Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:09 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which is the best plastic defense combo (not HMS, plastic only)?

Kai-V Wrote:Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:50 PM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:47 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I thought that MF-H Basalt BD145MB was also one of the best?

Yes , it is but CS would be better as it has more stamina and the friction of the rubber is more in the stadium floor.

This is arguable. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB is the heaviest combo, so the lack of a rubber-based Bottom to help it defensively isn't as big of a deal. Both are good, but I'm not sure if I would definitively say "CS is better" for defense in this instance.
The hasbro Meteo L-Drago apparently comes with a golden dragon patterned launcher, is it possible to get a right spin one of these (most likely without the pattern)?

Just to avoid confusion, the non-american launchers people call gold are pearl yellow and I have two already.
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The hasbro Meteo L-Drago apparently comes with a golden dragon patterned launcher, is it possible to get a right spin one of these (most likely without the pattern)?

Just to avoid confusion, the non-american launchers people call gold are pearl yellow and I have two already.

yeah man, the closest u are going to get is the ones from legends counter leone and torch aries, also if you want a beylauncher the Hong Kong limited edition set has a golden bey launcher
Is there any use for galaxy Pegasus besides collection perposes?
R2F is a top-tier attack bottom but apart from that there really isn't any uses for it.
what is basalt horogium's weak point.(this is not a competitive combo I just want to know what area it lacks in and what it weak against not the best combo to use if i can not figure it out after recieving this information I'll ask for the combo, but that's not what I'm asking.Thanks).
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:22 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:50 PM)Zed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:47 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I thought that MF-H Basalt BD145MB was also one of the best?

Yes , it is but CS would be better as it has more stamina and the friction of the rubber is more in the stadium floor.

This is arguable. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB is the heaviest combo, so the lack of a rubber-based Bottom to help it defensively isn't as big of a deal. Both are good, but I'm not sure if I would definitively say "CS is better" for defense in this instance.

Umm, I dunno, I find MB significantly easier to KO and Outspin with all but a couple of combo's, it's noticeably less stable than the CS variant. That said, given testing has shown similar results, meh. I'd still err on the side of recommending CS, if only for the fact it is MUCH easier to obtain. Perhaps, both should be recommended? (MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB).
dragon-blader2: There really isn't a weak point to Basalt. It's a heavier wheel that is almost completely round. The only thing that is a flaw is the "staircase of death" in the wheel. It doesn't affect it too much but is put there on purpose to avoid creating a completely balanced heavy wheel.
How does the HMS naming system work and use this as an example
AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core 2
It doesn't work. That's what you'd call it.

dragon-blader2 It depends on the combo it's in. If it's just an out of the box basalt horogium, a heavy enough hit can KO it, and other basalt combo's can outspin it (MFH Basalt Kerbecs 230CS).
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: How does the HMS naming system work and use this as an example
AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core 2

Uh ... Do you mean the abbreviations ?

BP : Bit Protector
AR : Attack Ring
WD : Weight Disk
CWD : Customized Weight Disk
RC : Running Core
what the hell is PD bottom!?
and where its come from!?
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:45 AM)zode76 Wrote: what the hell is PD bottom!?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-90-LE...-PD-Bottom

PD is a plastic sharp bottom which is supreme than WD. It comes with a BB-90 LED Sight.

It comes with along with BB-90 Led sight...Go here for more details..

EDIT : Beaten..
(Jun. 13, 2011  11:49 AM)Zed Wrote:

PD is a plastic sharp bottom which is supreme than WD. It comes with a BB-90 LED Sight.

Would like to correct you, its not a part of the sharp series. Its part of the Defense series (I am sure you know of this, and it might be a typo).
PD stands for Polish Defense.
It is superior to WD for Stamina.
Yes, its made of plastic.

About where it comes from, I have no idea about where does TT have its factory...Tongue_out So, yeah! Combine this answer with the other answers above.
OK, I need to know which of these beyblade combos is better ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
meteo L-Drago 90 R2F
basalt kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145MF
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:21 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: OK, I need to know which of these beyblade combos is better ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
meteo L-Drago 90 R2F
basalt kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145MF

The second and third ones are good.
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:21 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: OK, I need to know which of these beyblade combos is better ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
meteo L-Drago 90 R2F
basalt kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145MF

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Well, it would be better if you post this in Build Me a Combo, but still.
All of them are very good. Choosing the best, becomes impossible.
The 2nd and 3rd combos are quite similar, but I think a Boos Mode Hell Kerbecs performs better than the Basalt Combo. If at all you have AD145, please remove the BD145 from Basalt, if you want Stamina. Or, get CS for that combo.
Hell Kerbecs is not to be used much for attack, but still the Italian meta-game has it stated near top tier. So, yeah!
2 Questions

1.What Height is best used with Meteo L-Drago and which is better for him to Spin steal (I tried CH120 it was horrible )

2. How do you Beat a Basalt anti-meta combo without using a defense type

thanks for help in advance
well i was trying to see that which height is good for earth wheel i made earth eagle100wd and earth eagle 145 wd i launched earth eagle145 wd first and then earth eagle 100 wd and in second match earth eagle 100wd and then earth eagle 100 wd in both case earth eagle 145 wd won it was done in hasbro stadiums and i used normal launch for both can anybody tell me the reason why ee 145 wd won
(Jun. 13, 2011  5:22 PM)xlr8 Wrote: well i was trying to see that which height is good for earth wheel i made earth eagle100wd and earth eagle 145 wd i launched earth eagle145 wd first and then earth eagle 100 wd and in second match earth eagle 100wd and then earth eagle 100 wd in both case earth eagle 145 wd won it was done in hasbro stadiums and i used normal launch for both can anybody tell me the reason why ee 145 wd won

well maybe a WD was worn try battling again do 10 rounds and switch the WD's after 5 rounds ee if that makes a difference maybe your launch power both are pretty good (mold 1 and 2 though mold 1 is better ) LTSC beat HTSC (LT low track HT high track SC stamina combos) this is suspose to be done in the BB-10 Attack Stadium but unless you are using Bolt Blast Mobile Burning Firestrike or Super VOrtex stadiums it sshould be ok results
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:42 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: 2 Questions

1.What Height is best used with Meteo L-Drago and which is better for him to Spin steal (I tried CH120 it was horrible )

2. How do you Beat a Basalt anti-meta combo without using a defense type

thanks for help in advance

I can answer the first question , MLD does best at 145 when spin stealing and 100 when equalizing.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:25 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: well maybe a WD was worn try battling again do 10 rounds and switch the WD's after 5 rounds ee if that makes a difference maybe your launch power both are pretty good (mold 1 and 2 though mold 1 is better ) LTSC beat HTSC (LT low track HT high track SC stamina combos) this is suspose to be done in the BB-10 Attack Stadium but unless you are using Bolt Blast Mobile Burning Firestrike or Super VOrtex stadiums it sshould be ok results

Kk, the worn WD part is correct but you have some facts wrong, mold 2 is better for stamina as its lighter, mold 1 is best for defense, also i believe the Max Stampede it the viable stadium for Hasbro, not the Burning Firestrike as that has ravines that slow down stamina/defense types.

also it could be a simple Earth 145 pushing Earth 100 to the ground