Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks everyone! Smile
I haven't been doing anything irregular lately with it.... Anyways, is there a Hell Kerbecs that comes in a cardboard package that isn't Inferno Ver.?
My sister said she bought me a Hell Kerbecs in Hong Kong that has cardboard packaging. Also she says it has to Takara Tomy logo on it. Would they have just taken it out of the package?
Well, you could always just state what colour it is ...
But why would it come without the box ?
What does PD come with?
^ In attack, maybe. In everything else, no. Worse stamina ever for all I know.
TheShields Use the search funtion next time , but it comes with LED sight.

killerldrago IMO it is the best attack tip for right spin as it give that extra power that you need against top tier defense combos.
do you now how to get a picture for your icon
Wrong thread use questions about the WBO.

I have a question my self Is there any difference between a Hasbro and takara Zeus? I no that the bottoms are different but i don't no which is better and why.
blah
I dunno, she's coming back soon... Then I'll see.
What beys have the F or metal flat tip? (Preferably hasbro since I dun wanna spend money on shipping.)
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:39 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: What beys have the F or metal flat tip? (Preferably hasbro since I dun wanna spend money on shipping.)

MF-screw capricorn only
F pegasus 105f
Um well all attack type legends have F ( i think ), though its not that good, and for MF, i think the only one is Screw Capricorn but thats not Hasbro

EDIT: Beaten
Which combo is better?
Earth Kerbecs BD145CS or Earth Kerbecs GB145?
Use build me a combo.
Can I trust this site for buying beyblades.http://www.toy-wholesaler.jp/
(Jul. 06, 2011  3:45 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Can I trust this site for buying beyblades.http://www.toy-wholesaler.jp/

Yes, they are reliable. You should have asked that in the Purchase Consultation topic, or even the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread.
Beywiki lists a "Gyro Weight Disk" and a"17 gram WD Piece" as special weights but has nothing on them besides what they came with. Does anyone know what they look like (pics preferably)?
I recently ordered a BB-10 from OkinawamTS here on the WBO, and he said it should be here around the 19th. If I'm planning to hold a tournament that Saturday (the 23rd), and I can't make a topic in Official Events until Kai-V approves it (which is why I need the stadium), would you recommend I move the date forward some? I'm trying to hold it on a Saturday, since some people go to church on Sunday, most parents work during the week, etc. I can't hold it on the 30th, since I'll be with my relatives (*shivers*), school starts back on August 11th, and I'll probably be out of town on the 6th, so when do you think would be a good day to hold it?
Is this combo good enough to get back into attack mode Meteo ldrago FConfused
are home made launcher grips okay to use in competition or are they illegal?
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:31 PM)eel218 Wrote: are home made launcher grips okay to use in competition or are they illegal?

I think [/b] its illegal i dont really know
well do you know who would know the answer to my question?
OK question about light launcher 2.... OK so yesterday i got my Flame Byxis yada yada anyway, ive seen people wanting a LL2, is there any decenty in it? Im thinking of selling it if it has no use