Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@Raigeko, the difference is between the versions of the clear wheel are that attack cw exposes the metal wheel more and stamina/defense expose it differently. I personally haven't seen the difference in performance, maybe someone else can say?
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:22 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: @Raigeko, the difference is between the versions of the clear wheel are that attack cw exposes the metal wheel more and stamina/defense expose it differently. I personally haven't seen the difference in performance, maybe someone else can say?

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the mold OF the clear wheel

Mold variation of the Libra CW for example
Attack CW is best for attack, testing and science etc etc say so. Noticeably better. Probably a worthwhile purchase, it's a real upgrade.

Stamina is underused because defense isn't the main use of Gravity. It should have lower recoil though, as it covers more metal with plastic.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:22 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: @Raigeko, the difference is between the versions of the clear wheel are that attack cw exposes the metal wheel more and stamina/defense expose it differently. I personally haven't seen the difference in performance, maybe someone else can say?

Hmm. Actually, it makes quite the difference. There are results lying around somewhere from when the Gravity Perseus reshuffle came out. The attack version exposes the metal wheel more and allows for more metal-metal contact therefore is better for attack customs.

Also, I just realized that the Gravity Perseus question about which one to buy should have gone in the Purchase Consultation thread.

Edit: Lucky NightWolf, you got three responses ...
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:26 PM)Soundwave Wrote: I'm pretty sure he was talking about the mold OF the clear wheel

Mold variation of the Libra CW for example

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't, as there are no mold variations for clear wheels...
Actually, my sonokong CW (from mold 2 gravity) is different to my "defense" perseus (which is supposedly the same as the original TT one).

But yeah, he was obviously asking about the different versions, soundwave, not a minor mold difference.
No, I was asking about that variation of the Metal Wheel AND the Clear Wheel, since apparently this CW exposes the MW more than the original :v Interesting...

So the attack version is DEFINITELY different from just a regular Perseus?
Yeah, there are three versions Attack, Stamina, and I believe Defense is just the regular one that comes with the top, amirite?
Definitely. It maximizes Gravity's attack power.

Yes. The original release is the "defense" one.
I see teh truth nao.
Thanks guys!
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Recoil has a lot of factors, light weight, large, flat protrusions... I'm not sure. I'm thinking something in the Legend series, Hyper, Midnight, Inferno mebbe.

Galaxy has more recoil than Midnight when colliding with stadium walls but when it's low on spin, hits will fling Midnight further due to the light weight.
if a metal wheel is dropped in water how long does it take to oxidize
(Jun. 29, 2011  1:03 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: if a metal wheel is dropped in water how long does it take to oxidize

I don't think anyone has tried or timed it.... I'm guessing about a day and a half, but that's an estimate...
its zink so it should take longer than other metals
You mean 'zinc'? And that could just be a general question to search on google, asking 'how long does it take for zinc to oxidize in water?'.
It is a zinc alloy anyway, not just zinc.
i recently purchased a Silver Quetzalcoatl from buzztoy2007 on ebay.
when i looked at the quetz the darker bronze paint on the bey looked to light and goldish. the beyblade works fine,its just i thinks somethinks wrong like the color dosent match,to anyone who own one is it like that?
here is a link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcL4diXndg
It seems fine to me.
Sorry for my Idiotcy by
I need To Know Everything about L-Drago Destroy a Few Sample questions and would Like a Explanation sorry I'm SIck

1. Which Mode is Better Plastic or Absorb?
2.Is It's Attack Commenadble like Lightning L-Drago
3. Is it More like Meteo L-Drago
4. Is the 2 questions above depend on the Mode
5. Is it a Better or worse Spin Stealer like Meteo L-Drago
6. Does this need a Powerful Tip Like RF or it has enough Natural Attack Power to not Always Need RF or any other Attack Rubber Tip Version (CS RF R2F LRF
Thanks
hey guys is polished defense a good defense tip??
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: hey guys is polished defense a good defense tip??

No, as it has slightly less friction. It is therefore good for Stamina instead.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: hey guys is polished defense a good defense tip??

ok thanks
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

ok thanks
Is F : S HF mode wider than normal HFs?
It seems that F : S is faster than HF.
ok so what is another good defense tip besides a worn out coat sharp?
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:26 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Sorry for my Idiotcy by
I need To Know Everything about L-Drago Destroy a Few Sample questions and would Like a Explanation sorry I'm SIck

1. Which Mode is Better Plastic or Absorb?
2.Is It's Attack Commenadble like Lightning L-Drago
3. Is it More like Meteo L-Drago
4. Is the 2 questions above depend on the Mode
5. Is it a Better or worse Spin Stealer like Meteo L-Drago
6. Does this need a Powerful Tip Like RF or it has enough Natural Attack Power to not Always Need RF or any other Attack Rubber Tip Version (CS RF R2F LRF
Thanks
1.When the heads are on the rubber.(Plastic.)
2.No.
3.Sorta.
4.No.
5.Worse.
6.Yes, powerful tip needed.
It is good when paired with 85 and RF to make MF L Drago Destroy 85RF.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:34 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is F : S HF mode wider than normal HFs?
It seems that F : S is faster than HF.
Yes, it is.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:41 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: ok so what is another good defense tip besides a worn out coat sharp?
RS,RSF are others and a new Defensive/Stamina CS is much better. A worn CS is good for attack.