Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It's aggressive due to the position of the rubber. It will wear down.
What does it mean when someone username goes grey?
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:32 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What does it mean when someone username goes grey?

Ask that here
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:06 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: But even after it calms down and gets a little bit of its aggro back, is it still viable as an attack bottom?

Nah, it's usually not fast enough. I generally stop using them at that point, though I use defensive CS's, as the reduced rubber reduces the defensive ability from what I can see.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:41 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:37 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have a r2f that came with Galaxy P and it's in a very worn out state that sometime it'll just stay in the middle of the stadium instead of the usually aggressive attack movement..so I want to know what to do with it or may be it already is uselessUnhappy?

I used to have this, with my R2F. First thing i realised, i was straight shooting alot. The edges of the R2F bottom, worn off. It kind of creates a RSF instead. Just Slide Shoot alot, it will help to fix this.

(Jun. 27, 2011  9:38 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:26 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: If I battle an opponent, and I use Phantom Fox MS, and dooz itz thang (splits apart) and just 1/2 stops spinning with the other still hitting my opponent, is it considered a loss for me? Does both halves have to "die" first?

yes you would lose, if a bey breaks or falls apart you get 1 reshoot rule but other than that, you would have lost

Do you even know Phantom Fox MS? I Suggest you to look it up at Youtube. Search what it is. It has a gimmick of splitting apart.
I know exactly what it is, and I am asking if both of halves have to fall to count as a loss, or just one.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:41 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:37 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have a r2f that came with Galaxy P and it's in a very worn out state that sometime it'll just stay in the middle of the stadium instead of the usually aggressive attack movement..so I want to know what to do with it or may be it already is uselessUnhappy?

I used to have this, with my R2F. First thing i realised, i was straight shooting alot. The edges of the R2F bottom, worn off. It kind of creates a RSF instead. Just Slide Shoot alot, it will help to fix this.

(Jun. 27, 2011  9:38 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:26 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: If I battle an opponent, and I use Phantom Fox MS, and dooz itz thang (splits apart) and just 1/2 stops spinning with the other still hitting my opponent, is it considered a loss for me? Does both halves have to "die" first?

yes you would lose, if a bey breaks or falls apart you get 1 reshoot rule but other than that, you would have lost

Do you even know Phantom Fox MS? I Suggest you to look it up at Youtube. Search what it is. It has a gimmick of splitting apart.
I know exactly what it is, and I am asking if both of halves have to fall to count as a loss, or just one.
No. If the bottom/top halve were to go out, that would not count as an out, you would need the WHOLE bey to go out. If they bey is still spinning in the stadium, it's still in play. But Phantom Fox MS is honestly outclassed a LOT in HMS, you'd be better off with Wolborg, DMS, ect.
Your question was answered and you're misinterpreting a lot of what has been said. Azlan's comment was aimed at Jdbriggs, not you.

If it falls apart, both parts must stop to count as a loss and stopped parts cannot be removed until the game is over.
Man, I swear I already answered that question, even though I shouldn't have, as you should have just read the damn rules.

Maybe I'm going mad...

Nope. It's there. Unless I'm hallucinating it Uncertain

Also, don't quote large text, remove whatever they've quoted/reduce it to the relevant paragraphs. It's annoying for the rest of us.
My computer is acting up. I removed it, but apparently it didn't work.,..
i have read there is a significant difference between the Tomy Takara Burn Fireblaze bey and the Hasbro Burn Fireblaze bey stating that Tomy Takara's version was indeed better, i wanted to ask is this true, or is there no/such a small diff that i can just get the Hasbro version? (to be more specific it is the metal fusion wheel stated to be better.)
No, there is no significant difference in performance. TT's burn has the word Burn embossed on it, while Hasbro's does not. Once again, no difference in performance however. Where did you read this?
Has hasbro released another single launcher grip since the original black one with the red grip, or will they?
Yes, they have released a silver one with a black grip. Here: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/beyblade-me...ncher-grip
Alright thanks, btw is the original one still in production?
Yes, its still in production
Ok because the last time i looked for the black and red one, it was like 50$ on amazon.
Is this true when the surface if the opponents' bey is round, Meteo Ldragos' spin equalize won't work?
If anything it's strengthened? If there are more protrusions, there's more smash/recoil/whatever other form of attack, leading to less contact, meaning less equalisations
EDIT: Beaten
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:48 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: No, there is no significant difference in performance. TT's burn has the word Burn embossed on it, while Hasbro's does not. Once again, no difference in performance however. Where did you read this?

The beyblade wikia:

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Fireblaze_135MS
Don't trust Wikia's, I could go on now and change it to Dancing Robot!
Never trust Beyblade Wikia. Any idiot can edit that wiki. It's best to trust BeyWiki.
Anything that isn't wrong on that wiki is usually stolen from us anyway.
But wait, didn't we find hasbro's worse or did I miss something?
(Jun. 28, 2011  1:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: But wait, didn't we find hasbro's worse or did I miss something?

I am also pretty sure I saw a thread about that Confused
(Jun. 27, 2011  10:01 AM)th!nk Wrote:

This is made clear in the extended rules, if you'd bothered to read them. Because I'm nice: No, both halves must stop spinning to lose, and the still spinning part must not be removed from the stadium.

@Jdbriggs: Only answer questions when you actually know wtf you're talking about. Phantom Fox has a gimmick where it splits into two parts.

im sorry i just rebembered a rule i read and forgot about that beys gimmic