Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 05, 2011  1:24 AM)hell kerbecs15 Wrote: on hasbro rev up launcher if you take the mechanism off that holds the beyblade on untill you hit the button is it still legal for tournament play.

Any modification to anything BUT the beyblade (as in changing parts of the bey) and the products Takara Tomy released for the launcher (as in rubber grip and launcher suspension) would be illegal...
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:25 AM)@wesome Wrote: Why is Hasbro stadiums and so on, banned from tourneys?

Read the topic on the Pegasus Thunder Whip, for instance.
Has anyone been able to test Thunder yet? I know that there has been some discussion about it, but I didn't know if there was anything definite yet.
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What were all the staple combos in the HMS generation?
Beywiki has loads on them in the examples, but Wolborg MS's article has the zombie stuff, Death Gargoyle MS and Samurai Changer MS have the upper attack stuff (as that seems to be the main form in HMS from what I can tell), and Jiraiya MS's Bearing Core 2 seems to be the common defence core, along with being a better choice for zombies in Tornado Balance Type S, due to it's better grip.

It's probably best to check them than to get only part of the picture from me, it's what beywiki is for Tongue_out
I only asked because when I skimmed the Beywiki, there was way too much info for me to take in and it seems like there were more combos than there should be. Being dyslexic does not help either.
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:41 AM)Xeno Wrote: Has anyone been able to test Thunder yet? I know that there has been some discussion about it, but I didn't know if there was anything definite yet.
Thunder is essentially Infinity, which is terrible.
That's a real shame. I had high hopes for it too. Oh well.
Ok, so there are a few Defense type Tips that are made of Rubber. So, why is it still illegal to use a worn down RF as a Defensive Tip?

Also, is that just a WBO rule, or does TT do that to?

Anyways, in my opinion, I say we should allow it. After all, we probably have some good enough combo's to beat it.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:37 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, why is it still illegal to use a worn down RF as a Defensive Tip?

because RF is supposed to move like a attack type. if it is worn down so that it moves like a defence type then it is not doing its purpose

but i think if we did allow a worn one to be used for defense that it would not let some rubber go to waist
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:42 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: because RF is supposed to move like a attack type. if it is worn down so that it moves like a defence type then it is not doing its purpose

but i think if we did allow a worn one to be used for defense that it would not let some rubber go to waist
So? We use other parts in ways that they aren't supposed to be used, and it works great. Joyful_2

It would be a great use of extra rubber. And everybody's spare RF's would be given extra lives. XD
RF is supposed to be flat and have a certain height. If you use an RF that is really worn, you are not using RF, a part TAKARA-TOMY created, therefore you are not playing with an official Beyblade part.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:49 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: does a toy lightning l drago actually spin to the left or is it the launcher
does a toy lightning l drago actually spin ti the left or is it the launcher

Yes it does spin to the left. If you like many others get confused about left spin vs right spin. (I prefer clockwise and counter clockwise) Think of the way you would turn a steering wheel from the top and then you can imagine how the blade spins a little bit better.

(Jul. 05, 2011  5:43 AM)zode76 Wrote: should i use CH145 or 145?
I would say just the 145 since the CH doesn't do too much but create drag.
are symmetrical Clear Wheel have any effect?
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:24 AM)zode76 Wrote: are symmetrical Clear Wheel have any effect?

yes it helps with balance, so that the bey is stable, symmetrical CWs are great for stamina (bull).

an un-evenly distributed CW would have balance issues more than a symmetrical one, UN-even CWs are good for attack, as it helps with their aggressive maneuvers.
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:25 AM)@wesome Wrote: Why is Hasbro stadiums and so on, banned from tourneys?
It is also very biased against attack types. It is so much harder to KO a bey with all the giant walls surrounding it and the death pits don't do much as beys can bounce back off the walls behind it. We also need to have a control stadium and Takara Tomy was chosen over Hasbro.
*Cough* I wrote a guide about cw's, link's on my sig :p
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: RF is supposed to be flat and have a certain height. If you use an RF that is really worn, you are not using RF, a part TAKARA-TOMY created, therefore you are not playing with an official Beyblade part.

Worn RFs are allowed in my tournament. Worn RFs have higher stamina. I do not know why, but Takara Tomy allowed it?
Worn RF = still original parts from TT/SK/Hasbro. It is old, but it is not broken, so I personally do not think that they shouldn't be allowed. It's an iffy kind of thing to have, as true it does not serve its purpose, but it is still a tip created by the companies, and it is not broken (which are banned from usage from tournies) it's kind of hard to tell. But Kai-V's post is final. Worn RFs aren't allowed in tournaments, but they are good to test with for free play and such. Grin
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:25 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: RF is supposed to be flat and have a certain height. If you use an RF that is really worn, you are not using RF, a part TAKARA-TOMY created, therefore you are not playing with an official Beyblade part.

Worn RFs are allowed in my tournament. Worn RFs have higher stamina. I do not know why, but Takara Tomy allowed it?

Cool, but you can't allow them at an official WBO tourney.
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:42 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:24 AM)zode76 Wrote: are symmetrical Clear Wheel have any effect?

yes it helps with balance, so that the bey is stable, symmetrical CWs are great for stamina (bull).

an un-evenly distributed CW would have balance issues more than a symmetrical one, UN-even CWs are good for attack, as it helps with their aggressive maneuvers.

well i just have aquila and cancer CW
i have read choosing a CW topic
i think cancer CW is the heaviest CW that i own so i used that but i have read some topic its say Cancer CW has good destabilize is it okay?
CW's does not really help much......
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:54 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: CW's does not really help much......

(May. 27, 2011  5:08 AM)XwailingX Wrote: Hmmm...Great Guide,now I really get the
Importance of Clear Wheels
Clear Wheels don't matter. They are the least important part of the beyblade. They are just for show. Get it in your little head. If you actually read th!Nk's guide you would realize this. They are just so you can say you have a red or blue or purple beyblade and brag to your friends!!!
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:40 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Clear Wheels don't matter. They are the least important part of the beyblade. They are just for show. Get it in your little head. If you actually read th!Nk's guide you would realize this. They are just so you can say you have a red or blue or purple beyblade and brag to your friends!!!

That and they determine species...just sayin I use to think like that as well...
sry i am bad in english but i buy a driger g and dranzer g with eg, both works good at the first 3 times and now dranzer g starts here eg and he swinging laffing. No Control and he lost speed ... i think he should get speed...
driger is from Takara and the Dranzer is from Sonokong but on the Top of package stand takara tomy toys

what i can do
Are shadow driger and driger g good?