Ask a question, get an answer! #2

the Sharp tip might have become blunt
Hey does Rock Scorpio ( or Rock Esclopio as some people call it ) hav any decenty and my JB starts to attack at the start, is that legal?
Rock is ok in attack, but there are better beys which have Rock (Rock Leone 145WB/Rock Giraffe R145WB) and the rest of the parts in Rock Escolpio are trash (maybe with the exception of T125, but T125 is available in Scythe Kronos T125EDS which is much better. also D125 and T125 are more or less the same and D125 is available in Ray Unicorno D125CS which too is a better buy).
Yes, AFAIK, JB can both stay at one place or move around without it getting worn.
Neat so its sorta like RF except carper and not as fast but still people want it and why is aquario the lightest CW i mean scorpio CW is like nothing its so small
Aquario is the heaviest CW (3.6g), not the lightest. Gemios and Escolpio are the lightest CW's (2.2g).
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:02 AM)@wesome Wrote: Neat so its sorta like RF except carper and not as fast but still people want it

What in the world do you mean by that? People want JB? That's kinda impossible... People might never 'crave' for something like JB... Still, if you meant something else, then I am sorry.
Is the virgo clear wheel good for stamina?
Hey guys I need some opinions. Isn't there a flaw to the MF Lightning L-drago BD145LRF custom? Let's say a person use a bey that includes the hell wheel, that is equal in height to this custom and uses the R2F. The BD145 and Hell wheel equal in width,so when the beys clashes, the BD145 would probably hit the opposing bey's track,while the Hell wheel would hit the Lightning wheel and if you ask me the Hell has pretty good smash.XD So, could this imaginary bey I just created tie with or even beat this bey? Also, please don't ask me to test this out myself because I don't have the BD145 or the Hell wheel.Crying
Which is Better, FlameBullC145SF or EarthBullGB145SF?
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:12 PM)TwistedEman Wrote: Which is Better, FlameBullC145SF or EarthBullGB145SF?

As a metal wheel, Earth is better. But, the Flame combo works as a destabilizer, so in this case, the flame combo is better. This is what most of 'em will say. Then, if you might just change SF to CS, then the Earth combo is top tier. So, Earth combo is better IMO.

Flame Aries- Well, if Hell has good smash, how can you forget that LLD has the best Smash attack ever. Then again, BD145 is never used to smash the opponent's bey. Its used to 'push' it out. So, if it does hit the spin track, doesn't matter. I think if you would try it yourself or see a live battle, only then will you understand it better.

@ruler of hell- No, not quite. Currently, the best wheels for Stamina are Bull, Kerbecs and Aquario.
Janstarblast- Thanks man, I'll try my best to get those results. If it works, I'll let you know: )

But, wait what about Vulcan?Chocked_2
(Jul. 07, 2011  6:06 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, it isn't legal. You're missing part of the bey, therefore, that's what makes it illegal.

I thought bearings were ruled on like metal balls in that you could have as many or as few as you wanted, so long as they were in the properly allocated spaces.
(Jul. 08, 2011  4:50 PM)Flame Aries Wrote: Janstarblast- Thanks man, I'll try my best to get those results. If it works, I'll let you know: )

But, wait what about Vulcan?Chocked_2

vulcan is a bit overrated and is outclassed. it was good for a time but RS took it down, and 230 took it down further
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/standardstadium.html this WBO legal?

It's legal for tournaments but not for testing.
OMG not Vulcan it was my favorite wheel !!!!!!!TT__TT
Due to the revision of the rules 4.0 are we allowed to test in the triple battle stadium
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:48 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Due to the revision of the rules 4.0 are we allowed to test in the triple battle stadium

Wrong thread, ask that in "Questions about the WBO".
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:55 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:48 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Due to the revision of the rules 4.0 are we allowed to test in the triple battle stadium

Wrong thread, ask that in "Questions about the WBO".

It's still answerable here.

Yes, is the answer.
Do you mean the TT one or the Hasbro one that comes with MLD and GP?
All Hasbro BeyStadiums are illegal. This has not changed at all in the Rulebooks.

TAKARA-TOMY never made such a stadium. The Triple Battle Type BeyStadium is from SonoKong.
It is?! I need a pic, I'll be back...
I feel stupid...
Smithicide
EDIT: JUST GOOGLED IT, AND THOUGHT THIS: OH, I KNOW WHICH ONE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Did WBO have to disqualify someone from the tournament?
sorry, I can say only one thing...

Bye Bye Sig Iceburn

also yeah, if they use illegal parts Tongue_out unless they can replace them with legal versions