Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:44 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Because the HMS system was ended. There originally were no plans to make a new system like MFB, but then they came up with the idea and relaunched it.

This is really not a proper answer.

The real answer is that Beyblade became dead because sales had become very poor at the end of the third season of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, even in North America (proof is in one of Hasbro's press releases). This huge decrease in sales made Takara temporarily suspend Beyblade production. However, I suspect that ever since, they have been working on fixing all the small mistakes they might have made with the Heavy Metal System, so they could create a new Beyblade series that would last longer. They also had to wait a few years for the next generation of kids, because otherwise it would have been awkward to start again with the same sort of kids.

Takara's sales in general were so-so, which is also why they merged with TOMY to form TAKARA-TOMY.

So, I am very, very certain that there have always been plans to revive the Beyblade line. The Heavy Metal System, or whatever new system would have come after, might have been continued if it had actually been popular.
I agree and now look at beyblade its back and better than ever! I think TT did a good thing hopefully this wont happen again...
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:31 AM)Hope Wrote: What are the parts in the ULT reshuffle set and Gravity Peresus reshuffle set?

AD145
WD
GB145
RS
F (?)
S
Which is rarer? Mercury Anubis brave ver., or legend ver.?
Mercury Anubis Brave ver. was available from a Corocoro fan service.

Mercury Anubis Legend ver. is the level 10 prize from the Japanese Beyta service.

Is obviously the Legend ver. is more rare.

Edit: Level 10 Beyta is 120,000 points.
I keep seeing in Videos these 2 Stadiums http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade2008/bb-14stadium.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...adium1.jpg
and are labbled as Balance i Know One is Balance and one is standard but are they both legal for WBO play are they the same but a New release and most importantly WHICH IS WHICH Also I've heard the One with Pockets may also be a Stamina type Stadium?

1.Is it Stamina, Balance, or Standard Which is Legal for WBO play (I know Stamina is not allowed) Whcih is Which in First Picture is Format Thanks I really hate this itching up ymy mind Thanks for help and sorry for a long Hard to understand explanation Above.
BB-14 is the Balance stadium. As for which is legal, Read the universal rules, page 6
Is The Metal Fight Beyblade Triple Type Gold Battle Stadium Legal For Tournaments And Testing?
No its not only super attack , balance , and attack stadium are.
(Jul. 01, 2011  10:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: No its not only super attack , balance , and attack stadium are.

Actually, isn't it just the Attack Stadium?
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:28 PM)gokurox Wrote: Actually, isn't it just the Attack Stadium?

For tests, yes.
should i use Light Launcher or Light Launcer V2?
i test it with Earth (Mold2) Aquila 145WD
V2

V1
well?
You should use the light launcher 2 because it is stronger
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:37 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: You should use the light launcher 2 because it is stronger

oh thanks!! for the answer
Well Kai V Said It Can Be Used for testing But then Why is It Not Allowed in tournaments?
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:47 PM)Hell Wolf Wrote: So it can be Used for testing Combos But not Tournaments Why?

What ? I wrote that for tests, only the Attack Type BeyStadium could be used, as that was what the question was. Of course it is legal for tournaments too.
is it normal for the fingers that we use to pull the beylaunchers string to hurt after we use them
i dont mean the one holding the beylauncher but the fingers pulling the String
Yes, it is normal. Use a launcher grip/beylauncher suspension.
Would the combos be good? Improve it?
Gravity perseus Atk Wa130RF
libra 230D
fang libra GB145RF
bassalt virgo 230WD
MF pegasis WD145RF (where to put WD145) on the smooth or bumpy area?
Earth bull 90W2D
Ray horoguim 100RF
burn caoricorn 105WD
MLD d125MF
Burn bull 90SD
Next time use build me a combo.

Gravity Perseus WA130RF: MF Gravity Perseus D125RF would be better
Libra 230D: MF-H Libra 85D would be better
Fang Libra GB145RF: Fang Leone 130RF would be better
Basalt Virgo 230WD: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230D/CS would be better
MF Pegasis WD145RF: MF Pegasis 145RF would be better, but don't use it its outclassed by many things
Earth Bull 90W2D: Fine as it is, but 85 would make it better
Ray Horogium 100RF: Ray Unicorno 100RF would be better, but don't use it its outclassed by many things
Burn Capricorne 105WD: Burn Bull 85WD would be better
Meteo L Drago D125MF: Fine as it is
Burn Bull 90SD: Fine as it is, but 85 would make it better.
I heard fang GB145 does better than 130. Sorry i have no 85. Only have one D. Dube meh matagame is aquillas and S1 beys. Uncertain why does horogium have to be changed? I used it for the slope.
Nope, 130 is the best height for Fang. Use 90 wherever 85 is stated then. Use the D on Libra and use CS on Basalt 230. IDK about clear wheels really, I said Unicorno because when Ray was top tier, the combo was Ray Unicorno 100RF/R2F.
My Question wasn't fully answered so I ask differently

Is the standard Bey Stadium Legal and is it considered Balance (BB-14) and are BB-14 and BB-46 (I think) WBO Legal thanks

IN EDIT EDIT: Sorry my computer Made it post when i was typing Sorry
Is Taiwan's Attack beystadium real?
I asked my uncle to buy two or me but I don't know if it's real or fake.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:22 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is Taiwan's Attack beystadium real?
I asked my uncle to buy two or me but I don't know if it's real or fake.

What do you mean by that? Check for the TT mark... C'mon as simple as that...
Wait, here I am considering Taiwan as a country...
Are you asking about the attack stadium from a company named Taiwan??
Is it TT or Sonokong? Otherwise, how the hell are we supposed to know, I'm sure there are a lot of stadiums in taiwan...