Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 06, 2011  11:37 PM)eel218 Wrote: well do you know who would know the answer to my question?

Be patient. It's only been eight minutes. I'd imagine that it'd be illegal in tournaments and such, but wait until somebody more knowledgable answers. Tongue_out
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:31 PM)eel218 Wrote: are home made launcher grips okay to use in competition or are they illegal?

Of course they are illegal. You are not even using official Beyblade products.
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:39 PM)@wesome Wrote: OK question about light launcher 2.... OK so yesterday i got my Flame Byxis yada yada anyway, ive seen people wanting a LL2, is there any decenty in it? Im thinking of selling it if it has no use

LL2 is a matter of preference. It's power is about equal to the beylauncher, so if you like pulling a ripcord rather than a string, then I wouldn't sell it
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:39 PM)@wesome Wrote: OK question about light launcher 2.... OK so yesterday i got my Flame Byxis yada yada anyway, ive seen people wanting a LL2, is there any decenty in it? Im thinking of selling it if it has no use

It's about equal power to a beylauncher (that's why I want one) and also it just plain looks AWESOME.

EDIT: Ninja'd Bey(hehehehe see what I did there) nightwolf
How do you make spoilers?
That would go under 'Questions About WBO'

But, it would be the following

Code:
[spoiler=Spoiler]Text here[/spoiler]

It should look like:

Is the wind up launcher any good?
It is possibly the worst launcher ever to be released in the history of the universe. The only reason to purchase this "launcher" would be to watch it burn
okay someone needs to lighten the mood up on the committee so how do you become a member of the committee here in the WBO?
Questions about the WBO don't belong here.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:06 AM)eel218 Wrote: okay someone needs to lighten the mood up on the committee so how do you become a member of the committee here in the WBO?

Not by suggesting that the Committee needs to "lighten up its mood", and by actually starting to post in the right threads. This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not this.
what is the best dranzer mf for parts because i got the yellow one
SmileHow's the rev up launcher. I think ill stick with my light launcher 2 but I'm still just wondering about it.
beyavenger: The AR is quite good for smash attack and CWD Reverse Defencer is quite good for many survival combos.
It's the most powerful launcher to date , but it has breakage problems.
Rev Up launcher is the strongest launcher to date.
Inever bough the wind up launcher because it look like junk, guess I was right.
Thanks I will check out the rev up launcher. I'll probably stick with a light launcher 2 tho, I like ripcords more, the feel is better for me.
Has anyone in a tournament won 1st place with out a MF?
thanks blah and what is galeon 2s part good for
He's not blah, he's RustyXD, they have similar avs
How do you set the writing under your avatar?
Goes in questions about the WBO.
Oh thanks Smile sorry~
How can I fix a jammed Beat Lynx track?