Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 24, 2011  4:37 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:35 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Yeah, ik that combo wuz the best so I wuz confused. Thnx, but how did you know that wuz the best combo besides the beyblading communities input.
Because we pay attention to testing...
EDIT: Darn you, Raigeko. You ninja me again.

If you didn't notice that is still community input if you ask me, unless you did the testing yourself.
Dude
We don't have to do the testing
The testing has been done by members and the results have been posted
Therefore it is now fact
Speechless
If the community didn't have any input there would be nothing useful knowledgeable wise.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:40 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:37 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:35 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Yeah, ik that combo wuz the best so I wuz confused. Thnx, but how did you know that wuz the best combo besides the beyblading communities input.
Because we pay attention to testing...
EDIT: Darn you, Raigeko. You ninja me again.

If you didn't notice that is still community input if you ask me, unless you did the testing yourself.
*facedesk*
adfjalsdfsadfjas;d I hit the laptop keyboard...
What Raigeko said, not all of us have to test for ourselves. There are nice people who test for others here...
But, I didn't say u had to do it urself, I said that is community input, and those are the nice ppl who test for others.
So I think this argument is pointless.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:45 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: But, I didn't say u had to do it urself, I said that is community input, and those are the nice ppl who test for others.
So I think this argument is pointless.

SO WHY NOT END THE ARGUMENT?

Besides, this is off-topic, so I bet we're all probably gonna get warned.

AAAND I think I jinxed it. Whoop de doo.
In regards to Performance tip..i've seen XF mentioned but i've not heard of it before? Please shed some light for this confused soul?
Xtreme Flat.
It's an attack tip, look around the forum about it, it is useful.
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Xtreme Flat.
It's an attack tip, look around the forum about it, it is useful.
But hard to master...
Not really, don't do a full-powered slide-shoot and use a damaged XF, it will be easier to control.
>Damaged
Not legal IIRC.
Worn, he means? Damaged would be pretty stupid.
I mean those little bit deformed but not overall unusable ones.
Yeah, worn as I said. Worn and damaged are two different things.
Not really.....
I mean it is 'bumped' on the floor and it deformed.
Is that Worn too?
Deformed = illegal , if it affects performance.
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:44 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Not really.....
I mean it is 'bumped' on the floor and it deformed.
Is that Worn too?

I would say that is damaged. Just like if I bumped an apple and it got a bruise on it. Unless you are talking about wear and tear from it bumping against the floor of your stadium through normal use. That would be considered worn. If it won't perform like it normaly should then it cannot be used regardless, hope I helped.
Meteo LDrago- That's pretty dumb... Why don't ya understand that its called WORN... Please stop arguing....
Or, prove your point correctly.
I guess he wants to say that its sides have become a bit rounded due to it falling on floor...because that has happened with my B tip and it did become a bit bent but that just made it a little flatter....and making XF flatter doesnt make sense
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I guess he wants to say that its sides have become a bit rounded due to it falling on floor...because that has happened with my B tip and it did become a bit bent but that just made it a little flatter....and making XF flatter doesnt make sense

Um, that'd be illegal, though... :\
Yes thats true as well.. hey..u mean B tip is illegal or the XF?...B will be illegal if it becomes flat but XF wont because it is meant to be flat and making the edges a bit rounded wont affect its performance a lot..it will only slow down a little..or will it still be called illegal?
(Jul. 24, 2011  10:22 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yes thats true as well.. hey..u mean B tip is illegal or the XF?...B will be illegal if it becomes flat but XF wont because it is meant to be flat and making the edges a bit rounded wont affect its performance a lot..it will only slow down a little..or will it still be called illegal?

The B tip will be illegal. Other than that, if a part's performance changes even by a small amount, I think its illegal. You see, if a part is too worn, then even that is called illegal. XF becomes slow. Even though its actually a disadvantage for the user, IMO, its illegal as performance changes.
Should be legal, the performance doesn't change too much. A small nick is acceptable, no? The flattened B is obvously illegal, due to B being flat. That's easy, B is shaped as a Ball. It's not suppposed to move, so movement is "Changing the purpose".
Does Beat Weigh 36 Grams I looked for the weight and could not find it on the WBO so I look on google and I know We can't trust beywikia but they say it weighs 35.98 grams is this true
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Does Beat Weigh 36 Grams I looked for the weight and could not find it on the WBO so I look on google and I know We can't trust beywikia but they say it weighs 35.98 grams is this true

You really did not search well enough ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-109-R...#pid622840
what i want to know is what happened to all the the tournaments.i mean before there were these huge awesome tournaments and now there are these sort small ones. i don't know how these upcoming tournaments will be but hopefully there like the tournaments in the past years like in 2008 and if there were any , before that but anyway whats with these new tournaments ?