Ask a question, get an answer! #2

why did beyblading go dead for a while
why did beyblading go dead for a while please answer
Because the HMS system was ended. There originally were no plans to make a new system like MFB, but then they came up with the idea and relaunched it.
Two questions:

1. The combination of Meteo and L-Drago Destroy's metal frame is illegal, right?
2. Has there been much testing of L-Drago Destroy yet? I haven't seen any threads yet, but I MIGHT have missed it.
1. Yes, and also impossible, due to the underside of LDD's metal frame. While ldrago 2 and ldd's pc frame fit together, that is also illegal as it is not intended use.

2. Yes, look in the customisation forum.
1. Yes.
2. Sort of. There are some combos, but from what I've seen, LLD still reigns supreme Tongue_out
EDIT: DANGERT THINK YEH BEAT ME EVERY TIEM. xD
what do u guys think is the best attack bey? i think its L-Drago destroy
We already have several threads for things like that
2 questions 1:why isnt there tourneys in stamford ct? 2:what bey does lrf come with?
1 answer: read your introductory pm instead of asking dumb questions.
What th!nk said. Smile
will any one ansser my question? i really need some help!
I've told you how to find out. Now you're just spamming
LRF comes only in Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle. This has been said repeatedly.
And this section isn't the place to talk about tournaments. Go elsewhere on the site.
*facedesk*

1. Why are there no tourneys where you live? Because. No one has put together one...
2. It comes with the MLD Reshuffle set, or L-Drago Destroy Armored Version IIRC.

Seriously, this info is available elsewhere, I've even asked it recently. lrn2searchbox
Guys, don't answer dumb questions. People have to learn to search for themselves (and to read their carp welcome pm). It's a policy.
I don't do policy but I'm not exactly friendly towards repeat questions either.
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: 1 answer: read your introductory pm instead of asking dumb questions.
wheres pm?
Private Messages. Read the one that says "welcome to the wbo" or something.

Dracomageat: by policy, I mean a rule. We don't answer dumb/repeat questions as doing so encourages laziness.
I did it just so he would stop making posts.

IT DIDN'T WORK AARRRRUGGHGHGH
That was the weirdest noise I've ever heard from myself.
Because I didn't get a complete (or satisfying xD) answer:

My question is, is the RUL worth it? How powerful is it before mods? how much more power does the RUL after modifications? Is it illegal to modifiy? Why is it legal to lub a beylauncher? I heard the new red beylauncher is more prone to breakage, is it true? Is it improved from the orange one?
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:44 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Because the HMS system was ended. There originally were no plans to make a new system like MFB, but then they came up with the idea and relaunched it.

This is really not a proper answer.

The real answer is that Beyblade became dead because sales had become very poor at the end of the third season of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, even in North America (proof is in one of Hasbro's press releases). This huge decrease in sales made Takara temporarily suspend Beyblade production. However, I suspect that ever since, they have been working on fixing all the small mistakes they might have made with the Heavy Metal System, so they could create a new Beyblade series that would last longer. They also had to wait a few years for the next generation of kids, because otherwise it would have been awkward to start again with the same sort of kids.

Takara's sales in general were so-so, which is also why they merged with TOMY to form TAKARA-TOMY.

So, I am very, very certain that there have always been plans to revive the Beyblade line. The Heavy Metal System, or whatever new system would have come after, might have been continued if it had actually been popular.
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:01 PM)Soundwave Wrote: Because I didn't get a complete (or satisfying xD) answer:

My question is, is the RUL worth it? How powerful is it before mods? how much more power does the RUL after modifications? Is it illegal to modifiy? Why is it legal to lub a beylauncher? I heard the new red beylauncher is more prone to breakage, is it true? Is it improved from the orange one?

The RUL gives more RPM but the beylauncher and the RUL's are equal IMO. I prefer the beylauncher as it is the easiest to use launcher.

Sorry I didn't answer the other questions.
What are the parts in the ULT reshuffle set and Gravity Peresus reshuffle set?
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:31 AM)Hope Wrote: What are the partis in the ULT reshuffle set and Gravity Peresus reshuffle set?

... Read the topics each of those sets have, obviously.
I have but they only say 5 Tips, 3 Faces etc.