes to a stop when it hits the ground how can I prevent that but still get that raw power I need to win battles?
Blood???!
2. Use RF. Learn sliding shoot. Ta-dah!
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:36 PM)Helixguy Wrote: 1. I got some blood on my Burn Fireblaze, but I don't want to get it wet what do I do?

take it apart and use a dry cloth i guess

here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...ideo_title
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:30 PM)Librasam Wrote: Wrong. Rubber tends to have moar friction when worn

is EDS always scraping the stadium? What is the best combination for sytche? Currently its MF-H sytche kronos 90CS
Spit is apparently by far the best way to remove bloodstains.
I don't know if that counts as getting the bey wet in your mind though.
(Jul. 27, 2011  4:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:36 PM)Helixguy Wrote: 1. I got some blood on my Burn Fireblaze, but I don't want to get it wet what do I do?

take it apart and use a dry cloth i guess

here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...ideo_title

The video really helped and I tried out Fireblaze in an old *almost choking to say it* Battle Strikers stadium and one strike from Hyper Aquario did the trick.
Probably metal.
It depends on the surface of it. Are we speaking CWs/MWs? Also I change to plastic form metal I dunno why lol.
The reason why I asked that question is because I always thought that metal had more friction than plastic, but a lot of stamina, why?