Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 16, 2011  2:20 AM)firephionex Wrote: does the WBO host any championship tournaments like what hasbro is doing right now and if not would you consider it
Hmm, only way to do that is if a lot of members here are willing to pay their way to whatever country this would be held in XD

Also, this should've been posted in the questions about the WBO thread.
were would a thread for pokemon cards go
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:03 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: were would a thread for pokemon cards go

Where would a question non-related to Beyblade be asked.

Not here. The "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic is obviously for Beyblade questions. Also, there is for sure already at least one thread for that, you do not even need to create a new one ...
That doesn't go here , read WBO faces discussion that tells you lots about them .
That would go in the Questions about the WBO thread. However, in any case, there are several ways to get one. For example, if you make 1,000 posts you get a face, you win a tournament you get a face. Also there re face boosters you can get from winning beylottos or donating to the WBO
it is legal if i use SW145 without the wings?
No its not legal as it was made to use with the wings Wink
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Which Mold of Gravity is best for Attack? How can I obtain this Mold?
mold 1...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...avity+mold
what are the chances of getting the 5 minute mold for Virgo and where can we get it or is it out of luck
It is completely luck but the 3min mold is way more common Unhappy
It is really nonsense, but can I put the wings of UW145 into SW145's middle track instead of UW145 ones?
Because their shape is the same......
Didn't quite get the meaning of your question, but I can make out that its about modification.
I think that modification is illegal, so no.
I have A question. I prefer to have this answered by people who owns this stadium or have good experience with it.

- Whats the bad tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- Whats the good tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- What combos are good in this stadium? All types [Attack, Defense and Stamina]
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:00 PM)Boxhead Wrote: what are the chances of getting the 5 minute mold for Virgo and where can we get it or is it out of luck
Very, very slim, as far as I can tell. Uncertain

(Jun. 16, 2011  2:27 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: It is really nonsense, but can I put the wings of UW145 into SW145's middle track instead of UW145 ones?
Because their shape is the same......
The part is actually identical, so I doubt there'd be a legality problem. Still, unless one of the shafts break and you're left with only one, I wouldn't bother, just to avoid any possible silly arguments Smile
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have A question. I prefer to have this answered by people who owns this stadium or have good experience with it.

- Whats the bad tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- Whats the good tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- What combos are good in this stadium? All types [Attack, Defense and Stamina]

I only used it for a while, but basically the same as with the Super Attack Type BeyStadium. Ball tips are better since there is space between the rotating centre and the rest of the stadium floor, so sharp or defense tips would have a more difficult time. As for Attack, they can be successful in general. Sometimes, the "exciting action" of the small bump on the rotating centre works and makes the Attack type (or actually any type sometimes) go crazy, but other times the Beyblade will just not catch onto it and it works like a normal Attack type in a Super Attack Type BeyStadium. Plastic flat tips are viable I believe.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:51 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which MFB parts are transparent?

hmm..clear wheel...or clear tracks and bottom..
this is just common sense man..
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:51 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which MFB parts are transparent?

Clear Wheel , Face , Track and Bottom ... ?
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:57 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Clear tracks and bottoms.
Pretty much all of them. Not EVERY one from EVERY bey is, its mostly from random boosters and sets
Every part can be transparent except the metal wheel obviously.
I'm asking, which parts are transparent. eg. CS from Aurora Ver. Ray Unicorno.
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:09 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I'm asking, which parts are transparent. eg. CS from Aurora Ver. Ray Unicorno.

You mean, clear translucent ?

There are loads and loads. I don't think there is a list we can form, it would be huge.
Not translucent, clear, white, transparent.