Ask a question, get an answer! #2

please..trygator is released in random boosters together with trygle 2..
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:33 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Falborg, Trygator, Tryhorn Amphylyon, and Unicolyon are all rumored to have been released in some way durring the later series of beys (either V2 or Grev) but they are either incredibly rare, unreleased beys, or non-existant and anime-exlusive beys

This part of your post means literally nothing. "They might have been released, but they are really rare or not released at all."

Speechless

None of the Beyblades mentioned, except Trygator as Benjohadi said, have been released officially. End of.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Well it's on the wiki list...
try WBO's beywiki...you'll found none actually..it never released...among the _borg beys..only seaborg,wolborg and wyborg was released..
EDITED:meant to merge with the previous post..
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:36 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: try WBO's beywiki...you'll found none actually..it never released...among the _borg beys..only seaborg,wolborg and wyborg was released..

Where do you think I was looking? It's right there after seaborg and wolborg, though the word "bonus" before it suggests something odd.
Is Aero Knight MS any good, other than for the fun of making it fly? And how do you make it fly, do you just launch it really hard?
I believe you have to launch it upside down for it to fly but I'm not entirely sure as I have never owned it myself, only looked at the back of the box. It should come with visual instructions that tell you though.
Okay, but are any of its parts good? I want to know before I consider buying it.
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:56 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Am I correct? Or is it the other way around?
Low Track Stamina Combos>High Track Stamina Combos

Also, why 230WD sucks?

230WD sucks because 230 puts a lot of force to the bottom-middle, AKA TIP of the beyblade due to its height, and therefore if it falls onto the "Wall" part of WD it will move around a lot, in the process losing a lot of stamina.
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Okay, but are any of its parts good? I want to know before I consider buying it.
perhaps its parts is outclassed..but it would be nice for collection...not sure about the potential of its ar...you should get it if you can..
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:36 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: try WBO's beywiki...you'll found none actually..it never released...among the _borg beys..only seaborg,wolborg and wyborg was released..

Where do you think I was looking? It's right there after seaborg and wolborg, though the word "bonus" before it suggests something odd.
any link?i browsed beywiki a lot of times and i cant find any falborg..but there is one thing that i am really sure..it is never been released seen i am major collector for plastics..
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:58 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: any link?i browsed beywiki a lot of times and i cant find any falborg..but there is one thing that i am really sure..it is never been released seen i am major collector for plastics..

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

below seaborg and wolborg in the "A to F" section.
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  7:58 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: any link?i browsed beywiki a lot of times and i cant find any falborg..but there is one thing that i am really sure..it is never been released seen i am major collector for plastics..

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

below seaborg and wolborg in the "A to F" section.
mm..thats weird..why is that an article on it..but i'm pretty sure there is no falborg released..i there i any,i most probably already have it for my collection..
Any beys on that list marked (Bonus) have never been officially released.

Now, I was wondering, does anyone have pictures of/info about the Heavy Attack Weight Disk? It's the only WD I can't find info on/pictures of, other than one shot of Gaia Dragoon (S/F Series), which doesn't really show it.
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Any beys on that list marked (Bonus) have never been officially released.

Now, I was wondering, does anyone have pictures of/info about the Heavy Attack Weight Disk? It's the only WD I can't find info on/pictures of, other than one shot of Gaia Dragoon (S/F Series), which doesn't really show it.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ight_Disks
is this helped?i hink it has the most of the important infos including its weight..
No, that's the 6-8-10 Heavy series. Heavy Attack is an entirely separate WD, released only in Gaia Dragoon and Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon (Which is basically a Salmalyon with Heavy Attack), both of which, from what I can gather, saw limited release as Prize Beys in random boosters or something Uncertain

Smoked117: No, it is reputedly quite bad.
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: No, that's the 6-8-10 Heavy series. Heavy Attack is an entirely separate WD, released only in Gaia Dragoon and Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon (Which is basically a Salmalyon with Heavy Attack), both of which, from what I can gather, saw limited release as Prize Beys in random boosters or something Uncertain

Smoked117: No, it is reputedly quite bad.

i see..i never know they released heavy attack weight disk..perhaps beyfan or jr tiger would know about it..they are more knwledgeable in plastics..they might have most of the g. dragoons(especially jr tiger)
Is Trygator a good Bey by any chance? And what parts does it consist of?
From Wiki:
"Trygator
AR: Jungle Shock
WD: Random
SG: Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
BB: SG Flat Base"

(Jun. 11, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Now, I was wondering, does anyone have pictures of/info about the Heavy Attack Weight Disk? It's the only WD I can't find info on/pictures of, other than one shot of Gaia Dragoon (S/F Series), which doesn't really show it.

A quick google image search turns up this thread as the first result (click spoilers for pic): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...e-some-MFB
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT Real?
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:09 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT Real?

if u read to the description it obviously it isn't ( it says "not takara items"
this should have gone in "theflightyellz guide to fakes and searching"
was in the wrong place
MODS PLZ DELETE
Well it would depend on why they got banned,if it was posting innapropite pictures no but if it was just not posting in the right place yes.
Thats what I reckon.
Edit; Wrong place to post darkblader12 post here
"- super design for BOTH Left & Right hand side rotating by custom reproduction of the plastic clear wheel! Yes, amazing both size rotating from your imagination!!!

Self die-cast item, you get what you see in the picture, custom version, including:"

Self Die cast means it's made at home. Also BBP and Fang Leone do not spin left.

EDIT: That really doesn't belong in this thread. The post about getting banned.
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:30 AM)Hope Wrote: Well it would depend on why they got banned,if it was posting innapropite pictures no but if it was just not posting in the right place yes.
Thats what I reckon.

ill edit my post now
i was thinking if at the start was pretty nooby ( like me, spamming and stuff)
and then later on posting in the wrong place and stuff like that