Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Twisted Tempo? I've seen several unboxings and Basalt Horogium does not come with a sticker sheet.
Yeah, that's from Vulcan Horogium. You can see the blue stickers, Basalt doesn't really have room for stickers. Those belong on vulcan.
So, does the Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus have the Pegasus Face printed on like the TT version, or does it have stickers?
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:37 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, does the Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus have the Pegasus Face printed on like the TT version, or does it have stickers?

its got the printed face and stickers
Though it probably only has face and clear wheel stickers.

Apparently it's possible to make Big Bang Wolf and the like but is it possible to put its pegasis wheel on regular metal wheels and if so, do you use the (magic resistant) PC frame?
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Though it probably only has face and clear wheel stickers.

Apparently it's possible to make Big Bang Wolf and the like but is it possible to put its pegasis wheel on regular metal wheels and if so, do you use the (magic resistant) PC frame?

if ur talking about the Hasbro G. pegasus it has metal wheel stickers too and i know this cause i have 2
The PC frame is part of the 4D Metal Wheel... Pegasis III is a normal CW... This is obvious and well known.
Which one holds it ground more WD W2D?
(Jun. 26, 2011  9:21 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Which one holds it ground more WD W2D?

WD, as W2D has a sharper point which gives it less friction
Neither are good defensively. IIRC, W2D scrapes more.
(Jun. 26, 2011  9:21 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Which one holds it ground more WD W2D?

WD but W2D is alittle unpredictable and sometimes can win over W2D is really luck in a sence
I finally getting some beyblades tomorrow
so which ones should I get?
I'm thinking L Drago, and Dark Wolf
anyone know what others i should get
but I only have $41, plus I'm going to My nearest Walmart
Purchase Consultation is the place to ask this.
(Jun. 26, 2011  9:47 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Use the Purchase conultation thread.

Okay thanks
I just got my first metal fusion beyblade (legend thunder libra) and I'm just wondering what should I get next?
(Jun. 26, 2011  9:48 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Purchase Consultation is the place to ask this.

read much? lol
In Hasbros triple battle stadium can you take out the middle exchangible pieces? If so, could it be the only Hasbro stadium?
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)Puissance Wrote: In Hasbros triple battle stadium can you take out the middle exchangible pieces? If so, could it be the only Hasbro stadium?

You can take them out, but then you have a hole in the middle ... Which is idiotic.

Your second question also makes no sense at all.
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)Puissance Wrote: In Hasbros triple battle stadium can you take out the middle exchangible pieces? If so, could it be the only Hasbro stadium?

You can take them out, but then you have a hole in the middle ... Which is idiotic.

Your second question also makes no sense at all.

Okay. My second question was if it didn't have a huge hole in the middle and no ridges in the center, would it be the only tournament legal hasbro beystadium.
I'm pretty sure that the only WBO-tournament-legal stadium is the BB-10 attack stadium. There aren't any legal Hasbro stadiums that we know of.
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:23 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that the only WBO-tournament-legal stadium is the BB-10 attack stadium. There aren't any legal Hasbro stadiums that we know of.

You did not read our Organized Play rules then ... There are more stadiums than that.

However, none of them are Hasbro, indeed.
Im sorry if this is a dumb question but where can i find the wbo's rules on beyblading. I can't seem to find it anywhere
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:00 AM)TheBladerNZ Wrote: Im sorry if this is a dumb question but where can i find the wbo's rules on beyblading. I can't seem to find it anywhere

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:23 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that the only WBO-tournament-legal stadium is the BB-10 attack stadium. There aren't any legal Hasbro stadiums that we know of.

You did not read our Organized Play rules then ... There are more stadiums than that.

However, none of them are Hasbro, indeed.

I derp'd. I knew there were more, but BB-10 was the first off the top of my head. I meant to say that it was one of the only legal stadiums and that Hasbro stadiums weren't. Sorry peoples.