Ask a question, get an answer! #2

All Nelvana does is dub the anime from Japanese to English. They shouldn't be much of a problem for your game release.
Quote:All Nelvana does is dub the anime from Japanese to English. They shouldn't be much of a problem for your game release.

Do you maybe know who will have something against us,releasing the game?
Cuz it would be free.We thought we can make any kind of game unless we start selling it,then they sue people.
And btw I am talking about this game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ObpRudU...kb6BxbUALY
Feel free to comment like it,suggestions... Smile
I really don't know the laws of that. Think of this though, people release a lot of Street Fighter type flash games but I haven't heard of the developers ever getting a DMCA. I would read up on that elsewhere, I personally think that it would be okay.
I am a bit worried cuz they released metal fight game few months ago,soo we might lower their game success,but yes I think we will be fine Smile
Anyone who know something about it...tell us before is too late and we are sued Grin
Can the Leone energy ring be a replacement for Bull or Aquario?
Yes, it can be, CW's do not really matter, they are the least important part of a beyblade.
It can only be a replacement for destabilizing not for balance/stamina
^^ u'r choice but maybe Kerbecs could be a replacement??clear wheels make slight difference nayway,but still a difference.
[Image: LauncherGripMARSRedVer.jpg?t=1294857768]Is this Mars Red Launcher Grip Still Available In Japan?
And Is Hasbro Cyber Just Like TT Cyber(RED)
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:47 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: [Image: LauncherGripMARSRedVer.jpg?t=1294857768]Is this Mars Red Launcher Grip Still Available In Japan?
And Is Hasbro Cyber Just Like TT Cyber(RED)

The Mars Red Beylauncher and Launcher Grip were event exclusive, and no, they are not really available anymore.

I believe they are the same, at least.

Hero Wrote:All Nelvana does is dub the anime from Japanese to English. They shouldn't be much of a problem for your game release.

Nelvana definitely does more and owns more than you think. It is inaccurate to say that they would not have any problem with the release of such a game, especially if they already made a game, as blackdragons wrote.
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:46 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?
and which tip has the most attack?

You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt, if it's too tight.

As for attack, erm...
XF, RF, R2F, LRF are the options available. The current metagame relies on rubber tips a lot, not to mention RS and CS as defense tips. :\

the facebolt is not tight its spining i mean its revolving round bit its not coming out and u said (You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt,) this sentence say again i dint understand
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?

You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt, if it's too tight.

As for attack, erm...
XF, RF, R2F, LRF are the options available. The current metagame relies on rubber tips a lot, not to mention RS and CS as defense tips. :\

the facebolt is not tight its spining i mean its revolving round bit its not coming out and u said (You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt,) this sentence say again i dint understand

dude u might have not put the spin track correctly or ur spintrack might have got damaged
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote:

As for attack, erm...

Try Using the Tool From the MF Custom Version....
My MLD CH120 XF created noises when is spins around.
Why?
Maybe your facebolt or tip isn't tightened enough. Or perhaps there's a problem with your CH120
It always makes noise.
The bits of CH120 always shake slightly and that produces the sound. Don't worry about it unless it suddenly changes.
does a toy lightning l drago actually spin to the left or is it the launcher
does a toy lightning l drago actually spin ti the left or is it the launcher
What were all the staple combos in the HMS generation?
(Jul. 04, 2011  11:47 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: Is this Mars Red Launcher Grip Still Available In Japan?

Just to add on to what Kai-V said: you can probably find one on YJA, but you'll be very lucky to find one for less than 4500 yen.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:49 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: does a toy lightning l drago actually spin to the left or is it the launcher
does a toy lightning l drago actually spin ti the left or is it the launcher

They both spin counter clock-wise
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:07 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What were all the staple combos in the HMS generation?
Beywiki has loads on them in the examples, but Wolborg MS's article has the zombie stuff, Death Gargoyle MS and Samurai Changer MS have the upper attack stuff (as that seems to be the main form in HMS from what I can tell), and Jiraiya MS's Bearing Core 2 seems to be the common defence core, along with being a better choice for zombies in Tornado Balance Type S, due to it's better grip.

It's probably best to check them than to get only part of the picture from me, it's what beywiki is for Tongue_out
I liked Einstein MS with a Dragon Saucer weight disk but I don't know if it's any good against stuff I didn't own.
on hasbro rev up launcher if you take the mechanism off that holds the beyblade on untill you hit the button is it still legal for tournament play.
Why is Hasbro stadiums and so on, banned from tourneys?