Ask a question, get an answer! #2

will they ever release burn southern cross?
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:30 AM)waterways Wrote: will they ever release burn southern cross?

Southern Cross ? There is no such Face in the anime, it is always Northern Cross, and it is usually used with Light Wheels, not Burn ...
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:41 PM)Raijin Wrote: Is Trygator a good Bey by any chance? And what parts does it consist of?

i might not be a competative bey..but it is rare..so..you should get it..
Is the red stadium in the 'Bey Fray' video illegal for Beyblade tournaments?
Does anyone know if there's anywhere in Toronto where Metal Masters stuff is being sold in stores?
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:47 AM)waterways Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade:_Metal_Masters

Go to characters then to indian team?

That is Wikia. Anybody can edit that, so I know that that information is false. You should not trust it.

travisawesome Wrote:Is the red stadium in the 'Bey Fray' video illegal for Beyblade tournaments?

"The red stadium" ... Could you at least post the video instead of being so vague ?
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:06 AM)travisawesome Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechan...GBiEMYAOn8

That is the Balance Type BeyStadium. Knowing that, go read our Rulebooks.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: What is the release date of sythe kronos?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-113-S...os-T125EDS
you can see that on the first page..
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:34 AM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: Oh so there is no specific day then?

June 18th. I will add it.
Is there any information on the next random booste I believe it's random booster 8 if I'm correct it's the one after Beat Lynx.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:13 AM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: Is there any information on the next random booste I believe it's random booster 8 if I'm correct it's the one after Beat Lynx.

If there was information it would be posted, so simply use the Search function.
(Jun. 11, 2011  9:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Now, I was wondering, does anyone have pictures of/info about the Heavy Attack Weight Disk? It's the only WD I can't find info on/pictures of, other than one shot of Gaia Dragoon (S/F Series), which doesn't really show it.

A quick google image search turns up this thread as the first result (click spoilers for pic): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...e-some-MFB

Oh, wow, I tried searching myself, but in my disease-addled state, I must have missed that. Welp, that's also explained my other question of "WTF is that star shaped WD I got with a fake bey, just fake or-?" Hah. Thanks a bunch Smile

(Jun. 12, 2011  4:50 AM)xStonedChickenx Wrote: Is being like 12 too old for beyblades?
I'm 19 going on 20, IKMV and Deikailo, amongst others, are older than me. I'm gonna say this, as cheesy as it sounds: You're never too old to blade. You may need to be discreet about it with some "friends", but yeah. It's a good measure of finding out who's a good friend and who isn't, if they can't accept your love of beyblade, don't trust them as much. Tongue_out
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:50 AM)xStonedChickenx Wrote: Is being like 12 too old for beyblades?

im 21, trust me your not too old, just think about it this way, the older you become when blading the better you can be Wink
Which are the best three defensive combo? Please put them in order from best to worst
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:40 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Which are the best three defensive combo? Please put them in order from best to worst

1. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
2.MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
3.MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230 / BD145 CS

That's all I know , correct me if I am wrong.
I thought that MF-H Basalt BD145MB was also one of the best?
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:47 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I thought that MF-H Basalt BD145MB was also one of the best?

Yes , it is but CS would be better as it has more stamina and the friction of the rubber is more in the stadium floor.
Which is the best plastic defense combo (not HMS, plastic only)?
(Jun. 12, 2011  6:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: You may need to be discreet about it with some "friends", but yeah. It's a good measure of finding out who's a good friend and who isn't, if they can't accept your love of beyblade, don't trust them as much. Tongue_out

If they can't accept my love of beyblades then how are they going to feel about my love of N64 games that were meant for 5 year olds? There are much more childish hobbies than this one. I agree though, if you're hobby's a good one, age shouldn't matter.

Oh and I'm glad I could be of help earlier.