Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, TAKARA-TOMY's Burn was slightly better for Stamina, I am quite certain.
Is there a way to make a substitute of the track 230 with something like 145HF/S?
There will be many tip limitations.
You cannot substitute a track. That is just plain absurd.
Why does Aries 145D seem to be worth more than other Beyblades? I went to Taiwan and there are 'points' and if you get enough, you get a 'Metal Plated Beyblade' and most Beyblades are 2 points but the Aries booster is 4?
I meant my dad went there
Hmm, would have no idea why it'd be worth more. The only rare Aries I know of is Legend Aries. But, I think that it was from a Random Booster.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:58 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Hmm, would have no idea why it'd be worth more. The only rare Aries I know of is Legend Aries. But, I think that it was from a Random Booster.

Secret Aries, not Legend. That would just make people confused with the Legend Series Torch Aries.
Ah, thanks for the correction. Have no idea why I was thinking it had Legend in the name XD
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 AM)BladerUltimate Wrote: Why does Aries 145D seem to be worth more than other Beyblades? I went to Taiwan and there are 'points' and if you get enough, you get a 'Metal Plated Beyblade' and most Beyblades are 2 points but the Aries booster is 4?
I meant my dad went there

It can't be because that comes from a booster pack, the rare one is Aries 125D from the random booster

It is just like Pisces 145BS, just a reissue so no, it isn't rare Smile

EDIT: Metal plated? I think that is just saying it is a pre-hws
Which Fusion wheel produces the most recoil?
Probably rock. IIRC
Uuuhhh, hard to tell. It depends a lot on the opponent, too... Recoil has a lot of factors, light weight, large, flat protrusions... I'm not sure. I'm thinking something in the Legend series, Hyper, Midnight, Inferno mebbe.

However, recoil is a bad thing. It CAN cause smash, but Smash Attackers want to minimise recoil, as that's wasted energy that could be transferred to the opponent.

Raigeko13: Nah, it'd be something lighter, and it'd SUCK for attack.
Hmm. Midnight. Lol. Midnight IIRC is now the lightest Metal Wheel, and from my tests and many others it does seem to have a lot of recoil, and on attack parts? Oh please, not even and R2F could help this wheel. It's one of the most useless IMO.
I just bought an 2 R2F's from JH1026 I've been trying to wear one down for 15 minutes and it still can't go in a flower pattern with sliding shoot and sounds like LF. Is there something wrong with it.
Also is Metal Flat good?
Don't know how to answer the first question about R2F, but yes, MF is good.
15 minutes is nothing, and remember, you need to practice your sliding shoot Confused

Quite good, I usually prefer WF, but it's great in MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145MF. It's not a must-have part, though.
I haven't been playing but is it worth buying gravity perseus? There are two or three out. The original black one and a new orange and blueish one.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 PM)xCiegex Wrote: I haven't been playing but is it worth buying gravity perseus? There are two or three out. The original black one and a new orange and blueish one.

It is worth buying Gravity Perseus. AD145 is a very good stamina track, WD is a very good stamina bottom, and Gravity Perseus (Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel) is good for attack. But be careful on which one you buy. Don't buy a SonoKong Gravity Perseus, because IIRC, that Gravity is Mold 2. (Bad) Buy a Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus because IIRC, they sell Mold 1 & 3. (Good)

If my post is incorrect in any way, PM me and I will edit my post. Do not derail the thread telling me I am wrong. Thank you.
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:50 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:38 PM)xCiegex Wrote: I haven't been playing but is it worth buying gravity perseus? There are two or three out. The original black one and a new orange and blueish one.

It is worth buying Gravity Perseus. AD145 is a very good stamina track, WD is a very good stamina bottom, and Gravity Perseus (Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel) is good for attack. But be careful on which one you buy. Don't buy a SonoKong Gravity Perseus, because IIRC, that Gravity is Mold 2. (Bad) Buy a Takara Tomy Gravity Perseus because IIRC, they sell Mold 1 & 3. (Good)

If my post is incorrect in any way, PM me and I will edit my post. Do not derail the thread telling me I am wrong. Thank you.

What one is the clear wheel and what one is the metal wheel?
I was thinking about getting this one
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb80.html
and this one
http://www.toywiz.com/gravityperseusattackverbd14.html
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:54 PM)xCiegex Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:50 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:

What one is the clear wheel and what one is the metal wheel?
I was thinking about getting this one
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb80.html
and this one
http://www.toywiz.com/gravityperseusattackverbd14.html

Either one is good. It depends on what type you like best. But the original black one comes with a Beylauncher LR so I'd get the original black one. The other one comes with just the bey.
The Black and Silver is MW.

Get either one, depends on your need.
iBeyblader fails to explain that the silver one also has BD145 and XF, both are valuable top tier parts in today's meta game. The original one comes with AD145 (best 145 height stamina track) and WD (top tier stamina bottom but extremely common) as well as a Beylauncher LR.
(Jun. 28, 2011  9:06 PM)Hero Wrote: iBeyblader fails to explain that the silver one also has BD145 and XF, both are valuable top tier parts in today's meta game. The original one comes with AD145 (best 145 height stamina track) and WD (top tier stamina bottom but extremely common) as well as a Beylauncher LR.

Yeah I know but I didn't want to make my post too long and I said it depends on if he uses stamina or attack. Besides, I said PM me. I could have just edited my post, you know.
Is there ANY difference in the molds and CW between the regular GPerseus and the other versions like ATK versions? I've always wondered this, but I never found out. Serious

EDIT: Also to clear things up, the second one is a better choice, as XF and BD145 are essential to have in the current metagame. AD145WD is nowhere near as valuable as BD145XF. HOWEVER, the beylauncher L/R that comes with Gravity Perseus is IMO a must have. However, due to it being released seperately sometime later in the upcoming months, there won't be much reason to get him.

A mold 2 Gravity Perseus is the worst one to get also. Mold 2 (Sono Kong mold) is horrible, as Sono Kong completely messed it up. I have it trust me, you don't want it. And Sono Kongs Beylauncher L/R breaks ungodly easily, whilst a TT one doesn't as easily.

tl;dr
If you want a fancy launcher get the starter set. But the launcher will come seperately eventually.
If you want some damn good top tier attack parts, get the second one.
Hope I cleared things up a bit Smile
I may get both when i have some extra money.