Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Where do I get AD145 from?
Since the combo is a balance type (and MF-H would wear it down anyways), would a worn WF affect MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF by much?
I kno the release for the metal masters beys is aug 1. Has anyone seen any on the shevles yet? I know stores usually don't respect the release dates of toys lol.
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:25 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I kno the release for the metal masters beys is aug 1. Has anyone seen any on the shevles yet? I know stores usually don't respect the release dates of toys lol.

Wherever you saw that date, "August 1st", told you nonsense, because there are no clear release dates anyway, even if we ignore that some stores leak new toys before others.
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Does Beat Weigh 36 Grams I looked for the weight and could not find it on the WBO so I look on google and I know We can't trust beywikia but they say it weighs 35.98 grams is this true

You really did not search well enough ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-109-R...#pid622840

Thanks sorry I was searching for beys weights I also guess I should STart searching Post instead of threads thanks
What colors do the takara Tomy light launcher 1 come in
(Jul. 25, 2011  3:27 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: What colors do the takara Tomy light launcher 1 come in

Turquoise green, orange, yellow, and I must not be missing many colours besides that.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:10 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:05 AM)Nocto Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:00 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Where do I get AD145 from?

Quote:http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Tool: Ctrl + F
Thx. I had it with me the whole time. It's good for stamina right?

Have fun.
Thx
which better?
Earth Kerbecs AD145WD
or
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD(Boost mode)
Use Build Me A Combo thread.
Is Ares good for Defense?
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:15 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is Ares good for Defense?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...mple-Guide
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:15 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is Ares good for Defense?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...mple-Guide
Isn't Variares a Metal Wheel?
Vari is the metal wheel, Ares is the clear wheel.
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:55 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Isn't Variares a Metal Wheel?

Ahah, yes, I misread it as "Aries". The real name should be "VariAres" though, never just "Ares".

VariAres is not good in Defense. Meteo LDrago, you should have read the discussion on Vari()Ares in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
But there is no clear wheel in Variares DGrin... so we dont know if the metal wheel isnt vari, and anyways, everyone knows the the 4 layer series, and that there is only a metal wheel, with no clear wheel, for example Pegasis 105F, there is a no clear wheel, and they dont say PegaSis, saying Pega is the metal wheel, and Sis is the clear wheel, so we cant say that it is VariAres, until more is released about it, so we cannot say that. But since Variares DGrin is only in 3 parts, do you think we could put it into the 4 layer series, or make a new section called 3 layer series?
i was having ROCK ARIES EDI145B IT BROKED BUT ITS FACE GOT CUTTED AND STUCKED INTO SPIN TRACK AND ITS NOT COMING OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I have another "Q". Lets say, when you pull beylauncher L'R and it gets stuck at the beginning. Does that mean its going to break or the spin revolution gets weaker?
BEYBOOST323, i do not get what you mean...
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:09 PM)® Wrote: I have another "Q". Lets say, when you pull beylauncher L'R and it gets stuck at the beginning. Does that mean its going to break or the spin revolution gets weaker?

It happens when it gets jammed, and there may be a problem with the internal mechanism, it will also reduce spin velocity...
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:52 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i was having ROCK ARIES EDI145B IT BROKED BUT ITS FACE GOT CUTTED AND STUCKED INTO SPIN TRACK AND ITS NOT COMING OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO?

well first you should learn real grammar...

just take the tip off...
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:52 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i was having ROCK ARIES EDI145B IT BROKED BUT ITS FACE GOT CUTTED AND STUCKED INTO SPIN TRACK AND ITS NOT COMING OUT WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Well, be a bit clear with your queries...
Still, I understood what you mean...
Well, try to push it out with a screw driver or something else which is really thin, yet strong.
If you are unable to do it, then apply some oil. Then, use the same technique to push it out.
If this doesn't work, then I am sorry to say, it'd be impossible to be able to use ED145 ever again...
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Well, be a bit clear with your queries...
Still, I understood what you mean...
Well, try to push it out with a screw driver or something else which is really thin, yet strong.
If you are unable to do it, then apply some oil. Then, use the same technique to push it out.
If this doesn't work, then I am sorry to say, it'd be impossible to be able to use ED145 ever again...

or just screw an unbroken facebolt in... then it would screw the other out..... I think....
I have recently installed autodesk inventor to my laptop. Dos anyone have dimensions (in inches) for all the parts of an MFB beyblade? I need the following:

Normal Facebolt
Average Clear Wheel (Leone would be good)
Metal Wheel (rock would be ok i guess)
Spin Track (145)
Performance Tip (F)

I am just going to be using simplistic parts for now.

Note: the weights of the parts is not needed
Which is more sucessful in attack types or if theres a difference RF or R2F?