Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@th!nk Unfortunately, many members on here seem to lack the latter. and beybladefreakps, we already told you what to do with that second q, Janstarblast answered that question already.
Can someone explain how trading works to me.
It's the same as trading anything else. You give me something and I'll give you something else you wanted.
What is the tallest beyblade metal fusion combo?
Um I don't know why you would want this but here: Basalt Aries 230HF/S Possibly the most off balance combo ever, but go ahead and use it.
I'm not sure what'd be in the tallest ever to the top of the MW, but the hardest-to-make-contact-with would be Hell Kerbecs 230HF/S, in HF mode. However, CS is more practical and almost as tall.
Hell is elevated, so yeah, it's kinda 'higher' than other wheels.

@Ga: Tell me about it Uncertain But we persevere.
Whats LTSC?
A low track stamina combo
Oh, thanks
Do you guys know what that Karabina Heat thing is...?
Use the search function, it's a red coloured karabiner launcher grip.
You mean the Karabiner Grip (Heat Red)? It's just a Karabiner Grip in a different color. Read this thread if you want more information on it. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-112-K...p-Heat-Red

Edit - Beaten. Sorry, should've told GanGanBlaster to search.
What is a better combo for Meteo L Drago? Meteo L Drago LW105LF or Meteo L Drago LW105WD? I know that spin spin track sucks but im mainly trying to see which is better between an Attack combo and a Spin Steal combo.
MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF - Great ATK Performance

Meteo L Drago 100WD - Classic Spin Stealer

Meteo L Drago 100RF - Not the best, but an old cool combo.

Hope this helps.
what beys should i get to make a good defense combo?
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:41 AM)waterways Wrote: what beys should i get to make a good defense combo?
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:41 AM)waterways Wrote: what beys should i get to make a good defense combo?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
How do you make a spoiler?
Please only use this thread for beyblade related questions. You could have easily looked for this yourself: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

Edit: It seems that it isn't in that guide. You know the code for bolding? Instead of 'b' put in 'spoiler'.
is the packaging with TT and Sonokong Different in MFB explosion
Not really, just the name of the bey in TT boxes is written in English, while on SonoKong boxes it is written in Korean.
What Is The Best Mode For Lightning L Drago?
Upper mode.
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:37 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: What Is The Best Mode For Lightning L Drago?

Upper mode , though it does not really do upper smash / upper attack.

EDIT : Beaten by Shika Blade !
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:46 AM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:37 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote: What Is The Best Mode For Lightning L Drago?

Upper mode , though it does not really do upper smash / upper attack.

EDIT : Beaten by Shika Blade !

Does The Other Mode Have any Use in Attack?