Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the best stamina tip?
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:42 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What is the best stamina tip?
If I'm not mistaken, its PD, followed up with WD, SD, EWD, D.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:42 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What is the best stamina tip?

Stop asking stupid questions, there are multiple threads that cover this. This is one of those questions you're not supposed to ask here or anywhere.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:49 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: It isn't WD?

PD has less friction than WD which makes it a better stamina bottom.

And that doesn't belong here, like th!nk said.
*with the addition of good balance, due to it's wide-ish shape, unlike things like S and BS.
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: *with the addition of good balance, due to it's wide-ish shape, unlike things like S and BS.

Ah, yes. Forgot about that. Thanks. Smile
Does Hell Kerbecs come with a beypoint card or no???
No it does not.
No, it doesn't. Check the wiki page for Hell Kerbecs.
I think Hell Kerbecs has no beypoint card... Ray Unicorno and Galaxy Pegasis starters of TT come with it though

EDIT: Beaten twice!!
Thanks
Why MLD can't equalize Hell Kerbecs' spin?
If MLD is on a low track, MLD keeps hitting BD145, and not Hell so it cannot equalize the spin.
It does equalise, heck, touching plastic would give it better grip therefore more equalisation, hell just has far better stamina, on WD. On CS, it usually doesn't do as well IIRC. This is MF MLD CH120XF we're talking about, right?

Another stupid question...
I believe he meant that both beys were uncustomized.
MLD is too low where there is no contact between it's rubber and the other bey.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:48 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I believe he meant that both beys were uncustomized.

I'm now having trouble figuring out which is the dumber question of the two.

Because knowing him, that's probably the one he meant.
You must provide the parts that MLD and Hell Kerbecs are using, then we can answer your question.

Quote:MLD is too low where there is no contact between it's rubber and the other bey.

Despite MLD's low height, it should most probably make contact with BD145, that is, if both beys are uncustomized, as LF is quite tall too.
(Jul. 02, 2011  12:11 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: You must provide the parts that MLD and Hell Kerbecs are using, then we can answer your question.

Quote:MLD is too low where there is no contact between it's rubber and the other bey.

Despite MLD's low height, it should most probably make contact with BD145, that is, if both beys are uncustomized, as LF is quite tall too.

True, but LF, by no means, can be used as a spin stealing/equalizing bottom. The whole bey has to be just PERFECT part by part, so that it can spin steal. Being tall is no option.
LF attacks head on, and when it finally calms down(the moment when a bey is required to spin steal) it works BAD.... Still, your point is correct.
Basically a bottom will be needed that has a sufficient stamina and also a good balance like SD or WD and I think D and MF 'may' work as well...but SD is recommended for spin equalizing as far as I remember
Um, btw, you forgot the amazing all-round tip for MLD, XF.
Still, doesn't matter. Also, th!nk is not wrong for now, when he says that MeteoLDrago is asking some foolish questions... Still, yeah!
Oh yeah I really forgot that...that being said I th!nk that spin equalizing isnt a much needed thing as far as MFB is concerned because the only thing it does is to make the result of a match more complicated because there is only a difference of a few seconds between the stopping of two beys..but this proves advantageous for the weaker bladers who can only depend on spin equalizing for their wins
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:01 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Oh yeah I really forgot that...that being said I th!nk that spin equalizing isnt a much needed thing as far as MFB is concerned because the only thing it does is to make the result of a match more complicated because there is only a difference of a few seconds between the stopping of two beys..but this proves advantageous for the weaker bladers who can only depend on spin equalizing for their wins

Yes, correct. But considering the current meta game where attack types kinda dominate, spin stealing plays a minute role towards the end of the game. People certainly don't wanna avoid complicated results, especially if you are the one owning the spin stealer.
Yes, a pure spin stealer/equalizer is just useless, but the combo MLDCH120XF is one combo which has attack, stamina, and equalizing properties. Sometimes, spin stealing might result in a tie, when you are least expecting it. A loss might change into a tie, which is brilliant for any blader using LeftSpin Spin Stealing/Equalizing beys(why complicated results are better).
Thus, Spin Steal does have its importance(though a minute role to play)... Smile
MF is probably a good spin steal tip. It has aggresive movement,and good stamina too.