Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 02, 2011  2:17 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: MF is probably a good spin steal tip. It has aggresive movement,and good stamina too.

Well, I never said it isn't... :\
Damn now you guys think I'm a foolish person.....WHY!?
WAHHHHHHH!!!*Cried*
*sob*that means if the needed points (height, contact ,etc) are satisfied, MLD can steal most opponents spin?*sob*
(I find that MLD can't steal 230 tracks' spin even customized. Why?)
I think there is more spin steal when there is metal on metal contact but I am not too sure about it...and if u r crying like that then it is sure to make people think that u really are foolish enough to cry(esp. over things like beyblades)
There is more spin stealing when the rubber (highest friction point) of Meteo L-Drago comes into contact with another high friction part. In the case of BD145 and 230 tracks, while the friction is normally greater with plastic parts than with metal, their surface is near perfectly smooth, meaning L-Drago can't get much grip.
It will still perform its equalising job but, when uncustomised, will lose spin faster than it can "steal" it in these circumstances.
To outperform these tracks, Meteo L-Drago will need a good stamina tip itself and even then, those beys would tend to win anyway due to their superior weight giving them better stamina and defense.
What is a BeyLotto and when is the next one?
A BeyLotto is a lucky draw in which you could win prizes. I do not know that, but it will probably be on the next BeyDays. Next time for these type of questions use the thread Questions about the WBO.
You should post that in the Questions about the WBO because the Bey Lotto belongs to the WBO. Although a Bey Lotto is a prize ( Really don't know what it is ) given in a Bey Days Tournament , correct me if I am wrong ..

EDIT : Beaten by Ray Unicorno !
You are required to buy a "Blader Passport" to enter.
No you do not, you just need to participate at a BeyDays event, but the top 5 BeyLotto prizes go only to passport holders.
(Jul. 02, 2011  4:15 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Damn now you guys think I'm a foolish person.....WHY!?
WAHHHHHHH!!!*Cried*
*sob*that means if the needed points (height, contact ,etc) are satisfied, MLD can steal most opponents spin?*sob*
(I find that MLD can't steal 230 tracks' spin even customized. Why?)

Welp, simple solution to that: stop making stupid posts. MF MLD CH145XF (that's CH120 at 145 height) does fine against Basalt @ 230...

(Jul. 02, 2011  4:51 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I think there is more spin steal when there is metal on metal contact but I am not too sure about it...and if u r crying like that then it is sure to make people think that u really are foolish enough to cry(esp. over things like beyblades)
That's totally wrong, metal on metal has much lower impact time. The reason MLD steals spin so well is it's rubber, due to it's higher grip. Obviously, higher grip=more spin transfer due to better contact for the energy to be transferred...
does cs bottom rubber wears out as fast as rf or r2f???
please answer fast i need it for today before 15:00
Yes. That's why it becomes more defensive over time.
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes. That's why it becomes more defensive over time.

so if i dont want it to happen should i buy another one ???because i love attack types
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  7:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yes. That's why it becomes more defensive over time.

so if i dont want it to happen should i buy another one ???because i love attack types

Well one of the main objectives of having CS is to wear it down to a defensive tip, if you want attack why not just get more RF/R2F's? The Meteo Ldrago reshuffle seems to have good attack tips (XF, LRF, RF)...
You shouldn't get an other CS tip, it's useless if you can just get more RF's.
i Think stamina but you should really check the testing thread.
Does Bassalt have use on AD145 if 230 isnt around for stamina
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:12 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: Does Bassalt have use on AD145 if 230 isnt around for stamina

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Is it normal for CS to have hardly any stamina when first bought? because i bought mine 2 days ago and it hardly has stamina
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:48 AM)@wesome Wrote: Is it normal for CS to have hardly any stamina when first bought? because i bought mine 2 days ago and it hardly has stamina

If it is from Hasbro, it is normal.
Oh ok yeah mine is Hasbro, there is no place that sells TT beys and stadiums
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)@wesome Wrote: Oh ok yeah mine is Hasbro, there is no place that sells TT beys and stadiums

are u joking
ARTBOX sells beys
come on, we talk about it at every tourney
anyway
my question is
well its kinda weird
if all the beys were without Metal Wheels ( just face,CW,track, tip)
what would be the best in every catagory ( attack,stamina,defense)
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)@wesome Wrote: Oh ok yeah mine is Hasbro, there is no place that sells TT beys and stadiums

are u joking
ARTBOX sells beys
anyway
my question is
well its kinda weird

Ok i dont know if there is a ARTBOX where i live. I DO NOT LIVE IN SYDNEY
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:09 AM)@wesome Wrote: Ok i dont know if there is a ARTBOX where i live. I DO NOT LIVE IN SYDNEY

its at burwood
at tourneys we all go there -.-
i know u dont live in sydney
thats why u buy em in burwood when u go to tourneys
k
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:12 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:09 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:

are u joking
ARTBOX sells beys
anyway
my question is
well its kinda weird

Ok i dont know if there is a ARTBOX where i live. I DO NOT LIVE IN SYDNEY

its at burwood
at tourneys we all go there -.-
i know u dont live in sydney
thats why u buy em in burwood when u go to tourneys
k

I see ur point, well its lucky if Dad takes me there let alone buy me a beyblade and how did u know i dont live in SYD