Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Guys stay on topic please , and darkblader12 it would be illegal if the beys had no MW.
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Guys stay on topic please , and darkblader12 it would be illegal if the beys had no MW.

i know they would
i was saying if they were released that way
edit: sorry for my off topicness mods
delete my posts if u want
what kind of spin track is TH170? ive never heard of it before.
(Jul. 03, 2011  5:13 AM)eman9405 Wrote: what kind of spin track is TH170? ive never heard of it before.

It is Triple Height
it has 3 heights which are 170,195 and 220
these heights can be changed manually like CH120
the track comes with Beat Lynx TH170WD
:3
How many "systems" are there? You know, like the Hybrid Wheel System?
(Jul. 03, 2011  5:16 AM)eman9405 Wrote: How many "systems" are there? You know, like the Hybrid Wheel System?
Three: Pre-Hybrid Wheel System
Hybrid Wheel System
4D System (New/Current)
where can i purchase a blader passport? i dont have paypal.

EDIT: well, i mean whats the easiest way to get one?
Are you two seriously answering all of eman9405's easy questions without automatically redirecting him to a common place where he can get the information on his own ?

eman9405 Wrote:what kind of spin track is TH170? ive never heard of it before.

Read the Beat Lynx topic.

eman9405 Wrote:How many "systems" are there? You know, like the Hybrid Wheel System?

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.

eman9405 Wrote:where can i purchase a blader passport? i dont have paypal.

EDIT: well, i mean whats the easiest way to get one?

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not the World Beyblade Organization. Read the rules in the first post of this thread.

It is almost unacceptable that you would give anything but those redirects to such easily completed questions.
Another Q, the Hasbro stadiums... why do they have the craters? me and a friend put sticky tape over it, that didnt work
does the wbo have a weight limit on beyblades.
if so how much weight is legal in tourneys.
There is no weight limit.

@@wesome its because Hasbro sucks eggs.
Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me why hasbro stadiums are not legal?
They tend to favour a specific type and hinder others. There's a very poor balance for them. The attack type stadium is considered the most fair of all.
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @@wesome its because Hasbro sucks eggs.

LOL! buts it not just eggs, its green eggs and ham! HA
has anybody reported breakages with BB 96 Pegasis Wheel mine just broke Unhappy
What does PD stand for?
(Jul. 03, 2011  11:34 AM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What does PD stand for?
Polish Defense/Polished Defense
my sagatario's tip is gotten something like changed its spike tip but now its spike but from one side its slanting not full to pointed but little bit slanting can anyone tell me what to do?
beacuse of it now it spins less time
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:31 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: my sagatario's tip is gotten something like changed its spike tip but now its spike but from one side its slanting not full to pointed but little bit slanting can anyone tell me what to do?

Its worn out there's nothing legal you can do really... If you were to do something it would be illegal at tournaments and official battles.
Do launcher Rubber protect Laucnhers like supsensions Thanks ahead of time
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Do launcher Rubber protect Laucnhers like supsensions Thanks ahead of time
Yes,

My Question Does The Wolf Clear wheel Have any use?
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:41 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Do launcher Rubber protect Laucnhers like supsensions Thanks ahead of time
Yes,

My Question Does The Wolf Clear wheel Have any use?

Thanks and the woldf clear wheek does not have a light or heavy weight and does not have any other Abilities (Destabilizing ETC) so it's a Averge Clear Wheel to me
i have heard it increses attick and spin Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:47 PM)cyber pegasus17 Wrote: i have heard it increses attick and spin Tongue_out_wink

Stop going by what you hear, and test it to actually realise that it makes no difference.