Ask a question, get an answer! #2

my burn fireblaze is parts are not opening (except performance tip) what should i do?
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:56 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: what should i do?

Rewrite your question so it actually makes sense in English.
my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?
and which tip has the most attack?
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?
I Think what he means is that the Facebolt is not unscrewing..
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:00 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my burn fireblaze's parts are not opening except performance tip what should i do to open its parts?

You should consider using a pair of pliers to unscrew the Facebolt, if it's too tight.

As for attack, erm...
XF, RF, R2F, LRF are the options available. The current metagame relies on rubber tips a lot, not to mention RS and CS as defense tips. :\
Um.... What does OP mean? I've heard lots of people saying things liek Post your results to OP and stuff... So i'm curious to know what OP means..
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:47 PM)IcyFrost Wrote: Um.... What does OP mean? I've heard lots of people saying things liek Post your results to OP and stuff... So i'm curious to know what OP means..

That doesn't belong here although OP means original post and original poster.

EDIT : Beaten by Ray Unicorno !
(Jul. 03, 2011  1:47 PM)IcyFrost Wrote: Um.... What does OP mean? I've heard lots of people saying things liek Post your results to OP and stuff... So i'm curious to know what OP means..

I know I've already been beaten, but... I think this belongs somewhere else, as this forum is related to beyblades.
Did the Hasbro Phantom Force series Dragoon S have an "Endurance Ring" in its Spin Gear?
I don't know for sure, but all S and F series beys had that weird little ring in them, so I'd guess so. Why do you ask?
I'm trading mine off but it's currently in pieces so I don't know what it came with. If they had them as early as then though, I highly doubt they'd've been taken out for the Hasbro remakes. Thanks.
This is serious question soo it require serious answer.We made a beyblade game covering first season beyblades for android phones and we dont intend on selling it.My question is about copyright/trademark and all that stuff that comes with it.Can they sue as,do we need to ask a permission to release it?
Cuz we plan posting it on iStore very soon soo we want to avoid being sued.
Soo if anyone knows anything about that and how to help us thanks Smile
And also if we need to ask for permission where can we do that...some websites...
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:40 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I'm trading mine off but it's currently in pieces so I don't know what it came with. If they had them as early as then though, I highly doubt they'd've been taken out for the Hasbro remakes. Thanks.

Well, yeah, all TT and Hasbro original Dragoon S's (I had a red sticker hasbro one) came with the ring, and they were all pre-Phantom Force.
Practically everything was pre-Phantom Force. My (hasbro) Dragoon G was pre-Phantom Force, as evidenced by the launcher style.
(Jul. 03, 2011  6:55 PM)blackdragons Wrote: This is serious question soo it require serious answer.We made a beyblade game covering first season beyblades for android phones and we dont intend on selling it.My question is about copyright/trademark and all that stuff that comes with it.Can they sue as,do we need to ask a permission to release it?
Cuz we plan posting it on iStore very soon soo we want to avoid being sued.
Soo if anyone knows anything about that and how to help us thanks Smile
And also if we need to ask for permission where can we do that...some websites...

I am telling you right now that Nelvana would most likely refuse to give you permission if you contacted them.
I have been thinking about this but i don't know.
Would it count as a full revolution if a free spinning part (like ED145, ES, or Sythe) got jammed or something that made it stop spinning during battle?
(Jul. 04, 2011  12:54 AM)TheShields Wrote: I have been thinking about this but i don't know.
Would it count as a full revolution if a free spinning part (like ED145, ES, or Sythe) got jammed or something that made it stop spinning during battle?

If such a thing were to happen, then that piece would be considered broken, therefore that player would automatically lose.
I need to ask something concerning and relating to a few things. A while ago, I noticed what looks like metal performance tips from a seller on eBay. These ones, specifically. So,

1. - Are these real parts for the Hybrid Beys?
2. - If so, is their use legal in tournaments and sactioned events/battles? (I ask this because I noticed at a recent tourny when Beys end up flying off onto concrete on a regular basis, the plastic bottoms get ground down and worn out faster. Also, I did not see anything against these in the Rules, so I would assume they are legal, but better to play it safe.)

(Just in case, I did use the Search function to try and find info about these parts, but if the engine is using more than one search word, it doesn't work.)
They're fake, it even says in the item description.
(Jul. 04, 2011  3:24 AM)Omega Wrote: They're fake, it even says in the item description.

Ah. I saw that, but I assumed they were implying it was a Hasbro part. Thanks.
well what is deztabilizer?
why cancer CW have good deztabilizer??
Quote:I am telling you right now that Nelvana would most likely refuse to give you permission if you contacted them.

Can you tell me more about this Nelvana...I checked them out but they are just beyblade Metal Fight makers...do they own other beyblades too,anime show....?