Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I doubt it, even a worn WD should outspin MS. I think the problem is that you're using wide square. DS is a good tip, underrated, but yeah, not really better than WD. Uncertain
how is the tip jog ball? is it a good defense tip?
Nope, it's worse than WB, as it makes less contact with the surface. TT say it "digs in", but it honestly you can't really dig in to the plastic stadiums. The only real use for it is to make a cool zooming noise.

It's possibly the next best thing after WB, but WB is quite poor nowadays, so it's arguably best to just not use a defence combo if that's all you have.
Well i was thinking to make a defense combo Basalt Aquario GB145JB
Given it's using basalt, it'd do decently, but it would do better with a better tip.
Using something like a worn out RF or a CS on it would give you a much better defense combo.
jog ball has more stamina than WB, which is cool, i tend to use it with fun destablizers
yah i guess i should use a worn out CS because rubber has a grip to the stadium
well i will test CS and JB with the basalt ring then i will see which one suits me
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:52 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: yah i guess i should use a worn out CS because rubber has a grip to the stadium
well i will test CS and JB with the basalt ring then i will see which one suits me

it depends what you test it against and what in....
maybe i will test it with screw capricorne 90MF in the TT attack stadium
Defense beys should be tested against rubber tip opponents because rubber tips have the maximum attack and MF wont serve the purpose of an RF IMO correct me if I am wrong
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:11 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: maybe i will test it with screw capricorne 90MF in the TT attack stadium

change the mf to RF (rbber flat) and also give it a MF (metal face), also test againts MF Lightning L Drago 90/BD145 RF
oh ok maybe i can test it on galaxy pegasis
Galaxy is not so good for attack...use Lightning L-Drago if you have it or else if you have only Hasbro right-spin beys then use Rock with RF
of course i have lightning ldrago. i'll use that then
Oh yah one more thing... did the BEYBLADE METAL FUSION POISON FURY SHOWDOWN 2-Pack come out? i feel like getting it
Is Scythe good for Stamina?
It's weight was mostly on outside,but its thin as a pizza so I'm wondering.
Scythe is not tested much but it seems to have good defense as well stamina capabilities(correct me if I am wrong)
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:22 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is Scythe good for Stamina?
It's weight was mostly on outside,but its thin as a pizza so I'm wondering.

Did you bother to look for it's testing thread?
a) If there's no thread, then we don't know.
b) If there is a thread (yes, in this case) then look there instead of being lazy and asking here.
did the metal masters 2 pack come out?
Dude, please learn to read around. If they had, the Metal Fusion/Metal Metal Masters thread would be ablaze with discussion and announcements, as would youtube. Seriously, your earlier questions all could've been learnt by actually reading most of the threads and such in your introductory PM, and a few other threads they mention. Before you test anything, you need to read more. Uncertain
Basalt horogium comes with stickers right?
nice now thats what i call simple, it also doesn't have facebolt stickers Wink
then can someone tell me where did that horogium sticker sheet come from
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:19 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
It is probably from Vulcan Horogium BD145RS from Random Booster Vol. 7.